New Student 2

Call Me F.O.O.L!! (FOREVER HIATUS!)

Jessica P.O.V

The class just ended.It's time for recess. I look at Yuri.She still in same condition. Not talk or saying a word. How can I get closer to her if she behaving like this.Aishh,she ruined all my plan.If I have my gun,I will kill her now.But,I can't do that.I have to bring her  to President Kim.

"Jessica!." Someone greet me as I leave the class.

"Hermm..hye!."

"I'm Tiffany..your classmates."

"Yes..I got it." Tiffany sit behind me at the class.

"So,where are you going?" she ask me.

"Actually,I'm finding the canteen.Well,you know that I'm still new here!."

"Owhh..I also want to go there too.Come and follow me.My friends also there.I can introduce you to them." She gives me an eyesmile.

"Ehrmm..but..I.."

"Don't be shy and afraid.We are nice and we are not gangster." She looks nice and can be trusted.

"Ok,then.." I smiled to her.

End of Jessica P.O.V

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Canteen

"Tiffany,why you so late?Where are you doing?" Taeyeon ask Tiffany as Tiffany comes towards them with someone following her from the back.

"Owhh..mianhae all for making you waiting so long..Look,I bring someone along with me?"

"Nugu?" The girls are curious.

"Hye,I'm Jessica." Jessica wave her hand to the girls.

"Hye,Jessica." The girls greet Jessica back.

"Jessica,I'm Taeyeon,the leader and also Tiffany's only girlfriend." Taeyeon introduce herself first among the girls.

"I'm Yoona and this is my cute girlfriend,Sunny."

"Annyeohangseyo..Sunny imnida!." Sunny say with her aegyo.

"Stop it,Sunkyu!." Hyoyeon say madly.

Sunny stuck her tounge to Hyoyeon.

"By the way,I'm Kim Hyoyeon." Hyoyeon gives Jessica a wink.

Jessica blush.

"I'm Choi Sooyoung.And,Hyoyeon is my girlfriend." Sooyoung grabs Hyoyeon's hand.

"Jessica,you can sit here." Sooyoung point at the place besides her.

"Owhh..thank you." Jessica sit on the chair.

"So,where are you from,Jessica?" Yoona ask her while sip her drink.

"Before this,I'm studying at my hometown,U.S.A."

"Jeongmal?I'm from U.S.A too." say Tiffany.

"Why you come here?" ask Taeyeon.

"Owhh..To kill..no,I mean to find something new here.My parents are actually from here but they moved to U.S.A."

"Welcome to Korea then,Jessica." say Sooyoung.

"Thank you."

Someone push Jessica from the back and Jessica fell down from the chair.

"Yuri!." Taeyeon high her voice to Yuri.

"Jessica,are you alright?" Sunny and Tiffany try to help Jessica to stand up.

"Yahh..who are you to sit at Seohyun's place,huh?" Yuri ask Jessica.

"No,I don't mean it." say Jessica.

"Yuri,it's not her fault.She doesn't know anything about Seohyun.Plus,we ask her to sit at that place." say Sooyoung.

"Now,are you forgetting Seohyun?What kind of friends are you?" Yuri so angry.

"No,we don't.."

"Then,what is this mean,huh?"

Taeyeon can't stand with Yuri and slaps her.

"Why you be like this,Yuri? Why we should only understand your feeling?How about us?You don't think about us?"

"Thank you for the slap..whatever you want to say but nobody can replace Seohyun.NOBODY!." Yuri look at Jessica and leave the place.

"Jessica,I'm sorry for her doing." Taeyeon ask for Jessica's forgiveness

"It's okay..maybe I shouldn't be friending with all of you.Yuri doesn't like me!."

"Wait Jessica,don't mind Yuri.She become like that because of her ex girlfriend.You can be friending with us,right,girls?" say Tiffany.

"Yes." say the other.

"But..if Yuri.."

"No,Jessica..we will handle it.don't worry." say Taeyeon.

"Thanks all!."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here come chapter 3.. thanks to all the viewers and also the subscriber.Keep support this story.I will do the best for you all. Saranghaeyo.. <3 <3 <3