plan

I Hate That i'm Falling

                       "ah it's so hot" taemin whined "then take off that hoodie" i told him. "but i wanted to wear it" he pout poking out his lips. "yah dont do that" i said pushing his shoulder. "why dont you find me cute" he said doing aegyo pose. "no now stop before i kick you in the leg" i said getting irritated "fine" he pouted again i had to admit it was kinda cute. "so when is is the fashion show for your costumes next friday why" i told him and asked "i wanted to come and see the finished project" he said looking down at me "ah your such a precious boy" i pinching his cheek. "thanks i try my best" he said removing my hand.

                   we got to our apartment "well see you tomorrow" i called unlocking my door. "yeah see you" he said back i walked in first closing the door as i got in.

        Taemin pov

             i watched her entered her apartment leaving me their with a bitter sweet smile."you missed your chance again" i mumbled to my self. i got in the house and my phone ranged. i looked and saw dongho smiling on my screen. i answered it not really in the mood to talk. "so did you confess" he asked. "nope i choked" i plopped in the couch upset. "ah taemin-ah we left you alone so you can tell her" dongho said upset. "i know" i said letting my head fall back. "well you better hurry cause i heard taeyang and jiyong talking" dongho began "and it seem jiyong likes india and if you like her as much as you say you do you'll hurry up before you shot is gone" dongho said. my heart began to ache jiyong and the other's will be working on the project tomorrow so i had to hurry and come up with a idea to make her mine. 

               "donggie i get" i sighed "good cause i have a plan" dongho said causing me to sit up straight