Boys wanna have fun...

Heart Songs presents Crimson Silence "meeting you is not a coincidence…"

---

 

Class dismissed. Lots of paper works to do at home. We need to go home early to start it early too.

 

" (groans)I hate this day in school! Lots of paper works!"

"I know how you feel bummie. I hate it too."

" (laughs)Stop that both of you. We can finish it all if we go home early."

" Yeah I hate it… I hate it when you calls me like that"(turning to Kiseop and hurting each other )

Both Kiseop and Kibum stop." What? I don't want to go home now"

"Maybe we can play!"

" Hide and seek!"

 

We all agree with Dongho's suggestion. While walking finding for a place to play , we became clueless when we lost in our way and we found out that we're in front of the gate of a big house,---Mansion maybe.

 

" Wow! This the first time I saw this big house!"(mesmerizing voice)

" But it's kinda looks weird"

"I know this! This is the Haunted House they called. I heard some of my neighbors talking about this house."

"Haunted House? This house still looks good in condition but the plants and trees around here makes it looks like a real Haunted House."

"Stop that scary talks". Actually I'm afraid of scary stories---like this.

"Don't worry Kevin, I'm here for you". He said this while hugging me.Kibum is always like this to me, a sweet guy.

 

"Don't be a baby, guys! We are here to play! Let's go inside! I think no one is here." Kiseop is always hyper. Almost in everything.

" It's much bigger when you're really in front of it(to mansion)."

" Yeah, you're right." We are all amazed with this big mansion.

"Let's start the game!"

"Ok, Let's go!"