CHAPTER 10 - I WILL BE HIS TUTOR

DERPY LOVE

D.O'S POV:                                                                                                                      

"I hate you too." I said and pinched her nose. Then I ran away.

“Aish, come back here Kyungsoo!” she shouted and ran to follow me.

 

"Why are you following me if you hate me?" I said.

 

"Okay. I don't hate you. I just need someone to walk with to school." she said.

 

I just smiled and walked with her. I told her that Sulli called last night that she won't be able to come this coming saturday for they are saving up money. But she said that she'll try next time and that she misses us so much.

 

As we talk, I didn't notice that we're already near the room.

Miyoung opened the door and the moment she opened it, it was also the exact time that Chanyeol was about to go out of the room.

 

"Oops" he said as he almost bump Miyoung.

"Hey D.O~" he said to me and gave me a high five.

"Good morning, Miyoung" Chanyeol said to Mi then he left. I saw Miyoung blushing then smiled.

 

Chanyeol really has a strong charisma on girls. Aside from being tall he was sweet on them  and is very gentle. Making Krystal jealous oftenly.

I went on my seat and saw Kai talking to Chin. Suddenly Chin laughed. Maybe he was telling a joke on her.

 

After a few minutes the bell rang and my other classmates went inside including Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol's POV:                                                                                                                  

 

"What took you so long to come here? I'm only 1 floor downstairs. Maybe you're charming other girls again while I'm away." Krystal said.

 

"Krystal, how many times will I tell you that I'm not charming them out. I'm just being nice. And I'm here in 30 seconds, how fast do you want me to be here? I don't have teleportation powers." I said.

 

She pouted and said "I just want to see you. I miss you" then she hugged me "..everyday." she added.

 

Krystal's sweet. And that's what I love about her. But she kills me. It's like I should always give in to her demands.

 

Suddenly the bell rang.

"I'll see you later." I said and kissed her in the cheek.

 

I went back to the classroom then in a while, the teacher entered. After a greeting, she started discussing about triangles. Our subject is Trigonometry. Oh, I hate Math.

 

"Each Trigonometric function has different kinds of Identities. There are Reciprocal, Quotient and Pythagorean Identities. Today we tackle Reciprocal Identities, where each function is equal to 1 over its opposite function. Example is Tangent is equal to 1/Cotangent." the teacher discusses. So boring. I hate this. TT.TT

"Okay. Grab your books and answer page 8."  MWO? I don't even understand anything yet!

 

"Miyoung, can you please explain this to me?" I whispered to her.

"Oh. Uhm. Sin is equal to 1 over Cosecant. While Cosine is equal to 1 over Secant and Tangent is equal to 1 over Cotangent. Because Sin's opposite function is Csc and same as Cos and Sec, and Tan and Cot." she said.

"Oh. Thanks" I said. I wrote, 'Sin is equal to 1 over Csc, Tan = 1/cot, Cos = ? what's that again?'

 

"Ey Miyoung, what's Cosine again?" I whispered to her again.

 

"Mr. Park Chanyeol, what are you whispering to Ms. Park Miyoung?" the teacher said. Oh men. Why is it the teachers always notice me. -.-

"Uhm.." I stood up. "I was just asking her to explain it for me clearly because I did not understand the discussion well."

"You always don't understand Math lessons Mr. Park Chanyeol"

 

I just kept silent..

"To change that, I want you Ms. Park Miyoung to tutor him. If he failed in the exams next month, I'll fail both of you. That's the consequence. Arasso?"

 

"Ne." we both said.

 

Miyoung's POV:                                                                                                                

 

"Oh. Thanks" He said.

 

I can't believe Chanyeol just asked for my help. Omo. Omo. Ü

 

"Ey Miyoung, what's Cosine again?" He whispered. When I was about to answer him---

 

"Mr. Park Chanyeol, what are you whispering to Ms. Park Miyoung?" the teacher said. Oh-oh.

"Uhm.." he stood up. "I was just asking her to explain it for me clearly because I did not understand the discussion well."

"You always don't understand Math lessons Mr. Park Chanyeol"

 

He just kept silent..

"To change that, I want you Ms. Park Miyoung to tutor him. If he failed in the exams next month, I'll fail both of you. That's the consequence. Arasso?"

 

"Ne." we both said.

 

 

MWO?! ME?! HIS TUTOR?!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS THE START. =))))))))))))) Stay tuned!