Chapter 8

It Started in a Bed

Au bal, au bal masqué ohé ohé  ♪♫

 

 

The 24th day of May was YG Corp. anniversary and every year, at this date, a party was held to thank all the workers that worked hard to make YG more successful and powerful on the market and also to thank all the investors who still believed in YG after all these years. Yes,, every year a party was held and 2012 was not an exception. Usually the party took place in a refined hotel but this year, Chairman Lee wanted to take things on another level since it was the 60th year anniversary of YG. So the company rented a very luxurious and enormous villa which possessed pools, fountains and even a lake in a very huge garden which was where the party would be held. The place was wonderful and it felt like it was taken from a fairy tale and to add more magic to this, this year party theme was “masked ball”. Thus, everyone was formally dressed for the occasion and was wearing a mask. Appetizers were served by waiters and waitresses and there was an abundance of champagne. And since now people were starting to get in here, the party was about to begin.

 

~~~

 

Chaerin, followed by Dara, Bom and Minji, stepped out of the limo after thanking their driver. The four women gasped when they saw how big the villa was. They made their way to it and headed toward the garden. As they arrived, they heard some people gasped at the sight of them. How could they not? The girls were stunning. Bom was wearing a strapless dress encrusted with diamonds that showed off her perfect legs with her mask . Minji had a Jenny Packham dress on with this mask, Dara was wearing her Mary Kantrantzou dress (the same she has at the end of the I Love You mv) with a golden mask while Chaerin was dressed with a black dress from Dior  with her black mask. Soon enough Chaerin's parents greeted them.

 

 

Wouah, you girls look beautiful!” Mrs. Lee exclaimed.

"Thank you Mrs. Lee.” Minji bowed.

"Yah Gong Minji! How many times did I tell you to call me Auntie?”

"Ah deh, thank you Auntie.” She smiled.

"We have other guests to greet so enjoy your night girls, but don't drink too much ok?” Chaerin's father said and looked directly at Bom at the last part of his sentence.

"I'm not going to drink at all, I swear Sir!” Bom exclaimed which caused Mr. Lee to smile.

"I believe in you Bom.” He chuckled before walking to some investors.

"He'll be busy with the investors tonight so just drink as you want!” Chaerin's mom whispered to them before she joined her husband.

 

"Your mom is just too cool Chaerinie!” Dara said.

"Yes sometimes I wish you'd be more like her.” Bom added.

"Hey! What do you mean by that?”

"You know unnie, sometimes you're no fun.” Minji explained while Bom and Dara nodded at her statement.

"Okay I get it, let's go to the bar then and see who's no fun!” Chaerin dared and the four women made they way to the bar chatting and laughing.

They ordered some drinks and looked at the view in front of their eyes.

 

"You know Baby-rin, you dad really surpassed himself this year. The place is beautiful.” Bom said.

"Actually, you have to thank me for that.” Dara said.

"But you said you weren't going to organize this party cause you were too busy with the launching of the mall!” Chaerin stated surprised.

Dara being one of the best events organizer of YG Corp, she was always busy organizing at least 5 events at a time so when she told that to the girls, they were all surprised to see her overbooked.

"I lied.” Dara laughed. “I did it because every time I have to organize a party for the company, you, Park Bom, come to me with crazy ideas that don't even make sense!” She explained.

"Not every time!” Bom protested.

"Don't you remember last year...” Dara started.

"Yah this one doesn't count!” Bom cut her off.

 

Chaerin and Minji couldn't help but laugh at their 2 childish unnies. Bom and Dara realized how stupid their little fight was and started laughing too.

 

"Is Jiyong coming tonight Pudong-ah?” Dara asked after that they all calmed down.

"Please unnie, don't mention him.”

Chaerin sighed as she remembered her stupid acts at the restaurant. Kiko had found her the next day and had explained the misunderstand to her and even apologized for getting in the way between her and Jiyong. And him, he just left for a business trip in Europe a week ago, without even telling her, it was her cousin Seungri who broke the news to her. Her cousin?! She didn't even know him and Jiyong were close! She even texted him, saying that Kiko explained everything to her and that she was sorry for her stupid behavior, and he just replied “Sure”. After that, nothing came from him. She was so mad at him right now that she didn't want to think about him. She turned around and faced to crowd of people who were gathered in the garden an someone caught her eye. She didn't know who he was but the guy was damn attractive and he kinda looked familiar. He was wearing a silver suit with a white shirt and his hair was bleached in a platinium blond tone, it was almost silver. She then looked at her girls.

 

"Have you seen him before?" She asked them.

"Unnie, don't you think your love life is complicated enough? I mean you're engaged and you already have some other guy you like and now you wanna add someone else in the picture?" Minji asked.

"It's not that, he just looks familiar."  She was going to eye him one more time but her phone rang. She picked up and hung up fast. "It was my dad, he needs me for a moment. Be right back girls!" She informed the girls and quickly went to her dad.

 

"Chaerin-ah, let me introduce you to Seunghyun's dad." Seeing her future father in low in front of her, Chaerin bowed in respect.

