Chapter 2: Meet her...

If i can catch the wind...

        After spending the whole day in the house, he decided to go out. After cleaning the broken glass and the blood stain, he realized that the blood in still on his right hand. He took the pieces of glass out last night but fell asleep before he can rinse off the blood. His heart was too ached to notice the fact that his arm was still bleeding.

       He carelessly wrapped it up with a piece of cloth he found in the corner of the room. He didn't care. Hyo Joo was always the one who would do these things for him, he doesn't even know where the first aid kit is, he knows one thing, it must be in his house somewhere!!!

       He got dressed, a simple shirt and a pair of jeans were enough for such a gloomy day( for him it is, because in fact it was really sunny outside).

       He decided to take walk, he doesn't like driving when he's down. Why? Because he will most likely crash on something or someone.

       The sun was high above, it was about 12 at noon, bad time for a walk. The wind brushed his hair and his face. That was when he realized that he didn't comb his hair before go out.

       "Damn it, i'm stupid!" He hit his head."Great, now people will think that i'm a homeless!" he said realizing the fact.

      He did look like a homeless, well, a clean and handsome homeless at least.

      He quickly brushed his hair with his hands but then realized that he couldn't do it with his right hand so he did it with his left hand. It looked awkward, certainly.

      He stopped at a park, he didn't even know how he got here but he found the park quite nice and quite so he decided to take a little rest on a bench near this huge oak tree.

      He lifted his head and stares at the sky and that was when he heard 

      "Ahhhh, help me, get off!!!" A hopeless yell from a girl came out from the parking lot near by.

      He planned to ignore it because he was not in the mood.

      "Ahhhhhhh, helppppppp!" The girl yelled even louder this time. It was too loud that he could hardly ignore it.

      " Gosh!" He stood up, sighed and before he could finish his "gosh" he found himself zooming toward the parking lot.

      When he got there, he saw about ten boys surrounding a girl.

      "So this's where all those noises came from!" He said loudly, meaning for the boys to hear.

      And they did, they turned around. They have this gangs look but unfortunately they had no muscle.

      Onew chuckled at the sight.

      "Are you guy high schooler  pretending to be gangsters? " He said trying to hold back his laughter.

      "You better back off, this is none of your business." The tallest one said.

      "You know, it's hard to ignore such a noisy business that you have here." Onew said while scanning through the scene.

      "You know we do not want to fight with kids." The shortest guy said which made Onew cracked up.

      "Look who's talking?" Onew said sarcastically.

      Onew doesn't act this way that often, he's a nice guy. His mood was not good so he wanted to relieve the stress through fighting.

      "Aren't we going to start?" Onew said impatiently which made the gangs shocked.

      "Uhm........." The guy with the blue shirt said nervously and looked at the tallest one.

      "What are you waiting forrrrrrr?" He yelled, and before he can finish his sentence, he threw himself forward and gave the tall one a front kick to the face which knocked the kid down immediately.

      The others started to back off. Onew could smell the fears in them, he smirked.

     He looked up to the girl who was getting drag away.

     "Hey, stop right there, I'm not done with you yet!" Onew said, pointed at the guy who was dragging the girl.

      The guy's eyes widened, speechless and motionless. The guy didnt move an inch and either were the other guys.

      "Can't you hear me? Get your hands off of her!" Onew said calmly but he made it sounded as if the girl was his girlfriend, even though they just met.

      The guy immediately removed his hand. 

       "Good boy!" Onew said with a smile "So who's next?"

       Onew was still longing for a real fight.

       "What are you doing? We have more people, why afraid?" The tallest guy, who just woke up from the knock out, yelled at his people.

        "Great spirit!" Onew said and put on another smirk.

        A second later, all nine of them shouted and ran forward.

        "AHHHHHHHHHHH" They shouted while running, which reminded Onew of the movie 300.

         Onew took them down one by one. A punch to this guy, a back kick to this guy, a hook kick to the guy with the blue shirt, ...

         He avoided using his right hand because it was hurting like hell.

         For about 2 minutes later, no one was standing except for Onew. They were all on the floor, groaning in pain.

         Onew was slightly panting.

         He walked toward the girl, who was still frozen in fear and slightly bent down.

         "You ok?" he asked with his warm voice which he finally revealed.

         Suddenly, the girl's eyes widened "WATCH OUT!" she shouted.

         A second later, Onew felt a wave of pain traveling from this back to the whole body.

         He coughed and blood spat out. He got down on his knees and nearly fell on top of the girl but Onew managed to put his arms against the wall to prevent him from falling, which locked the girl inside his arms.

        Her face was pale in terror with some dots of blood. She panicked.

        "Run" Onew whispered into her ear.

        "But..." She looked at him with worry. He could see that she was crying.

         "It's ok, just run as fast as you can" 

         "NOW RUN!!!" Onew shouted as he spun around fast and punch the guy with his right hand, which was a big mistake.

         The guy fell, his eyes widened because of the unexpected attack.

         They both groaned in pain.

         The girl ran away.

         Onew's hand started bleeding again.

         A minute later, about three to men came in, he recognized one of them, the shortest guy.

         All four of them are armed, either with knife or baseball bat.

         "Oh shoot" Onew said, realizing to situation

         The two guys with the bats came up first.

         Onew could only block some of the hits but he was too weak to attack.

         They hit him until he was on the ground, bleeding and groaning in pain.

         "Yahhhhhhhhh" A loud yell came from the left of the parking lot, it sounded...FAMILIAR!!!