Hide and seek...

Heart Songs presents Crimson Silence "meeting you is not a coincidence…"

It is normal to us in this kind of game that I'll be the one who will find them. Because for their reason that I'm the KJ in the group although I'm not, maybe sometimes.

" In a count of 10, I will start to find you all. This main door is our main base."

"one,two,three,four,five,six,seven,eight,nine, ten… game?"

"GAME(all)"

 

I'm envy with them every time we play hide and seek because they are all good in hiding. So how can I find them easily?

As I walk around inside the house, I notice that all the furniture are in good condition, all of these are clean. In order this house to be clean like this, there must be someone in here to do this. But why is that no one is here right now? The door is open not locked. It's dark inside. And  all the lights were turned off. I'm not scared but I'm curious.

 

 " Where I gonna find them?(sigh)Hey guys! Where are you?" I keep on searching for them but I can't. I searched in the kitchen, rooms for the maids etc. Do I need to go upstairs  to find them? Is this too much to go over this place?

 

"Kiseop, Kibum, Dongho where are you? Are you all upstairs?" No one answers me so I proceed.

 

---

"Why Kevin takes so long in finding for us?(pause)Hey Kibum, can you see Kevin?"

"No, I can't see him. Maybe Dongho saw him."

"Dongho, do you see Kevin?"

"Nope, why?"

" What? Where is he?"

" Is this garden too big for him to find us?"

" Maybe he is lost."

" Are you sure with that?  We need to find him."

" Ok, let's find him."

---

 I've  searched for  them from all the rooms in the second floor but I can't find them. I'm having a hard time doing it coz it's too big and it feels like I'm lost in this place.

"Guys, ok, let's stop this. It's hard to find you all inside this mansion, it's too big you know." still, no one answers me." Why is that no one answering me huh?!I'm not joking , let's stop this and go home."

I was about to leave when I notice a half-opened door in the end of the hallway. For no reason I went into it and found out that there's a staircase going up inside that room. I go upstairs and there are another rooms. All the rooms were locked and when I'm in front of one of the room, I saw a light---candle light. This room is bigger than the other room aside from the master bedroom, I guess.

 

"Why there's light inside this room? A candle light, I guess." I have inside of me that there's someone inside this room. I enter the room and walk around. There are lots of books, not just a simple books but complicated books.

" Maybe those who read these books are intelligent. It's so thick(to books)."

---

"I'm done with these books(looking to a pile of books in the floor), I want to read more." I go outside my room that actually inside our library room. When I was outside, I found that the door was not totally closed. " Why ___ didn't close that door?". While I'm walking going to the door, I feel there's a person inside aside of me.

 

I go around to find out.

---

"Why is that I can feel that there's another person inside here?" I look behind of me but I can find nothing. My heart beats faster as someone trying to catch me. And when I face in the mirror in front of me , my eyes opened wide as I saw a woman behind me. In my shock mode I can't even move my body . She still looking at me. She's not moving. No words. As I tried to escape the situation, I was slipped backward because of the carpet. I was out of balanced and pushed the shelf behind me . The books fell down towards me and I felt like I was buried with books. And after that I have no idea.