Washing the Dishes

Being a Coordi for Exo

You and D.O. were washing the dishes in silence. All you could hear was the sponge squeaking and the water running. 

"Are you okay?" D.O. broke the silence. "Do you.... Do you think that Suho Oppa really likes Seohyun sunbaenim?" You whispered. D.O. shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know." 

You grew mad at him and flicked bubbles at his face. "YAH! You liar! You said you have the skills to know who people like!" D.O. gave you his usual 'O.O' face. You grew annoyed by his innocent face so you flickered some more bubbles at him. 

"YAH!" Now it was D.O's turn to yell. "I let you go the first time because you had a reason to but the second time! Why'd you do it the second time?" D.O. flickered bubbles at you this time. Your mouth opened in surprise. 

"Oh... It's on." You grabbed a big pile of bubbles and blew it at his face. "You did not just do that! Come here Kyungmi-ah!" D.O. started chasing you around the kitchen as you squealed in delight. *I'm glad I'm making her smile.* He thought as he saw you laughing. 

"Look at these two love birds..." A voice was heard from the entrance of the kitchen. You and D.O. stopped running to see Suho leaning against the door frame.  

"I came here to say good bye to Kyungmi beacause Lee Soo Man-sshi needs me in his office right now." Suho walked up to you and gave you a hug. D.O.'s face dropped as he saw the two interact. 

Suho pulled away and your face brightened red. Suho smiled and grabbed his keys. "Bye Kyungsoo. I'll see you later in the practice room." Suho waved good-bye and left the dorm. 

Right when you heard the door close, you squealed in happiness. "Did you see that D.O? He hugged me! KYAAA." You started to spazz. 

"Haha. yeah. I'm happy for you." D.O. forced a smile on his face. 

"Come on. Let's finish the dishes." You said as you went back to the sink and rinsed the dishes. D.O. slowly followed behind you and stood next to you. He looked over to you and saw you smiling widely. You felt a stare so you turned your head to see D.O. with sad eyes. Your smile slowly faded. 

"What's wrong D.O.?" You asked. D.O. looked away. "Nothing..." He bluntly replied and went on to drying the dishes. You crooked your neck, unsure of his answer. 

*Kyungmi... Why can't it be me? and not Suho?*