JaeRi's Moments... ^^

JaeRi's Moments... ^^

Jaejoong paced nervously outside SNSD’s dorm. He felt remorseful for teasing Yuri mercilessly last night. He only wanted to see her reaction when she knew that they were shipped by their fans as a compatible couple. He did not expect that she would be so stressed till she fainted.

Jaejoong barely had a wink of sleep last night as he was haunted by images of Yuri’s shocked and pale face. Hence he made himself to come over to SNSD’s dorm to apologise. However, he had not make the first step after arriving at the destination since half an hour ago.

Finally, Jaejoong inhaled deeply, summoned up his courage and pressed the door bell. However, to his surprise, the door opened before his finger came in contact with it.

Sunny, Sooyoung and Tiffany giggled at Jaejoong’s astonished expression. “Hahaha… Sorry…! Have we scared you…?” Sunny asked in between her non-stop laughter. Jaejoong nodded his head slowly with an embarrassed face and his right hand remained frozen in mid-air. Taeyeon, Jessica, Yoona, Hyoyeon and Seohyun joined in and had fun in teasing their senior.

“We were about to go out for our assignment when we saw you pacing outside through the peep-hole since ten minutes ago… Hence, we opened the door immediately when you finally decided to press the door bell…” Tiffany managed to contain her laughter and clarified Jaejoong’s doubt.

Jaejoong smiled sheepishly and rubbed his neck as he was caught in an embarrassed act by SNSD members. Taeyeon decided that the teasing was enough and stopped her sisters.

“Alright, girls, let’s report for work now…” Taeyeon said and turned to Jaejoong. “Yuri will be having a day off today as she has just finished her filming in Fashion King… Hmm… Just want to inform you that we made her browse through youtube and asianfanfics till 3am last night… You may help us wake her up later…” With that information, SNSD left Yuri in Jaejoong’s care and left.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jaejoong opened the door softly and saw Yuri soundly asleep. The few rays of sunlight passing through the curtain slits enhanced the pretty features of the sleeping beauty. Yuri’s lips lift up at the corner as if she was smiling in her dreamland, unlike her usual sleeping pattern with her tongue sticking out.

Jaejoong smiled as he gazed fondly at the sleeping angel. He patted Yuri’s head gently and pressed a light, feathery kiss to her forehead before retreating out of the room. If he had stayed a moment longer, he would have noticed that Yuri’s smile had broadened as she dreamt of a prince charming kissing her.

It was only nine in the morning and Jaejoong did not want to wake up Yuri for fear of she had insufficient rest. His stomach growled loudly, reminding him that he did not have his breakfast before rushing here.

Jaejoong ventured into SNSD’s kitchen and started to prepare breakfast for himself and Yuri. His mood had changed for the better as he whistled a cheerful melody while preparing their meal.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuri woke up feeling refreshed and stretched her body lazily. She took in a sniff of the fragrant aroma and could not help but felt her stomach rumbling its protests. Yuri walked hurriedly into the washroom and wash up before skipping merrily to the kitchen.

Yuri entered the kitchen and hugged the person from the back without noticing. “Taeyeon ah… Are you making breakfast for your lovely sister…?” The person stood unmoving in Yuri’s tight embrace.

Yuri finally realised that something was amiss when the person she hugged was much taller than her. She moved her hands around and was surprised to feel toned abs.

Yuri gave a surprised yelp and moved away. “Intruder! Intruder! Girls! There’s an intruder in our dorm!” Yuri screamed while running to the living room. But she was stopped in her track when a pair of strong arms encircled her slender waist from the back. “My Yul, should I scream ‘molester’ then?” The guy chuckled evilly.

Yuri froze. She recognised the voice. “Jae… Jae… Jaejoong…?” Yuri stammered. “Hahaha…!” Jaejoong laughed, his heaving chest sending unwanted vibrations to Yuri.

Jaejoong turned Yuri to face him and cupped her rosy cheek. “Yuri, I’m sorry for teasing you last night…” Jaejoong apologised sincerely. Yuri smiled, feeling glad that her prince charming deliberately came so early just to apologise to her.

“Alright, Kim Jaejoong, you’re only forgiven if I have my breakfast…” Yuri pouted and rubbed her growling belly. Jaejoong chuckled and ushered Yuri to the dining table while he went into the kitchen to bring out their breakfast.

They had a light conversation over the scrumptious meal which Yuri complimented on Jaejoong’s great cooking skill. They were chatting happily when Jaejoong brought up the topic left off last night.

“So… Yuri, you have yet to say which guy do you prefer…? I think you should have a rough idea since your lovely sisters had forced you to browse the websites last night…”

Yuri had to try extremely hard not to spit out the freshly-squeezed orange juice at Jaejoong. “Erm… Can I don’t answer the question…?” Yuri asked meekly after managed to swallow.

“No! You must answer it!” Jaejoong demanded.

“No! I’m not going to answer it! Why should I?” Yuri was getting frustrated and shouted at Jaejoong.

“Because… Because… Damn! Because I really want to know the answer…!” Jaejoong answered nervously but his eyes diverted from Yuri’s intense gaze.

“Why do you need to know anyway…?” Yuri shot back another question. She crossed her arms and stared angrily at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong took in a deep breath before looking deeply into Yuri’s eyes and revealed his darkest secret. “It’s because I love you, my Yul…” Yuri’s mouth ungraciously formed an ‘O’-shaped.

Thinking that there was no turning back, Jaejoong continued with his confession. “I love you and I feel joy and contentment when I read stories about us created by our fans. I’m jealous to note that there’re more stories of MinYul, YunRi and YulHae than JaeRi… I’m jealous to watch you playing happily with other male artistes during the SM Town concerts… I’m so far away from you now as I’m in another company… I… I feel insecure… I feel as if I’m drifting further away from you… I want to know whether my love is being accepted and reciprocated… But… But… I’m faced with strong competition…” Jaejoong raised his left hand and massaged his pain-throbbing forehead.

Yuri got over the initial shock and rose from her seat. She walked towards Jaejoong and hugged him tenderly. “I’ve already given my love to someone who I didn’t know whether he would reciprocate my love…”

Jaejoong stiffened in his seat, feeling extremely depressed that he was rejected.

“But… I’m so glad…” Yuri continued. “I’m so glad that the one I love has reciprocated my love…”

Jaejoong was elated. He was overjoyed and stood up to hug Yuri tightly. Nothing could describe his feeling that both of them actually loved each other. Jaejoong leaned in to kiss Yuri. Her lips were so soft and sweet with a trace of honey from their breakfast earlier. Jaejoong nibbled, kiss and savour the long-awaited lips as though he was addicted to a lollipop. Finally he stopped his assault when he sensed Yuri was getting breathless from their passionate kiss and leaned his forehead against Yuri’s. Both smiled contentedly…

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi chingus! What do you think about this JaeRi’s moments…? Finally, I managed to switch back to sweet and light mood… ^^ Feel free to comment...