All you should need in this world... Is me, Serena.

I'm Heartsick... Heal Me.

Chapter 1

 

“Say ahhh~” Yoseob said, lifting a piece of watermelon up in front of Serena’s face. She blushed but opened obediently. “Wow, it’s so sweet.” She said, holding both hands up in a ‘omo’ position. Yoseob smiled and whispered in her ear: “Not as sweet as you, my love.” At this Serena buried her face in the crook of his shoulders, to hide her tomato red face. “Yoseob! “ She giggled, “You’re so cheesy!”

“Ohh… But I learn from the best~” He replied, his voice a bit muffled as he nuzzled her neck, causing her to sigh in happiness.

 

MinGi watched, he face slack with no emotion. She watched as the couple begun to kiss. Her fingernails gripped the cushion with a piercing force. She wanted to turn away. No. You promised. You cannot ruin her happiness. She made herself watch the couple now heavily making out on the loveseat. She vision was getting blurrier every second. She got up, carefully not making any sound, and walked quietly out of the room. DooJoon watched her go. He sighed and slipped out his phone. Then, he too, went out. They all know he was going to the bar. He was going increasingly each day and always comes back with a lipstick smeared face and staggeringly drunk DooJoon.

 

Hyunseung’s eyes flicked toward the couple and then flicked back to the television screen. He grabbed the control and made the earphones louder, to block out smooching sounds. Dong Woon and Kikwang were squashed together in the other loveseat, looking extremely uncomfortable. They tried not to look at the oblivious couple. Junhyung took this all in, sitting on the couch at the very back.

 

Then he got up too, and followed MinGi.

 

He cocked his head at the stair and hallways. He looked to the ceiling. The balcony. He decided. He climbed the stairs. He arrived at the piano room. He stopped and peered in. For once she’s not on that balcony. He mused. He closed his eyes and listened to her playing. It’s was such a sad song. The was so sweet and painful. How can someone play such beautiful music with such an emotionless face?

 

“So what do you think of it?” MinGi said. Junhyung snapped open his eyes. “it’s called I just want you to be Happy.” Junhyung didn’t bother to ask her how she knew he was there. She just knew those things.

 

She walked to the balcony doors and swung it open. Cold, whipping, bone-chilling wind swept the room, knocking piano sheets and things all over the room. MinGi took no notice and stepped out, only wearing shorts and a tshirt. Junhyung followed silently. “Maybe… Just maybe… things would be different if you helped me.” Junhyung whispered. MinGi spun around, her vicious words along with the wind bit into his skin. “It would never be different! You… You guys are all the same! Only…” She dropped down to a whisper now, “she can give me true happiness.”

 

Flashback

 

“Why can it be me?” Junhyung said viciously. “If you interfere their relationship now, and give Serena to me, that I promise you, you would not suffer as much as you are right now!” Serena spat back: “I wouldn’t do anything that harms her happiness, you hear me? NOTHING!”

 

End flashback

 

MinGi’s phone buzzed. She took it out.

 

MinGi? Where are you? You got me really worried for a sec. Come back… Please? I love you, Serena.

 

MinGi stared at her phone. She held the message to her chest. “I know.” She whispered.  

I know you love me…

 

 

 

 

All you should need in this world… is me, Serena.