Chapter Two: Bwo? I don't like him!

I'm in Love With My Sister's Fanboy!

-Normal POV-
Ji Eun and Kikwang stared at the scene the two were making as a couple more people began to gather around the four artists.

"Aish! You're that girl on the plane who has no eye for talent!"

"BWO! You're the stupid crybaby on the plane who goes bawling for no reason!"

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK!"

"How do those two know each other?" Ji Eun watched the two amused as she saw Kikwang walk next to her.

"Noona, I think this is the girl Hyung was sitting next to on the plane, and when she didn't recognize him, he threw a mini fit on the plane... She's actually pretty cute though, how do you know her Noona?" Kikwang informed her as the two continued arguing.

"Ah Jin, over there is actually my sister! She's not really aware of our korean pop music because she grew up surrounded by Japanese music and those westernized songs. She studied abroad and our parents decided to let her come live with me~!" Ji Eun smiled as she thought about the cluelessness of her own sister.

Ah Jin stuck her tongue out at Yoseob and crossed her arms with an irritated pout on her face. Whereas Yoseob was still trying to get the smaller girl to take back her 'harsh' words.

"W-well fine then SHORTIE!"

Ah Jin turned to give Yoseob a death glare as she tired to stand taller despite the fact she was already wearing heels. "You're so irritating, and I don't even know who you are!"

Yoseob smirked as he tilted his head down a little and sighed, "Of course shorties like you wouldn't know someone as amazing as me!" Ji Eun had a very amused grin on her face as she whispered in Ah Jin's ear, "Ah Jin, maybe now would be the right time to inform you, Yoseob is actually a member of the group Beast we were talking about."

Ah Jin's eyes grew wide as she pointed at the boy in front of her, "HA! He's actually part of an idol group, Unnie???" Ji Eun nodded at her which caused her to burst into another fit of laughter, "How can a crybaby be an idol??"

Yoseob growled irritated as he began to step forward, ready to pursue another argument, he was held back by Kikwang, "Hyung, that's Ji Eun's younger sister!"

It was Yoseob's turn to be surprised as he blurted out, "Bwo!! She's Angel's little sister?!?!?! How could that be! I mean look at IU, she's beyond adorable, whereas this little devil..."

Ah Jin's smirked faltered as she glared at Yoseob once again.

Kikwang smirked and decided to take a chance and get on good terms with Ah Jin, "Aniyo, Ah Jin-Ah, don't mind my crazy hyung, he's just a little sad that he wasn't as cool as he thought he was~!"

Ah Jin blushed as Kikwang gave her one of his killer smiles and nodded. Ji Eun giggled at them and spoke up, "Yoseob-Shi, Kikwang-Shi, mind watching over her for a while? I have to inform the president I'm here now. Maybe you could introduce her to the other members?"

Ah Jin turned to pout at her sister, "Unniee! I'm not a kid anymore, I can handle myself!" Ji Eun grinned at her younger sister, "But it would make me feel more assured that you have someone with you, alright? Be a good girl and try not to kill Yoseob over there!"

Yoseob nodded not even trying to process what she had even said, "Anything for you Angel~!!!"

Kikwang snickered at the irritated girl after he heard her mutter, "Stupid Fanboy...."

Ji Eun took Ah Jin's coat as she got ready to greet the president, "Song Ah Jin. I expect for you to behave. This might be the night where we introduce you to everyone as my sister so you'll have to set a good impression!" Ah Jin playfully smiled as she batted her long eyelashes, "Neh Unnie~ I promise I'll be a little angel!"

Kikwang put an arm around the small girl who flushed a bright red from the contact, "Noona~! Don't worry, I'll keep her safe! Yah! Yoseob Hyung! If you don't stop staring you might melt Ji Eun!" Yoseob's eyes widened as his eyes widened in pure horror, "Bwo!!??!? Miahane!!"

Ji Eun waved politely as she walked away from the group causing Yoseob's attention to turn to Ah Jin, "Yah...what are you doing here?...." Ah Jin rolled her eyes, "If your brain hadn't melted at the sight of Unnie maybe you would have understood that she said, 'Watch over me', omo...you really are something else, Crybaby Oppa."

Kikwang, who felt a bit forgotten, blew in the girl's ear who's attention suddenly was directed towards him, "Hai? Erm..I mean, what is it oppa??" Kikwang grinned at her again before placing a cute pout on his face, "What about me?? How old are you Ah Jin-Ah? You look too young to be my Noona~"

Yoseob rolled his eyes at his dongseng's obvious flirting pulled him by the collar, "Tch, no flirting with Angel's sister!" Ah Jin glared at the back of Yoseob's head as she walked over to face him, "Yah! Crybaby oppa! What's your problem, he's just trying to be nice!"

Kikwang smirked once again ad he took the fuming girl's hand and directed her to Beast's table. Yoseob had an aggravated look on his face as he muttered to himself as he followed the two, "Im really tempted to start a rumor about those two and leave them to the Beauties wrath....but that would cause Noona too much to worry about..."

-Beast's POV-

As the three approached the table JunHyung smirked at the three as he teasing grinned, "You two run off to speak with Ji Eun and come back with a different girl?" Ah Jin looked down awkwardly as everyone's gaze seemed to lead to her and she focused on the 'interesting' marble floor.

"Ah! Aren't you that girl from the plane?" DongWoon smiled as he waved to the girl. Ah Jin looked up and saw the cute boy's smile and she lifted her hand in acknowledge. As her eyes scanned the curious faces she felt a bit embarrassed as she noticed how handsome they all really were.

"Everyone, meet the younger sister of Ji Eun, Song Ah Jin." Kikwang grinned happily as he still had her hand in his gentle hold. "Kikwang, I don't think IU-ah would be very happy to find out you're using your player habits on Ah Jin-Ah...." Doojoon frowned as he noticed their hands.

Kikwang shot a frown at the leader as playfully whispered in Ah Jin's ear, "Don't mind him, he's just kidding. Ah Jin nodded reluctantly but allowed herself to believe him. As Ah Jin and the boys got more acquainted with each other Dongwoon opened up a question the other members were curious about.

-Normal POV-

"So Ah Jin Noona, are you planning on joining the entertainment industry here?" The Beast members, even Yoseob, leaned forward expectant for the answer. "Honestly, I'm not quite sure myself. I mean I probably could audition but the thing is, Ji Eun Unnie and I still have to discuss what I'm planning to accomplish here..."

"Actually the truth is Ah Jin is just as musical as I am, if not maybe even more than me?" Everyone's stare shifted towards the voice and they saw IU standing there with a smile on her face. "While I used my time to practice guitar and some basics of piano-" She was cut off by Dongwoon. "If she calls that basic, I'd love to see her play professionally...."

Everyone glared at him to shut up as she continued what she was saying, "-like I said, Ah Jin might not be able to play the guitar, but she's amazing at the piano." The boys all eyed the younger girl skeptically.

"Okay okay! Enough of my life! Change topic please?" Ah Jin rolled her eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yeaaah...this update was short due to the fact I'm a little discouraged due to the fact my entire previous draft was erased.. TT.TT Thank you so much to the commentors and subcribers, I promise once something inspires me again this will get back on track and get better again~!! Until then, Buh bye guys~!! <3

-------