PHOBIA

PHOBIA

flashback...

"Hey hyung!!you already here"sungjong smiled.

"Sorry for being late jong..."Myungsoo hugged Sungjong's waist.

"Its okay..as long hyung is here"Sungjong chuckled.

Myungsoo released the hugged after he heard someone coughed.Sungjong turned around and walked slowly to Sungyeol.

"ehmmm...Yeol hyung,this is my boyfriend Kim myungsoo."Sungjong said as Myungsoo bowed.

"No need to bow...im not that old..im Lee Sungyeol,Jongie's Handsome brother..nice to meet you brother in law~"Sungyeol laughed at his own joke while Myungsoo just giggled.

"Hyung you embarrassing me!"Sungjong blushed and covered his red face.

"I was just joking jongie~ah..so why you are here myungsoo?"Sungyeol wrapped his arm around sungjong's neck.

"Im want to have a date with jong,can i?"Myungsoo said it with his confident.

Sungyeol just pushed his little brother to Myungsoo."No need my permission,just have fun.."

"Thank you"Myungsoo giggled.

"Take care of him!!!and aaah..you can do anything to him myungsoo!"Sungyeol walked away leave them alone.

"HYUNG!!!!"Sungjong's face flushed with red.

"I PROMISE!!"Myungsoo shouted and held Sungjong's hand tightly.

"keep your promise,myungsoo"Sungyeol mumbled and smiled.