PHOBIA

PHOBIA

"Myungsoo~ah"sungjong mumbled while his brother,sungyeol his hair softly.

"don't leave me..."a tears fall from sungjong's eye.

"shh...he won't leave you jongie.."sungyeol wiped his tears.

sungjong sobbed hardly."he already...gone..."he cried.

sungyeol just sighed and patted his lovely brother's head gently.he remember the handsome guys that visited them 2 days ago and it was quite shocked for him after he knew that the guy already died in the accident.

"be patient sungjong.."that's all he can said ,make his brother more calmed.

"hyung i wanna go to the park"sungjong released the hugged and wiped his tear.

"do u want.."

"no..i wanna be alone!"sungjong took his important things and just walked off from the door.

"don't be late!"sungjong heard his brother shouted at him.

he just dragged himself to the park.it seem so quiet since it already midnight.he took a seat on the bench and cried as louder as he could.

"myungsoo u a liar!!please don't leave me...."sungjong shouted.

he stopped cried as she felt there's no more tears gonna fall down."pabp!pabo!keep crying you stupid eyes!!"i want my myungsoo back.."he sobbeb and hugged his knees.

"why you leaving me"sungjong buried his face on his knee.he remembered those sweet time he having with myungsoo...

so how was the story?hehehehe...im awful at writing beside english is not my language so please understand!!im gonna working hard to improve my english!!comment and subbie k?love u all^^