"It's nice to meet you." She smiled.

"It's nice to meet you too. I guess we'll get to know each other more in the future. Now if you'll excuse me, I think I saw some old friends." The man smiled.

" I'll lead you to them." Mr. Lee said and the two men left after saying goodbye to Chaerin.

 

Chaerin was trying to reach the bar to get back to her friends when she felt a hand holding her arm and someone dragging her toward the villa, which was the exact opposite way. She looked up only to see it was the silver haired guy she was eyeing earlier. What did he want from her exactly? They finally stepped into the villa and he dragged her once again in a dark corner of one the corridors. He then faced her, smirked and removed his mask.

 

"Jiyong" She gasped and he jus simply smiled. An ocean of emotions passed trough her, she was happy to see he was still alive after a week without any news from him but she was also mad at him since he ignored her. So when he started to approach her, she pushed him away.

 

"You bastard! Who the hell are you to walk into my life and make me feel all these things?! And who do you think you are to leave without even telling me and to answer my text with such a short reply?! Because of you I've done thing I've never done inmy whole lifetime. I've totally made a fool of myself to make you jealous and because of you little I kissed that mor-"

 

She couldn't finish what she was saying, Jiyong started to kiss her which caused her phone to slip from her hand and to fall on the floor. The kiss was soft at first but it quickly became rough, as if it was something they both needed. Jiyong was begging for entrance in and Chaerin gladly let him. His tongue was exploring , teasing her. He brought her closer to him and she felt herself losing her sanity in his embrace. She was totally hypnotized by his scent, the taste of his lips and all the things he was doing to her. His hands were caressing her back, her and her thighs. Unfortunetly, every good thing comes to an end and they were soon out of breath. They parted away and they looked at each other's eyes.

 

"I'm sorry, I was dying to kiss you since I s-"

 

It was Chaerin's turn to kiss him this time. She couldn't believe how he could totally change her mood in just 30 seconds. He had no idea how much he was affecting her and she couldn't bring herself to resist anymore so she just gave in.

 

"Missed me that much?" He asked smirking once the kiss was over. She rolled her eyes and brought him closer to her.

"Shut up and kiss me idiot!" He laughed and did as he was told. He started to devour her lips, them and biting them. He quickly freed and kissed her jawline.

 

"Do you wat me to stop?" He asked in her ear with his y husky voice that no one could resist. A soft moan escaped from Chaerin's lips and he smiled in satisfaction. "I'll that as a no."

 

He then attacked her neck with soft wet kisses, his hands still caressing every inch of her body. He was driving her crazy and she just wanted him to take her now. Her back was agaisnt the wall and Jiyong was pressing his body against her, making her more wet than she already was. She could feel Jiyong's against her inner part and she could tell that he wanted this as much as her. But after she heard some noises from the outside, she quickly remembered that they were at a party where her parents, her fiance and his dad were too, and that anyone who'd pass by there could see them.

 

"Ji..." She managed to say.

"Hm?" He asked now busy with her collarbone.

"People might see us." He stopped at her words.

"You're wearing a mask." He said looking at her. She was about to give in when she remembered that no had blonde hair in here except her.

"Yah! I'm the only blonde in here! And people know I'm engaged to someone who doesn't have silver hair!"

"But no one is coming near here, everyone is in the garden!" He pouted like a kid.

 

How could he be so cute now when he was so hot 2 seconds ago? But admiring his perfect face was not something to do now as they heard footsteps coming in their direction. They parted away and Jiyong quickly put on his mask. Some girls passed by them and disappeared in the restroom.

 

"Let's go upstairs, they have some rooms." He said gradding her waist and kissing her lips again. His words were tempting but then her phone rang, again.

"Don't answer it"Jiyong said as he deepened the kiss. Chaerin looked at the floor and she saw that the call was from her dad.

"Jiyong, it's from my dad. I have to take it, he's going to freak out otherwise." He sighed andlet go of her waist. He watched her pick up her phone from the ground and accept the call.

"Deh dad?...Yes...Okay...Be right there." She ended the call and looked up at him. "I have to go, sorry." She pecked his lips and whispered in his ear "Maybe next time."

 

With that she turned around and blew him a kiss over her shoulder as she started to walk. She disappeared out of his sight, leaving a unsatisfied but grinning Jiyong behing her.

 

 

 

 


I'm done with chapter 8 which I wrote with this song ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRrapbjfdNc&fmt=18) in my head the entire time.

Kyaaa, I'm quite satisfied with this one! I gave you some big Skydragon moment, I hope you're satisfied unlike Jiyong who'll have to wait to get what he wants ^^ kekeke. Anyway, I'm going on vacation next week so I dunno if I'll update before I leave, if not you'll have to wait until I come back!

Tell me what you think about this chapter and if you have any questions let me know (if something is not clear for you guys).

Chu! <3