It's Destiny

Outcome of faith

 

It’s morning. The sunlight beams towards my window, I must have folded the curtains last night. A high pitch sound is also ringing vigorously. It must be the alarm clock. They must be telling me to get up but my body is telling me to lie on my bed for a few minutes.

Ding. Ding. Ding. The alarm clock keeps on producing this disturbing sound that pierces the inside of my ears, and this ray of light is stabbing my eyes. They won’t stop. I better get up and stop them so I can enjoy this comforting activity again on this bed. But when I was about to get up, I heard a bark from outside.

It is unusual to hear a dog's bark from our neighborhood because only the Choi family has a dog. It's owned by their 16 year old son named Zelo. The dog usually barks when the Choi family has a visitor or there's a relative who visits their house.

I felt the excitement when I heard the dog's bark because the only visitor that the Choi family is Hyosung unnie. Zelo’s cousin from her mother side. She was my friend since I was a kid. We used to play around all day long. She always helped me in my studies while we were in high school.

It’s has always been our dream to become a singer and to perform in a large crowd. When we were kids we decided that we will be a part of a girl group and perform in a large crowd. But I still never that got opportunity unlike Hyosung unnie because my parents keeps on insisting that I should take up a descent career rather than be a singer.

Hyosung unnie had left the town with her parents a year ago to be a trainee for an entertainment company. She told me that she will wait for me until my parents change their minds. And I'm still hoping that day will come.

She visit’s the Choi’s resident when the C.E.O of the entertainment company allowed her to. When she visits the Choi’s family, she always doesn’t forget to text me to meet her in the park, where we usually played when we were little. Because my parent’s doesn’t allow her to visit me in the house because they believe that they Hyosung unnie will poison my mind to become a singer instead of pursuing a degree in college. That’s really garbage because Hyosung unnie always tell me that I should my follow my parent’s decision.

I got up from my bed and put on my slippers to see who’s outside the Choi’s house. When I finally got my head out of the window, I didn’t see Hyosung unnie but I saw a tall man wearing a black bonnet on top of his head, a black jacket, black jogging pants, and a red rubber shoes. His well physique based from the build up of his body. He has a big lips and it perfectly suited his round face. He’s not that handsome but I think some women will be attracted to her. And I think he’s the same age as me.

He’s still waiting outside the front yard. The Choi family must still be asleep. The dog keeps on barking directly towards him but he didn't mind it. After a few seconds, he finally decided to look around with the neighborhood. And then the weirdest thing happened. He saw me watching him outside my room's window. I was shocked and because of this I accidentally bump my head to the top of our window. The pain was searing on the top of my head. I used my left hand to check for any sign of blood and to my relief there was no blood. Then, I heard a chuckle. It was the guy standing on the front yard of the Choi’s resident. When I saw him laughed, I felt a sensational feeling.