Partner!

Out of a Dream,and into Reality

A couple of weeks passed and inspite of us getting closer,I was scared of him.Sometimes,as I'd noticed he had these weird outbursts,but he would always calm himself.Sometimes he'd come to school,his hood on,and in P.E. when he'd take it off,he'd have bruises and cuts.No one questioned him.Or US.There were rumours,not rumours exactly because people weren't afraid to talk infront of us anymore,that we were dating.We actually weren't ofcourse,our closest friends knew that.And we kind of started all hanging out with each other.On the third floor.Maybe that's where the stories came from.Or maybe because Bang,how I now called him,always made sure to talk loud enough for others to hear us about dreams,making them think we're being romantic or something.I never got soft around him and when we'd talk I'd always snap back.I guess it was because he gave himself the right to speak to me the way he did,which pretty much annoyed me.

''Mornin,little lady.'' he said as I came upstairs to our floor where our class was.It was what he always said every morning.The same thing.We sat there in silence like we always did when alone,waiting for the others to come up.When they did,Zelo suggested for us to go and hang out after school since it was the last day of the week.We all decided what time we'd meet up and went our classes.And there we found out we had to go to the graduation ceremony of our seniors late that night.

It was english and Yong Guk was present there so when they informed us so I turned to look at him infront,a bit to the side,he looked back and shrugged his shoulders.We both hoped our plan on our first hangout wouldn't be spoiled.It was strange though,we stayed so far away from eachother but still couldn't wait for going out.And what would we do there?Stare at the ground?

''~in pairs.And oh,no clubbing dresses girls alright?It's a CEREMONY.'' finished the teacher and left.The bell rang and before leaving the classroom,I saw Yong Guk give me a wink.What was wrong with him now?

''~So he asked me to be his pair!!!''Oh.I'd missed half of what our teacher said but now I got it.Pairs.No wonder he had that 'ohh you're not running away from me' smirk on his face.

The day ended like it always did and we decided to not cancel our plan.After all,the ceremony was at night.We all went home,changed,had a meal and went to the meeting place.It was a park,where a lot of people of our age gathered.There were awesome places for skateboarders,bikers and even spacefor b-boy groups.Furthermore,there was a labyrinth made of stone wall which were very high,so you couldn't see what was going on outside or inside.It had beautiful,wild plants and flowers growing through the cracks of the massive stones.

I was an early-riser and always liked to come on time.That was the reason I was always there first on hangouts.But today,I was second.Yong Guk was sitting on a huge boulder next to the entrance of the labyrinth,playing with something in his hands.He hadn't noticed me at first,so when I approached,I saw that the object was a small flip-out knife.When he heard my footsteps,he burried in a pocket in his jeans.I decided that I'd pretend like hadn't seen it.I'd also decided that I won't stay with him alone in any dark place no matter what.If he had a knife he was capable of slitting anyone's throat.God knows what else he could do with it.

The others came soon and we walked together around,stopping here and there,joining random dance battles,waiting till Zelo was done with his skate board,etc.It was time for us girls to go because we had to get ready for the ceremony.I'd seen a dress I really liked,you could call it love at first sight,and I was excited to go and buy it.I was literaly jumping from euphoria as we started to leave,but Yong Guk put his hands on my shoulders and brought me back to the ground.

''What?''

''You're my partner tonight,little lady.''

                                                       --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omg sorry guys,that was so short and horrible!!!SUBSCRIBE,COMMENT,FOLLOW TWITTER @ookami_sophia