Part Two =)

I have an 'idol' friend in AFF?!

 

Part 2  : 
 
Chanyeol went downstairs.
 
"Yeol! Come and eat breakfast" Suho said. 
 
"Neh,hyung!" he replied.
 
"Where's the maknae?" D.O. asked.
 
The latter just got a scoffed as a reply.
 
"Yah! where asking you a question hyung!" Kai said.
 
"He's upstairs ,okey? Still haven't moved an inch away from MY bed!" chanyeol replied.
 
The others snickered.
 
"He sneek in your bed again? " Baekhyun asked trying to hold a laugh to escape in his lips.
 
"Unfornately..."
 
---------------
 
"hmmm.."Sehun just got up from his sleep.*where's everyone?aisshh!
 
He was about to go downstairs when something caught his eyes.
 
---------------
 
Hyemi's Pov:
 
Sitting in front of my computer checking my notifications I lastly checked out my wallposts.
 
@you: you sure?okey then! Meet me at Cafe Maru,9:00 a.m. tomorrow. I will be wearing a light blue hoodie! See yah there! :D
 
Oh! so I should really get a good outfit then.I don't want to look like an idiot in front of my unnie -.-"
 
---------------
 
 
// D- DAY //
 
" Not this!"
 
"Not this!"
 
"Eww! totally not this!"
 
*sigh* What should I wear ? Damn it. Oh! I know maybe I should try all this out and see what suit me best.keke.brilliant idea hyemi! You're such a genius. XD
 
"too girly"
 
 
 
"too vintage looking"
 
 
 
"too casual, and I look like a lesbian" she cringed at the thought of her being a lesbian.
 
 
 
"too formal looking"
 
 
 
"and this is just ..urrgg..I look like an ahjumma"
 
 
 
And the process went on for about 30 minutes.
 
"fine this is the last one" with a heavy exhausted sigh she tried the last pair of clothes she had.
 
"ohh..not bad! fine! I will wear this then". I glanced at alarm clock and "OMO! Shoot! I will be late!" I hurriedly wash my face , change into my clothes .I only got 10 minutes to go to cafe maru . Park Hyemi don't dissapoint your self now. And by that I hurriedly jump my way downstairs ,literally.
 
---------------
 
"Hyung! you know what's up with Chanyeol hyung this morning ?" D.O. asked 
 
"Why?Did something happened?" Suho asked.
 
"I don't know, he's acting so anxious and he even styled his hair just to look good" D.O. informed.
 
"Yeah hyung, he even asked permission to use my shoes!" Baekhyun added.
 
"Really? hmmm...he's being  suspicious, maknae do you know anything about it?" Kai asked the maknae who's still munching his food down , others are still curiously waiting for his reply.
 
"hmm?no! I know nothing at all! " he immidiately replied while shaking his head to make it more believable.
 
"AIISHH! You're no help at all!" the others groaned.
 
 
--------------
 
Chanyeol's POV:
 
I went to our meeting place 5 minutes earlier than our meeting time. I don't know why but I'm extra happy today and I got this gut feeling this day would be one of the best days of my life. I just wear casual clothes: a hoddie and jeans at that. But I took extra effort in styling my hair and I even borrowed baekhyun's shoes. I wanted to make good impression to her but I was afraid that I'll overdo it  that's why I decided to just wear casual clothes and besides I still want to end up as a whole after this day, why you asked? Mind you I'm already an idol ,yeah, sure a rookie, but still I won't take risks if ever.I was interrupted with my chain of thoughts when this barbie-like girl entered the shop.I was awed by her beauty.Wait! Is she by chance my aff friend?
 
 
 
Hyemi's POV:
 
I entered the cafe maru 5 minutes late I presumed. I hope my hair is still in place, I was running like my booty's on fire trying not be late.Damn! blame it to my clothes then. I was looking around when I spot this creepy looking guy staring at me. He had this smile in his face.Weird! I can't see his eyes though , he's wearing this oversized sunglasses and hoodie above his head, which make him look weirder.I mean seriously? what up with that? He can't possibly be my aff friend ,right? yeah sure! he's wearing a light blue hoodie , but still..I mean sheesh! I'm supposed to meet an unnie for pete's sake, how can a guy be an unnie?Dumbo dum dums . Although his face is oddly familiar, I think I saw it somewhere. After seems like a year looking around as to where my aff friend is, I sat down , tired, not even caring if it's the table infront of that creepy guy.
 
--------------
 
20 minutes had already passed but both are still waiting for their so-called 'aff friend' not knowing their aff friend is the other.
 
" I guess my aff friend won't be coming then" Hyemi blurted loud enough for chanyeol to hear, it's kinda her habit to talk out loud what she was thinking.
 
*TAP*
 
 
"OMO!" hyemi yelped.
 
"n..neh?"Do you need something?"the latter asked the creepy guy A.K.A. Chanyeol who tapped her.
 
" Mianhe! If I startled you!" he bowed.
 
"It's okey, do ...you..need something?"
 
"neh! by any chance are you here to meet someone?"
 
"why do you ask?"
 
"I don't mean to pry but...just a while ago I heard you saying something about 'aff friend' "
 
She nodded urging him to go on.
 
"so..by any chance are you miss you from aff?"
 
"n..neh..but..how did..I was..unnie.." she started blurting unfinished sentences .
 
"OMO! you are not a stalker , are you? she yelped,wide eyed.
 
Chanyeol just give her a sweet smile while extending one of his arms saying  " Hi! I'm EggYeol01 from aff!"
 
"MWOHH?"
 
 
____________________________________________________
 
 
LOL, same old same old...still boring yeah? :/
 
sorry for that!  I deserve to be scold.. nawwee.. ;p
 
well, yeah..stop that crap..as you all know my is as lazy as who knows .but I'm gonna say this, I decide to just make this a 3-shot... cool right? no?  yeah, oh well! It kinda end up longer than thought...but I promise it would be only 3-shot, no more extensions.......or not..but yeah, I got it all wrote up in my notebook so no need to worry I just need to type it all up..maybe you will ask why I keep extending it and not just put it all to a whole looooong chapter..?
 
one answer..
 
 
 
I'm lazy. 
 
satisfied enough?
 
 .k. cool.
 
that's all for now. ANNYEONG CHINGUS! ~
 
next update will be in  2 days from now. but you know I'm lazy. >.<