Blabbing , Blabbing and More Blabbing.

The life of a 17 year old girl.

 

 

 The First thing I hear when I wake up is my annoying alarm. It plays the worst melody and has very bad beats with it. It sounds like a cat . Speaking of cats I smell the cat repellent that my mom had bought. I do like kittens , but not cats. There's a difference. well anyway , right after hearing that terrible alarm , I get my up and go to the bathroom. I take a piss , wash my hands and stare at my face. you know , my bathroom lights decieve me. I look really white in the morning , then in the after noon i become some kind of burnt chocolate! like ew , no just no. So I put on some facial wash and just rub the product all over my face. So a few weeks ago I went to wax my eyebrows and some how I heard it was bad if you got it waxed the week before your period. I didn't know that so I went to wax them. it wasn't painful like i thought it would be! I was really relieved. I looked so beautiful! well , in the past tense. Anyway , the next thing you know I wake up to a whole lot of pimples. ALL OVER. Like YUCKNESS. No. I searched it up and apparently oil got into my pores. Anyway, Im glad all of that crap is over. I'm really to lazy on days. When I get a day off , I have to go on tumblr. Wait what? I forgot to tell you what happens everytime I brush my teeth. Well , I like to brush my teeth to make it very white and sparkly! But everytime I brush it . It Bleeds! like eww. I hate seeing blood just running down between my teeth.  Anyway , besides those problems . I have more. Well Until i get settled in. I usually get dressed and other stuff to make me look "Beautiful". Oh goodness the things us girls do to make us feel beautiful. The worst part is that I just recently transfered to a performing art school. Im the new girl. I mean , I open up to people easily but Im not really good at socializing first , taking compliments , public speaking and other stuff. My dad always tells me "You're going to get used to it. " Like first of all , you're not me. Second of all , dad i got all of my shyness from you. Third , you don't know how mean people can be these days. After getting ready , I found my self in a sleeveless button up with high waist shorts and some flats. I got my bag and checked my self in the mirror. I smiled and realized that I got brighter and that all my pimples are going away.

 

So it was a pretty long ride from my house to the school. It's like a 10 minute ride. yes , that's long for me. All you could see on the ride there was a bunch of trees , carts on the side , buildings and kids walking to school in there uniform. After that 10 minute ride we finally got there. My dad dropped me off at the front of the school. I got out and he handed a 20 dollar bill. He told me " Good luck on your first day darling" I smiled and said " thanks dad , have a good day see you later when you get home. " So right after my dad left I turned into a nervous wreck. I didn't know anyone . I just looked around and went straight towards the office. Before entering , I checked my phone if my hair was alright. I walked into the office and saw a short chubby lady sitting at the front desk. When she looked at me , you could see her wrinkles . She wore too much foundation and her eyeliner was way off. She looked around her 50's? anyway , besides that she smiled at me and told me to come closer. I walked in and talked to her. apparently her name was Mrs. Jung. She asked me what she could help me with and I told her about my transfering . She called me sweetie. then finally she asked me " Sweetie , what's your name?" I gave off a smile and told her " Bae Suji." She told me I had a pretty name and I thanked her for the compliment. I left the office and opened the orange envelope that had my schedule inside of it. Apparently I had math , science , Singing , social studies , dancing , english then acting. Thank goodness they have no art. Art is my WEAKESS subject EVER.  No matter how much I put effort , It still turns out to be ugly as . well anyway , I looked up and see this guy staring right at me. He looked me up and down. I looked at him weird and told him " yes? " He looked shocked and talked in english. " Pretty nice legs and right curves . It's just that the shoes are a bit off." This is another advantage of speaking another language. I told him " What's wrong with my shoes?" he looked really surpised. So after arguing with this dude. I found out that his names is Jang wooyoung. He was tall , golden hair and had pretty good style. The cute thing is his small little ears. Besides that I found out that he's in all of my classes. Was this a bad thing or good thing? I don't know.