Meeting the treasures

You and I

(Hongki’s POV)

She sure changed a lot… she got prettier. After we finished our food, we headed towards my car in the car park.  “Oppa... do you still remember the promise?” She asked seriously out of nowhere. I gave her a little smirk. “Of course… I even achieved it” I smiled. “So you’re a singer now?!” She asked me in shock. “Half way, anyways” Her smile grew. “Really? I’m so happy for you!” She said excitedly.

(Bom’s POV)

We arrived outside a big building and Hongki came over to open the door for me. We walked in the building together and went into the lift. Hongki pressed the level 2 button and not too long after we were on the second floor. “Where are we?” I asked him because I wasn’t sure of the location. “Our practice room” He answered. “Who are the other people?” I questioned again. “You’ll see”.

He opened the door, and I saw four other guys in there. They stopped playing their instruments and stared at me. Do I know these people? I stared back at them trying to figure out who they were. “These are my future band members” Hongki finally introduced. All the guys stood up and greeted me. “You’re Bommie, right?” A guy with really straight hair asked.

 “Hongki always talks about you”. He said. Hongki punched the guy on the arms playfully, “Yah!”. “I’m Jonghoon, the leader of the band” He introduced. Another guy put down his bass and walked up to me. “I’m the bassist, Jaejin, you can call me Jinnie.” I looked at him. He looks a bit familiar and he sounds familiar too. “Do you still remember him?” Hongki asked. “He looks a bit familiar…”. “He’s my younger brother, the nerd. I finally remembered! He was the guy who was always quiet and smart, I never got to meet him until now.

 

The other members introduced themselves and we talked about when they’re going to debut and they also praised my voice, which I’m really happy about. “Noona, sing a song with Hongki hyung!” Minhwan suggested. The others agreed to the suggestion and kept telling us to sing a duet. We finally gave up and started choosing what song we were going to sing. It turned out to be ‘every time we touch’. I sang in a higher voice and he sang in a lower voice.

 

 We finished the song and the boys clapped. “You guys suit each other!” Seunghyun laughed. I felt like I was blushing really hard. “Noona, your face is red” Minhwan teased, I think I blushed even harder.

It was time to say goodbye, the members waved at us and gave us embarrassing comments like: “Have fun lovebirds”? Seriously love birds?

 


Hey guys! I'm back with another update! Is it just me or is Hongki being Jaejin's brother wierd? Oh well...