Meeting Seohyun

Being a Coordi for Exo

After you were done washing the dishes, You and Exo prepared to go walk to the practice room. You noticed that D.O. was being a little distant from you so you decided to walk side by side with Kai. You linked arms with him because of the cold weather. 

"Kai... It's so cold..." You shattered your teeth together. "It's because you're wearing a short skirt on this cold day. Psh. and you tell us to take care of ourselves more when YOU'RE supposed to take care of yourself too." Kai said as he slightly pushed your forehead. 

You rubbed your forehead and pouted. Kai gave you a smile and continued to walk as he allowed you to link arms with him. 

You walked into the practice room and to your surprise you saw Suho in there with Seohyun. 

*Maybe... It is true.* You frowned slightly at the view in front of you. "Oh.. Is this Kyungmi?" You heard Seohyun ask. Kai wrapped his arm around you. "Yep. Our favorite stylist in the world." You looked up at Kai and smiled. You heard Seohyun's heels walk towards you. 

"Annyeong Kyungmi! I'm Seohyun! Just call me Unnie!" Seohyun said as she held her hand out with a bright smile.

*No wonder why Suho Oppa likes her. She's so pretty and nice.* You smiled genuinely and shook her hand. 

"Okay. Suho. I'll talk to you later kay?" Seohyun waved bye and Suho gave her a nodd. Seohyun hugged you and said a good-bye. Your eyes followed her until she left the room. 

"How do think of Seohyun?" Suho asked as he stood next to you. You looked up and smiled. "I like her. She's nice." You smiled widely. "Good. I'm glad you like her. I want my favorite dongsaeng to like my best friend." Suho patted your head and left to go practice with Exo. 

*I guess you really do like her. The way you act is different from the way you act with me. You look at Unnie as a girl while you just look at me as a little sister....*

 

a/n: Sorry! the chapter's been short recently. I promise to make the next chapter longer! SORRY!

don't forget to comment and subscribe! <3