chap 1

I Hate That i'm Falling

                                      "Noonan nomu yehpuh" yui sung as we walked down the street. "michyuh" she said doing a crazy dance. "yah people are staring" i said taking out her ear bud. "aigoo are you embarased of me" she pouted crossing her arms. "yes" i said honestly. "please dont be mad" she aegyo place her hands under her chin. "ew stop" i said removing her hand. "why" she asked putting them back. "how old are you" i hissed at her. "19 but when has that stop me" she said finally removing her hands. 

                                  me and yui are freshman in college she major in music she played the piano. i majored in fashion my dream job. After splitting up with yui i walked to my class. "yo india " i looked to see chaerin talking with key and jiyong i noticed a piece of fabric on the table. "whats up" i asked getting close to them once reaching the table chaerin asked "isnt this a ugly piece of fabric" i could tell she wanted to say something else but held it back.

                                   the fabric was weird looking it had bunny's who looked cocked eyed and it head was tilted to the side with a grin. "ugly it's weird" i said not wanting to touch it. "yah it's not ugly it's unique" he flashed. "uniquely ugly" jiyong said as well. "you know what dont hate because i found it first" he said pissed. "no one is jealous this is really ugly" chaerin said laughing at how mad he was getting. "what is this for anyway" i asked taking a seat by jiyong. "well miss skip school it's a project we have to do" jiyong said smiling . "so when is it due" i asked flicking the cloth away. "this  next friday" jiyong answered i watched as chaerin bullied key the almighty diva. she was the only one i knew that can do that.

                                    "so what are we making" i asked chaerin then pulled out a notepad. "this is a sketch" she said key pulled out his and jiyong did the same.

th?id=I4718627747136103&pid=1.1 th?id=I5019949754090846&pid=1.1th?id=I4897891088270485&pid=1.1

chaerin's                               jiyong                                                       key's

           "i went with the moulin rouge look" chaerin said proud key scuffed and chae narrowed her eye's at him. "mine can wrap three different way's which is better than the look" he said "and you wanted to use this cloth for it" i said not sure if that was bright idea. chaerin laughed at him happy at his unhappiness. "mine is four different style's" jiyong said ignoring them. "i like it i think about which to use" i said taking them. "why you" key asked. "because she didnt draw one" chaerin said give the duh look.