CHAPTER 20 - BABY DON'T CRY

DERPY LOVE

MIYOUNG'S POV:                                                                                                                                                             

We arrived now at our house, 9pm sharp. Kris oppa is waiting at the gate. D.O removed my helmet and whispered, "Call me after." I nodded and alighted the motorcycle. Then he started the engine and made his way in the next street.

"Hey Miyoung, I didn't mean to get angry back there. I know you and that guy have something but I became so worried, everyone here. Mianhae." Kris oppa said.

Mwo?! Me and Chanyeol have something?! Aigoo, no. Haha. I blushed and was shocked at the same time from what oppa just said. He thought we have a relationship.

"No. We're just friends. I need to tutor him because our Trigo teacher wants me too. We need to pass the 1st exam for the 1st quarter together, and when we passed that I won't tutor him anymore and maybe after that.." I was frozen knowing that maybe after that..everything will end between us.

Kris oppa smiled a bit, I guess he got what I was thinking and he went near me and hugged me.

"Aish. Just tell them exactly what you told me arasso?" he said. "Now go inside." he added.

I nodded and went to the door. Once I opened this, I'll see mom and dad waiting, ready to say things I might don't wanna hear. I placed my hand on the door knob and let out a deep sigh.

*sighs* oh well, it's now or never. I said to myself. I gathered all my strength and carefully opened the door..


D.O'S POV:                                                                                                                                                                               

I'm worried for Miyoung. And not just worried, SO WORRIED. I don't even understand why. I can't review well, I keep on checking my phone if I got a call from her.

I closed my book and stood at my window. The Park's house can be seen from our house. All their lights are still open. Wonder what's happening now.. Suddenly my phone rang.

"Miyoung?" I said.
"D.O?"
"Oh. Hey Sulli."
"Didn't expect that I'll call tonight?"
"No, I.. It's just that--"
"No, no. It's okay. I know I've been out of touch these days already.. I'm sorry. I'll try to come there soon. I just can't right now, mom's not allowing me yet."
"It's okay. We'll be waiting for you."
"I miss you.." she said.

Why can't I respond immediately? -.-
"Me too." I just said.
I can imagine her smiling softly.
"Okay, I gotta hung up now, still need to call Miyoung and Chin--"
"Don't call Miyoung right now. She's..I think she's still busy." I said.
"Oh. Alright.. Uhm, I really need to hang up now, I'll call again soon okay? Bye."
"Bye."

I still waited for a call from Miyoung. But there's none. It's already 10:45pm. I looked at their house and the lights inside are already off. Just as I decided to go to sleep, my phone beeped with 1 message.

"Are you still awake?

-Mi"


I didn't think twice. I sneeked downstairs, got my bike out of the gate and headed in the next street.

I arrived there and I saw Miyoung in her balcony already. She has a balcony in her room and there's a big tree beside it. We used it to climb in her balcony when we were kids, just to watch the sunset.

I climbed over and saw her smiling but her eyes are still swelling from crying.

We sat down on the floor.
"What happened?" I asked.
She made a deep breath then narrated,
"I told them that I was tutoring Chanyeol, they already knew that but they really didn't expect me to be home that late. We went to the library because we were researching for something but only to find out that it's in the restricted section, but we were very curious so we went there. But we weren't able to get out immediately so we ended up locked in the library. And because of the darkness in the corridor, we fell on the stairs. I injured my face and Chanyeol broke his arm." she said
"You told them all of this?"
"Ne."
Then her eyes started to moist.
"Appa said he never want this to happen again. Umma wants to see Chanyeol, but I told her I don't have a contact of him. They don't believe me." she said and a tear fell down on her face.
"They're not angry though, but I know I disappointed them." she added and more tears had fallen down her eyes.

I don't know what to say.. so I just started singing, hoping to make her feel better..


(you can play EXO K's Baby Don't Cry song to feel the moment Ü)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tGiuz7srOI



It was a silent night. Her soft cries can be heard clearly in the silence of the night even as I sing. I never wanted to see or hear my bestfriend crying, so I just scooted near her and hugged her.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


WOW. Chanyeol's leading again! :D But I guess D.O will gain votes because of this chapter, ne? :) And this chapter was already made even before I made the polls, so guys don't think i'm in favor of D.O. I'm in favor of BOTH OF THEM. Haha. Still very confused. TT.TT

Anyway, KEEP VOTING!^^
I'll close the polls on Chapter 28, I guess? You still have a long time to vote. Ü Just go back on Chap 18 and scroll at the bottom part.

Next chapter is about Colossus. ;) so Chapter 21, coming soon. :)