Chapter Twenty-Eight: A Chat with LSM

Along the Way

Soo Man told us to sit and we obeyed. He just stared down at us for a minute before looking away and sighing.

"I assume you two know why you're here?" We nodded, and again he sighed. "You knows the rules, so why? Why did you guys break them? You want this don't you? To be an idol," I flinched, but nodded none the less, and can only guess that Taemin did the same. I kept my head down, unable to look into his disappointed face.

"I don't know how it happened, sir, it just kind of did. We never intended to break the rules, we couldn't help it though." Taemin answered with a shaky voice.

"You couldn't help it?" Again there was a silence. It was minutes before any of us even moved. Soo Man turned his back to us and took a single step forward. "You couldn't help it?" He repeated the statement once more  and spun back around to glare at us, clearly furious. He took a deep breath before speaking again. "I know you're young, and have all these raging hormones, but you are professionals. This situation that could supposedly couldn't do anything about could ruin your careers and your members careers. You need to think before you act in this agency. I thought you were smarter than to do something so stupid and idiotic because you think she's cute, or he has dreamy eyes," He said, his tone rising until he was shouting at us.

"It isn't like tha-" he halted my words with a sharp look.

"Quiet! It is exactly like that. You two made a mess that I have to clean up now. What are we going to say." He paused, sitting on the edge of his desk and thinking deeply.

"Well, you obviously need to stop seeing each other, and I might be able to convince them that since you came from the US that you are more comfortable doing things like that with friends or something. What's for certain though is that you two won't being seeing each other anymore." Just then a knock sounded on the wall at the entrance to his office.

"Excuse me," a deep voice joined in, "sorry to interrupt, but I have something to say." Minho walked forward and stood next to Taemin's seat, looking directly into Soo Man's eyes.

"Soo Rei and Taemin aren't some hormonal kids who only like the physical aspect of each other. I've watched them since day one, Taemin especially, and I have seen how deeply they love each other. Taemin once talked for a whole hour about her hair, and how soft it looks and how it, and I quote, "falls perfectly on her cheeks and shoulders like a flowing waterfall." Soo Rei always steals little glances at Taemin and then blushes with a dazed look about her. They always are off to the side, sitting close and whispering and giggling to each other. I can say I don't think I have ever seen a more perfect and cute couple than these two. Even if you force them to split, which I won't allow, they will continue to love each other. You know that the rest of us would help them date secretly, too so it isn't even worth it to try and stop them from being happy. Trust me."

Soo Man's glare softened into a helpless look. "I...fine. I'll tell the press of your relationship, but please, be responsible with it. Take this as a privilege I'm giving you, and don't expect me to go easy on you next time there's trouble. You can go now," we all left, and as soon as the doors closed behind us, Taemin tackled Minho with a hug.

"Hyung!! I love you so much right now! I can't thank you enough," I laughed as well, letting the stress roll of my shoulders. " I could kiss you right now, hyung." Minho just smiled at him and hugged him back, swinging him around.

"I could kiss you now too, oppa!" I joined in their hug, and we just stood there, basking in the moment.

"Since I take it you aren't in trouble, Soo Rei, we need to go now." Their manager agreed with mine, and we all parted ways, feeling immense relief.

 

~ Anyone else in love with Minho right now for that? I know I am, and I wrote it!