Gee, gee, gee babababy ~

My first love story. (One-shot!)

One fine day on SM Ent.

    Super Junior was preparing for their 2nd super show in their practice room, suddenly Heechul watching a live performance on his phone.

"Heechul hyung what are you doing?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Ah, just looking @ SNSD's gee performance. .I'm thinking. . "

"Thinking what hyung?" Shindong added.

"What if we cross-dress and use this for super show?" 

"Heenim is right since gee is really successful right?" Leeteuk said.

"Good idea, . heechul just prepare a VCR with the girls, hmm?" their manager added.

"Ne hyung" the boys respond.

Eunhyuk's POV

After what I've heard, I really like the idea. . what if I'll Hyohyeon on our gee performance? I thought.

"Hyung?" as I approach Teukie hyung.

"Ne, what's up monkey?"

"I voluntered to be hyohyeon in our gee performance. .?"

"Okay. . so what about the other's?" Leeteuk asked s.

"I will be tiffany!" Kangin shouted.

"Obviously heechul would be jessica." Leeteuk added.

"It's great that you know that teukie." Heechul said with a smirk.

"Since I'm the leader I will be taeyeon." Leeteuk mention with a smile.

The boys finished the line-up of who will they be in their gee performance.

I was really excited to do this performance, eunhyuk thought with a lovely smile. Suddenly Donghae approach him.

"Eunhyuk-ah!" Donghae shouted.

"Yaaa~ I'm not a deaf?!" 

"Mianhae, by the way Heechul hyung said watch some gee performance."

"Jinja?" I asked with an excitement.

"Ne, so you can portray your character well." 

"So I'll go then to get my phone, annyeong hae." 

"Omo, yaaa~ monkey wait for me!"

As I was running to get my phone, I suddenly bump into a girl. 

Hyohyeon's POV 

I was walking with Yoona in the hallway to go see the other member's who was practicing but suddenly someone bump me. 

"Omo, hyohyeon-shi mianhe. ." Eunhyuk said and bow shyly.

"Oppa no need to do that, it's okay. I said smiling. 

I really felt my heart beat so fast as our eyes met when he bump me, I never felt this thing before as I thought.

"Unnie are you okay?" Yoona said while tapping my shoulder.

"Ofcourse, anyway we have to go oppa." I said to Eunhyuk with a gentle smile.

"Okay, by the way. . ." Eunhyuk replied. 

As we're in a hurry, I didn't heard well what was Eunhyuk oppa saying. 

Eunhyuk's POV

I accidentally bump at Hyohyeon, are eyes met that makes me feel that I had a crush on her. Unfortunately when I was about to say something, Yoona and her was in a hurry so she didn't hear what I said.

"Are you okay?" Donghae taps my shoulder.

"Wae?" 

"Don't tell me you like hyohyeon?" Donghae asked with a grin.

"Pssshh, aniyo~ are you out of your mind?!." I said blushing and denying.

"Yaaa~ don't lie to me, huh?" Donghae raised an eyebrow on me.

"Fine, fine. .I'm sorry but I think I have feelings on her." I shyly said. 

"Jinja?!?" Donghae said with excitement.

"Yaaa~ wae?" 

"I thought of that since I observe how you look at her and think of her." Donghae chuckled.

"Yaaa~ all this time you know my secret?" 

"Ofcourse, I'm your bestfriend and I know you. . Lee Hyukjae!" Donghae said.

"Aish, I can't really hide something from you huh?!"

"Ofcourse, by the why don't you want to confess with her monkey?" Donghae said with a smirk.

"How?!? I really can't do that thing, fishy!" I said with a worrying look. 

"Jinja?!?" Donghae chuckled.

"Yaaa~ do you want to get hit, huh?!" 

"Mianhae, monkey. It's new for me to see you falling for a girl." Donghae continued laughing.

"Yaaa~ instead of making fun of my feelings just help me with this huh?" I asked.

"So what can I do?"

"What if I invited her to teach me about their gee dance moves, hmm?" 

"That's a great idea monkey."

"Jinja?!" I said with an excitement

"So go ahead now before it's too late!" Donghae pushes me to go ahead.

Hyohyeon's POV

We're practicing for our performance, I was so exhausted until someone came.

"Annyeong haseyo soshi's, can I speak with hyohyeon?" Eunhyuk said formally.

"Ofcourse oppa." Taeyeon said.

I was wondering why would oppa want to talk with me, I seriously don't know maybe he's worrying about what happen earlier . . I thought while following him outside. 

"Hyohyeon-shi. . ." 

"Ne, oppa?" I respond with curiosity.

"Don't you mind to join me practice? Coz' we're using your gee on our upcoming ss2." 

"Jinja, oppa?" 

"Ne. ." 

"It's my pleasure, oppa." I said with a bright smile.

No one's POV

Eunhyuk was so happy to practice because his inspiration makes him wanna do well on their upcoming super show, Leeteuk see's how his dongsaeng changes a lot since he had feelings for Hyohyeon. Weeks past by, Eunhyuk invited Hyohyeon to see him perform on stage. On the same time he wanted to confess his feelings for her, but he didn't expect that Hyohyeon feels the same way too. He's really happy that his first love is also his true love ♥ 

THE END!

Annyeong ~ ^^*

A/N; How was it? I know is kinda lame =_= 

Mianhae, to everyone.
 

btw if you want too just give me some love >:D<