New Student

Call Me F.O.O.L!! (FOREVER HIATUS!)

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon are having their breakfast at a coffee shop in front of their high school.They have their first class on that day at 8.30 a.m.

"Uwaa..I like this blueberry pancake so much..This is the best pancake ever in my life!."

Hyoyeon just nodded.She knows that her girlfriend like food so much.

"Ms,can I have another pancake?" Sooyoung order another pancake for her breakfast.

"Sooyoungie~ this is the 10th time you order the same food on this day.. aren't they enough yet?"

"No!."

"Here your order,enjoy it!." The waitress serve it to Sooyoung.

"Thank you!.. Hyoyeon,try it.. I will feed it to you!."

"It's okay..I'm full!."

'Whatever!." Sooyoung continue eating her pancake.

Then,Taeyeon,Tiffany and Sunny come and join them.

"Hye Hyoyeon,Hye Sooyoung!." Tiffany greets the couple.

Hyoyeon just smile to Tiffany.

"Hye Miyoungie~!." Sooyoung say with full of food.

"Swallow your food first,Sooyoung!."

"Araso,Hyoyeon!."

"Where you come from?" Hyoyeon ask Tiffany when Tiffany want to sit on the chair.

"Owhh.. Taeyeon and I come from the toilet.. There is something with her lips!." Tiffany point her finger to Taeyeon's lips.

"What's wrong with your lips,Taeyeon?" ask Sunny.

"I have lost a lot of water from my body.."

"You should drink a lot o water,Taeyeon!." Sooyoung gives her water to Taeyeon.

"Gwenchana,I already have my own water!." Taeyeon take out a bottle of water from her bag.

"Let it be..You look so y with that lips,Taeyeon!."

"Yahh,Hyoyeon, she is mine..don't try to take her from  me or I will steal yours!."

"You can have her,Ppany.. I'm already fed up with her..!."

"Hyoyeon,how dare you?" Sooyoung seems so angry.

"Aigoo~ don't take it serious..I'm just kidding..You are the only one for me!."

"Sunny,where's Yoona and Yuri?" Taeyeon ask Sunny.

"They are in our class.. Yoona accompany Yuri..Yuri seems like so sad!."

"I feel pity to Yuri..She's already miss Seohyun..I wonder why Seohyun doesn't call her?' say Tiffany.

"Maybe Seohyun has found a new people!."

"No Sooyoung,you know how big are their love..They loving each other..Seohyun won't do that to Yuri." say Hyoyeon.

The rest just nodded with Hyoyeon's words.

"Owhh,girls.. I saw a new students at office just now!." say Sunny.

"Jeongmal? Is she beautiful?" Hyoyeon so interest with the topic.

"Hyoyeon~!." Sooyoung pinch Hyoyeon's waist.

"Mianhae!."

"Hey girls,come on..we're already late for our class..Bbali!." Taeyeon lead the girls to their school.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Class

"Guys,the teachers coming!." Shout a student from the class.

Mrs.Park enter the class with someone following her from the back.

"Good morning,class!."

"Good morning,teacher!." The students greet and bow to their teacher.

"Ok,now you can sit..Today,we will receive a new student in our school..plase introduce yourself!." Mrs Park ask the new student to introduce herself.

"Annyeohangseyo..My name is Jung Sooyeon.You can call me Jessica.Please help me to suits myself here."

"Hye Jessica!." The students greet Jessica.

"Sunny,is this the student you told just now?" Tiffany ask Sunny.

"Yes,she is."

"Now,Jessica..where do you want to seat..Kwon Yuri,is the place besides you empty?" Mrs Park ask Yuri but Yuri still in her own world.

"Kwon Yuri..Yuri..can't you hear me?" ask Mrs Park.

Yoona who sit behind Yuri kick Yuri's chair.

"Erhh..uh?What?"

"Yes,teacher,the place is empty..Jessica can have a seat here." say Yoona.

"Ok,Jessica,please go to your place."

Jessica nodded.

"Now,let's start our lesson,class!." say Mrs Park to her students.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jessica P.O.V

She is Kwon Yuri.She sit next to me.My first step complete. I already can follow her.

"Hye,I'm Jessica." I wave my hand to her but no responds come from her.

"Your name is Yuri,right?" No respond even a smile.

She is so cold. You can do this to me now,Kwon Yuri but one day,you will know who is me actually.