happy ending?

I Hate That i'm Falling

             i rushed to the meeting place "sorry im late" i told them "ahuh" key said like a ghetto black girl "well your here so let's go" chaerin said. i walked over to her helping her with the outfit.  the whole time taemin words ranged in my head like a bell. "what's up" chaerin asked as we took a break "taemin asked me out" i told her bitting the candy bar i held "then accept him" she said smiling chaerin was taemin cousin. "i want to but what if it doesnt work out and i ruin our friend ship" i asked her "you will never know until you try" she told me smiling.

              jiyong walked me him since key and chaerin live the opposite way "ah today was tiring" jiyong said yawning "uh oh yeah" i said out of it "whats wrong" jiyong asked me "nothing just worried about the judging" i lied "dont be everyone on our team has mad skills" he said causing me to laugh "wow jiyong" i told him laughing. he smiled as he looked at me with warm eyes "well were here" i told him feeling awkward. "wait" he said as i tried to leave "i like this girl but she doesnt seem to see me" he said to me "so make her" i told him "yeah but she is a goddess "he said running his hand through his hair "who dara unni" i asked him he nodded "well a little birdie told me she has a thing for you" i told him "who" he asked "it's a secret" i told him laughing a kiss hit my cheek shocking me "take care" he told me ruffling my hair. i smiled as i watched him walk away "bye oppa" i called to him. i turned to go up stairs when i spotted taemin.

            "taemin you wont believe this but" he turned avoiding me "yah lee taemin" i called to him he stopped on the steps and walked back down "what was that he" asked me "what do you mean" i asked him frustrated "that kiss" he asked "oh" i said getting "jiyong just" "just what" he asked mad "whoa it was nothing" i told him upset with his lack of trust "if you didnt want to be with me why not just say so" he asked coldly. "with that attitude i dont" i told him walking passed him. o went into my room falling on the bed as tears puffed up in my eye's.

        days passed sense that day

                 "today is the day" chaerin cheered as we walked to the contest holding our outfits jiyong was making out with dara some where so me,chae,and key got our models ready. "yah india" i looked to see yui "sup u" i asked "whats up is that taemin is freaking heart broken" she said "why he accused me" i told her "what would you think if the only thing you saw was someone kissing the girl well guy you liked" she asked me. i thought on it "you would think the same" "look taemin dance comp was moved today at 9" she said "what why" i asked "problem with something any way be there" i smiled. "let's watch" key sung dragging us to our seats "so how long is this" i asked chaerin "about an hour" she said i looked at my watch it was 8:30 pm "why" "im taking a early leave"

               it was 8:45 "im leaving" i told them "what why" key asked "i promised a friend i would be there" i told him "or maybe a boyfriend" chae said noticing.

          i stood taking a leaving i ran to the bus 8:49 pm th bus was taking forever "forget it im running" i hissed turning away from the bus stop "wrong day to wear heels" i said hopping as i took them off. i came to a building 10:15 pm "dang" i cried i opened the door but it was locked. i hit the door frustrated "what took you so long" i heard a familiar voice say i turned to see lee taemin smiling like a dork "i ran" i told him wiping my eye's "are you crying" he asked "ani" i lied "yes you are" he said pulling me near him wiping my eye's.

             "sorry i couldnt make it" i told him. he smirked kissing my cheek "it's ok" he said causing me to smile "taemin it's your turn" dongho said "what" i asked pissed "mianhe" taemin said using his puppy eye's "your so dead" i yelled at him as he ran away "i said sorry" he cried.

           in the end i won and he won. the whole jiyong thing was cleared and lee taemin was my boyfriend "india" he aeygo "i want ice cream" he said "and i want a boyfriend" i told him "i am your boyfriend" he pouted "your a kid" i told him. walking away he pulled me by my waist "but im your kid" he said pulling our body's close. he pressed his lips on mine. "yah get a room" chaerin yelled braking the kiss "no one says anything when you and key swallows eachother" taemin pouted. "you want to die lee taemin" key yelled. yui and dongho laughed as they linked arms. jiyong and dara just laughed as well.

              i couldnt help but fall for the aegyo kid i just hope it doesnt last forever his ageyo that is.

                                                             ~fin~