CHAPTER 22 - UMMA MEETS CHANYEOL

DERPY LOVE

MIYOUNG'S POV:                                                                                                            

 

Sunday. I woke up early about 7:30 am because I don't know what time Chanyeol and Colossus will come. I forgot to ask him and I didn't give him a time either.

 

I went down and saw our maid preparing our breakfast already.

"Is mom awake now?" I asked.

"Yes. She's in her clinic."

 

Mom has a small clinic beside our house. Aside from that, she also works in a hospital.

I went to her clinic and I saw her preparing her things.

 

"Mom, I think Chanyeol's coming today." I said.

"I know. D.O called this morning." she said.

 

D.O? How did he know? Is he Colossus??

 

"They're here at 9 o'clock." she added.

I took a bath and went back to the dining area to have breakfast. I saw appa and oppa already eating; both are still in their pajamas.

 

"Can I join?" I said.

"Of course, my baby." appa said. I saw Kris oppa laughing a bit. I sat down beside him and hit him on the shoulder with my elbow.

 

In a while, mom joined us. She's done taking a bath too.

 

"So, that Chanyeol is coming today huh?" dad asked.

"Uhm. Yes." I just said.

 

Oh for god's sake. I hope they won't interrogate him if we have a relationship. It would be embarrassing for both of us. It's like my parents are giving malice to our friendship.

 

"Is Yuri still asleep?" mom asked.

"I guess so. I'll wake her up." Kris oppa said as he wiped the table napkin on his lips. He stood up and went upstairs to wake Yuri.

I glanced at the wall clock and its 30 mins before 9 o'clock am.

 

"Aren't you going to say anything to us? Say it before he is here." umma said and appa looked at me.

"Well, no matter what you ask him, there's only one thing I would keep on telling you...we're just friends. And in case we are more than that, I'm not gonna hide it. I'd probably be proud to tell you guys. So please don't scare him off." I smiled. T.T

"Okay then." umma and appa looked at each other and smiled too. Watdahell does that mean? T.T

 

"MOOOOOMMMM~ KRIS OPPA IS DISTURBING ME FROM MY SLEEEP!" Yuri shouted from upstairs.

 

"Aigoo. Yuri and Kris are fighting like kids again." appa said.

"It's breakfast time sleepyhead!" Kris oppa shouted laughingly as he went back downstairs.

 

In a while Yuri joined us and we all finished breakfast together.^^

 

...

9:08am. They're 8 minutes late already ugh. DUGDUG. My heart beating fast as I wait for them.

 

"Can't calm down?" Kris oppa asked as he sat with me in the couch in the living room. I smirked at him and he laughed. "I think you'll have a heart attack when the doorbell ri--"

 

*ding dong*

It's like I had an adrenaline rush and I just stood up immediately. Oppa laughed even more. Aish.

Our maid opened the gate and I opened the door.

 

"Sorry we're late." D.O said as he and Chanyeol smiled at me.

 

# These 2 derps looked just so cute together :'>

 

 

 

"Oh hi there D.O and.. you must be Chanyeol." before I could even answer, mom came and answered them first.

Chanyeol nodded and smiled.

"Let's go to the clinic and treat your broken arm." umma said and led him away from us.

 

When Chanyeol was already away, I hitted D.O in the shoulders.

"OUCH! HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" he said while rubbing his shoulders.

"So you are Colossus huh." I said.

"What Colossus?"

"Don't mock me. You said in Skype you'd come today with Chanyeol."

"In Skype??" D.O said puzzled.

"Aish. Don't you remember? I was the one who told you that mom wants to see Chanyeol. Remember Supergirl?"

D.O stared at me blankly and said "What are you talking about?"

 

The way he looked at me made me convinced. I guess he is not Colossus at all.

 

"Chanyeol called me and said he is going here today because you said you want him to come. Then, I phoned your mom this morning and told her I'll accompany Yeol here." D.O added.

"Aish. He lied to me. He said he'll come." I whispered in the air.

"What?" D.O asked.

"Huh? Uhm. Never mind. Let's just go inside." I said.

 

CHANYEOL'S POV:                                                                                                         

 

"Sorry we're late." D.O said as we smiled at Miyoung.

"Oh hi there D.O and.. you must be Chanyeol." a young looking middle aged woman said. Miyoung's mother I suppose. I nodded and smiled.

"Let's go to the clinic and treat your broken arm." Miyoung's mom said and led me to her clinic.

 

She let me sat in a soft comfy chair and she opened her medical kit.

"Ouch." I said accidentally as she examined my left arm.

"How did you and Miyoung fell on the stairs?" she asked.

"She accidentally pushed me forward, I think she tripped because of the darkness, and then we rolled until we reached the flat area."

"Any other part of you that is in pain? How about your head or legs?"

"hmm, just the left arm." I replied.

 

She stared at me..

"So..Miyoung and you are classmates?" she asked as she puts a cast in my arm.

 

"Yes Park baksa-nim.  She uh tutors me specifically Trigonometry but we just study any subject we want to."

 

...

"Do you like my daughter?"

WHAT?!

"um..uh.. I'm.."

 

Miyoung's mom suddenly laughed softly,

"No, I’m just kidding." she said. I just smiled because I don't know what to say -.-

 

"Since your arm is still hurting, always keep a cast on until Friday. Then, come back on that day for me to check it again. Free of charge." she smiled.

 

I bowed at her and said "Thank you very much. Kamsahamnida!"

 

She smiled and she accompanied me back to Miyoung and D.O.

 

MIYOUNG'S POV:                                                                                                            

 

D.O and I went inside and he played XBOX with Kris oppa.

While they were playing I opened my laptop and signed in to Skype.

 

Colossus online.

 

'Supergirl: You're unfair. You didn't come here with Chanyeol.'

'Colossus: Mianhae. I think it's best if we should not meet yet.'

'S: But why?'

'C: I don't know. I guess it's not the right time..'

'S: I'm going to ask Chanyeol who you are.'

 

Colossus offline.

Aish! So rude. *_*

 

In a while, Chanyeol came back with mom. I stood up and approached them.

 

"He is fine but his arm is still healing. Same as to your face scratch Miyoung. You guys should take care next time, okay?"

"Ne." we both said. Umma smiled and left.

 

Chanyeol and I walked through our garden outside.

 

"I'm sorry. If I didn't trip, maybe your arm is still fine.”  I said as I picked a flower.

"It's okay. Actually it is my fault. If I didn't make you come with me in the restricted section, you won't have this too." he said and touched the wounded part of face.

 

Omooooooooooooo~ :">

awkward momenttt. Don’t know what to say..........

 

I let out a smile and said "So, are you ready for the exams tomorrow?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." he said.

 

I laughed. "I believe we will pass it." he added.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ugh. Exams. I always hated exams. T.T Not because I can't answer it but I'm forced to review! Keke. No watching late night TV dramas, no internet and no kpopping for those exam days. T.T My parents knew my exam schedules so I have no escape. Lol.

 

Examination chapter coming right awaaaaay~ :) Hi to my 3 new subbies <33

 

[ VOTE VOTE VOTE! Go back to Chap 18 if you still haven't. Ü ]