Double date

Everyday Miracles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

”Jungsoo, what-”

 

Kangin was caught off when Eeteuk promptly turned around and all but backed him up the wall off the house and kissed the living daylights out of him.

 

“Okay, I can live with that,” Kangin mumbled into the kiss, one hand on the small of Eeteuk’s back and the other snaking up to his neck. Eeteuk’s hands were making small circular motions on Kangin’s chest, the tips of his fingers sometimes digging into the fabric of Kangin’s shirt and pulling. Once again the world around them seemed to melt away, leaving only them for a short wonderful second before Eeteuk pulled away.

 

“, what are we doing, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean-“

 

Kangin repaid Eeteuk’s favour from seconds ago and shut him up by placing a kiss to his lips. He then drew back, panting slightly from the breathtaking kiss and glad there was a wall behind him. Eeteuk’s eyes seemed to fill with panic as they looked at each other.

 

“Hell no, you are not going to say you are sorry for that,” Kangin growled, keeping his arms around Eeteuk to prevent the man from running. Eeteuk looked startled for a second before he burst out in high laughs. Kangin thought he had never heard anything more wonderful, except for when all his sons had first learned to say “Appa”.

 

“Don’t ever let me drink that much coffee again, it goes straight to my brain,” Eeteuk giggled, his hands now resting on Kangin’s upper arms where he slowly let them run up and down. Kangin grinned widely.

 

“I kind of like you like this. You are definitely more hyper, but you are also less guarded. I like seeing that,” Kangin admitted before leaning in and rubbing his nose to Eeteuk’s in an Eskimo kiss, causing Eeteuk to giggle even more. Kangin let himself enjoy the sound and pulled Eeteuk closer. The younger man rested his head on Kangin’s shoulder, turning it so he could place a soft kiss on his neck that sent shivers down Kangin’s spine. They stood in silence for a while, just enjoying the closeness and each other before Eeteuk remembered something.

 

“Aren’t you... straight?” he asked once he had pulled back and could look Kangin in the eyes again. He suddenly felt insecurity wash over him though he tried his best to suppress it and not let his thoughts run off with him before he had let Kangin talk. The other man looked thoughtful for a while.

 

“I’ve never really thought about what uality I had. I’ve always been told that it was my duty to marry a woman and have kids, so I just did that without really thinking about other options. And I was busy studying during my school years. Besides, I think Heechul did enough experimenting for the both of us,” Kangin replied with a soft smile.

 

“So you are... we can... what are we?” Eeteuk asked with a frown, feeling as if he stood on the edge of the world, not knowing whether he would be pushed over the edge or pulled back by someone stronger than him. Kangin kissed the side of his mouth gently.

 

“"I don't know... I just really... I don't know, Teukie.  I like you.  A lot.  I like you in the way that I want to kiss you all the time and not let you go. And I really want to see where that could take us,” he replied as he reached out to hold Eeteuk’s right hand.

 

“What about the kids? What about the contract? You can still throw me out any minute if you decide you don’t want me there and you have every legal right to refuse to let me see the kids and I can’t bear the thought of not seeing them, I love them, Youngwoon, and I-“

 

“I know,” Kangin interrupted in a slightly raised voice to cut through Eeteuk’s building panic attack. The younger man seemed to have a tendency to over think and that wasn’t always a good thing. Kangin gently let his free hand Eeteuk’s cheek, admiring how the light from the streetlights were captured in the man’s shining eyes.

 

“I know there is a lot of things to work out and a lot of details to deal with. And we will deal with them eventually, when the time is right. But I can promise you that I would never keep the boys away from you. No matter what happens, no matter if we work out or not, I will not take away their umma,” Kangin promised, looking straight into Eeteuk’s eyes. Eeteuk only waited a second before he buried his head in the nook between Kangin’s shoulder and neck.

 

“I like you too,” he mumbled, not wanting the older to see his blush. Kangin kissed his temple and smiled.

 

 

“Are you sure the kids are going to be alright?” Eeteuk asked nervously, looking over at Kangin as the older man drove through the streets, trying to find the right place.

 

“I’m sure they are going to be fine. They’ve already gotten used to being home again and they were all pretty much asleep when we left. Jonghyun and Key know what to do in case of an emergency and we can be home within 10 minutes. Just relax and enjoy the evening,” Kangin advised, not doing a very good job in hiding his smile.

 

“You are laughing at me. Why are you laughing at me?” Eeteuk pouted, looking offended.

 

“I am not laughing at you, I am smiling. And I am smiling because you are the cutest mother hen I have ever seen,” Kangin teased, reaching over and squeezing Eeteuk’s hand lightly before letting it go again to concentrate on parking the car.

 

“I am not a mother hen,” Eeteuk grumbled, turning his head away so Kangin couldn’t see the shy smile that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter