finding out

I'm Heartsick... Heal Me.

MinGi went into her room and locked the door.

 

Hyunseung looked up from his position on the bed. He gazed at her for a second and then went back to the book sprawled on his lap. MinGi stood facing the door, back painfully straight. Slowly she cocked her head, her long, wavy locks swaying, to the man on her bed. “Good.” She said hollowly. “I don’t have to call you.”

 

In a flash, MinGi was hovering over him. Hyunseung blinked and then his shirt was off. She ran her hand across his abs while he took off her blouse with one smooth movement. Soon, they were moving in sync, like an old dance that was practiced many times before. MinGi hissed, grabbing on to the bedpost, her knuckles white. Hyunseung roamed her body with his tongue.

 

It was over all too soon.

 

MinGi got up as soon as it was over and pulled onto her clothes. Hyunseung watched her dress. She turned her head a bit. “What are you waiting for? Get dressed.” She said quietly. Hyunseung got up instead, breathing onto her neck. “Should I?” He said even more quietly. MinGi froze, turning her head to look at him with those cloudy eyes. She pranced, and Hyunseung was pushed against the bed.

 

***

DooJoon staggered back to the house, gripping the door handle to keep himself upright. Everything was blurry to him right now. Bed. He thought. The shower can wait. He passed the hallway.

 

He froze.

 

He turned to the door beside him, he stared at the blank wood. MinGi’s room? He the door handle. Then the noise came again. DooJoon’s  eyes widened. No, It can’t be.

 

He pushed open the door, splintering it against the frame. DooJoon however, didn’t notice that as he focused onto the bed. And the two figures tangled on top of it. MinGi stared at him, her face blank. She untangled herself from the bed sheets. “What… are you doing here?” She asked him, her voice nor facial expresson gave anything away. ‘I should ask you that same question.” DooJoon replied, fury bubbling up within him. She nonchalantly did up her blouse. “What I do is none of your business.” She said. DooJoon gritted his teeth. “I will be back.’ She said to the figure on the bed. “And we will finish what we were doing earlier.” She walked out of the room.

 

DooJoon watched her go. Then he turned back murderously towards Hyunseung. Hyunseung was putting his shirt on, and not paying DooJoon nor MinGi any attention at all. DooJoon took a few intimidating steps toward him but he just smirked, as if beckoning his closer. In one rough movement, DooJoon pinned him against the wall, his hands squeezing Hyunseung’s neck. Hyunseung grinned devilishly. “What? Jealous?” He taunted. DooJoon’s hands tightened. “or sad?” Hyunseung pouted. DooJoon have to really restrain himself to not punch him. “Ah well, bad luck. She chose me, not you.”

BAM!

Hyunseung had struck a raw nerve. DooJoon’s fist shot out, but because of his drunkenness, Hyunseung was able to catch it in his own palm. “I can see why.” Hyunseung taunted even more. He threw DooJoon’s hand off and walked leisurely towards the door.

 

DooJoon’s hands were shaking badly when he fumbled for his phone. “Hey. I think just for tonight, I’ll buy a bit more.” He said to the phone, and then he flipped it shut without waiting for an answer, and turned back the direction he’d came from.