Part Three =) [FINAL]

I have an 'idol' friend in AFF?!

 

Part 3:
 
 
"But..but.."
 
"Sorry ! I know you're expecting an unnie to come but I thought that this oppurtunity will clear things out" Chanyeol patiently explained.
 
"But..how can you prove that you really are EggYeol01 of Aff?"
 
"You see, I know who your bias is...sehun,right?"
 
"Yes, but still..."
 
"Don't worry, I mean no harm.I just want to enjoy this day with my 2 -month friend in aff?"
 
"o...key then,where do you want to go?"
 
 
Hyemi's POV:
 
At first I was really hesistant to go with him but the way he holds my hand give me assurance that he's not that of a bad person.
 
"Fine but first, show me your face" I demanded.
 
He silently lean closer to my face.I gulped. *OMO! Is he really a maniac? Will he kiss me?ahhhhhhh!!!*
I closed my eyes tightly.
 
"Open your eyes!" I can feel his hot breath near my cheecks,I slowly open my eyes and suddenly...
 
"OMO! cha..cha..chanyeol of EXO?" I  said quite loudly but he immidiately covered my mouth with his oh so soft hands..my god!
 
"Shhhh!! You don't want fangirls to chase after us,do you?" he said and then winks at me.
 
 
 
I suddenly blushed.No wonder he seems so familiar.Wait!  let me get this straight. Chanyeol of EXO is here with me like for real?!Can I spazz? Oh heck I will spazz! kyahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!Omo!omo!I tried my best not to jump up and down out of happiness and make a fool out of my self in front of my second bias .Like hell yeah! He is my second bias. Because just like he said Sehun baby is my first bias, it would have been better if he's with us but heck! Having chanyeol is just like OMG!!!!! KYAHHHHH!!!are you tired of my spazzes yet? because I'm not.BOOYAAHHH! :p
 
"you!" Chanyeol waves his hands in front of my face. I didn't notice I was staring at him dreamily all this time.I heard him chuckled.OMOYA! How embarassing.Park hyemi you pabo! now he will think you're creepy.huhu T________T 
 
"You're cute!" he said.
 
wait what? cute? as in cute cute? Can someone kill me now ,I think I'm gonna have a spazz attack!GAHHHHHH!
 
"T..thanks.."I said shyly while stuttering.Heck! why am I stuttering again?oh!right, Park Chanyeol a.k.a. my 2nd bias is here with me right now.haha.take that! xp
 
"What's you real name?"he suddenly asked
 
"Park, h..hyemi.." ! stop with the stuttering! the flying chickens. =,='
 
"Oh! Park hyemi? cute name! we have the same surname.cool! when we get married someday you won't be needing to change it." he said cheeckily.MARRIED? holy y buffalos! I just died. #RIPParkHyemi.
 
"Btw, I'm Park Chanyeol!" he said sticking he's hands out.
 
"I know!" saywhatttt? OMG! just kill me now., the embarrassment!!!! x_X
 
"Haha! Yeah?but the last time I heard you like Sehun?the maknae"
 
"Yeah, but you're my second bias" eeeiipp! the fork! Park hyemi just shout your fat mouth out.
 
"Really? Then are you ready to ruin your bias list?"
 
"What?" I asked, not really getting it.
 
"You'll see!" he said ,giving me his signiture eye-twitching smile.
 
---------------
 
"Hankang River?"
 
"Yeah,I've always want to come here"
 
"What should we do here then?"
 
"Have fun!" and by that he drag me to the ice cream stand not too far away from where we're standing.
 
"Flavor?"
 
"Vanilla please"
 
---------------
 
"I never ever imagined that my aff friend is not an unnie" I said giggling. We are here in the grass lying while eating our ice creams.
 
"Haha, me too. I never knew my aff friend is such a beauty." he said sweetly making me blushed.
 
I awkardly cleared my throat and said "uhhmm, so ,what are we gonna do now?"
 
He put his forefinger into his chin while humming a simple"hmm.." attempting to pose as to like he was thinking.
 
"I know!"
 
"what?
 
"we should ride a tandem bike!" he excitedly suggested.
 
"hhmmmmm....okey!" I pretended to think about it first but the truth is I was trying my hardest not to let out a squel because I can't contain my overflowing happiness, well, who wouldn't want to ride on a tandem bike with their bias ,right?
 
---------------
 
"Ahjussi! I would like to rent a bike too! just a single one please!" a guy whose wearing a hoodie same as chanyeol's said.
 
"here!"
 
---------------
 
"WAHHHHH!!! I love this place! " I shouted as I spread my arms . We've been biking for almost an hour now, enjoying the nature's gift.
 
"HAHA! We should come here more often then!" Chanyeol said.
 
"What? we won't be seing each other again silly!~"
 
"Who says? That's what I've been planning to do" he smirks
 
I just keep silent at that.
 
"Hey! did you noticed?"
 
"Noticed what?"
 
" That guy was following us since we left the cafe" he informed.
 
"OMO! chincha?who can that be? Maybe he will do something bad to us."
 
"aniyo! I know that kiddo. Don't worry he means no harm." he said while chuckling
 
"Really?then who?"
 
" that's for me to know and for you to find out!"
 
I just pouted at that.He smiled ,pinch my cheecks and said 
 
"come on, we should take a rest, I will buy us foods and drinks while you wait in our spot,okey?"
 
I nodded. We started to find a good spot to seat to, when  we did he extended his hands out , I entertwined my hands in his and together, holding hands we went to our spot.
 
"I'll be back"
 
"okey!"
 
When a few minutes passed the guy a.k.a. the one who kept following us approach me.
 
"Annyeong!" he greeted euthiastically .weird, for a minute there I thought I just heard sehun baby's voice. But then when I was about to respond he removed his mask a little enough for me to see his face .
 
"OMO! kyahhhhhhhh!!!" I shouted .
 
"Shhh!!! hehe" he hushed me down while pressing his forefinger in my lips.
 
I nodded silently.
 
"..sehun.shii?" *OMG! my #1 bias is here with me now, first my 2nd now my 1st? can I get even more luckier...Damn! I'm such a lucky !*
 
"Annyeong!" he greeted me again.
 
"Annyeong!" I replied having a wide smile plastered in my face that I think if you look close enough it had reached my ears.I bet I look like a pedo right now. OTL. 
 
"Haha! You're cute! No wonder hyung sneak out just to meet you!" 
 
I blushed.*kyahh!! he's so cute!*
 
"Oh! you must think I'm weird knowing where you two are going right now,huh?"
 
"Actually, we noticed you following us just a while ago." I honestly said.
 
"huh?yeah? well, haha, the truth is, I kinda 'accidentally' saw hyung's aff account and I saw that he's meeting a friend so I decided to follow him." he said, embarrassed.
 
"haha! XD" I can't help but to laugh at that.
 
"OMO! hyung is heading here now!" He said, panicking, I glanced behind me and sure enough Chanyeol is heading back .
 
"I must go now before he sees me miss ..uhh?"he said confused
 
"Hyemi..Park Hyemi"
 
"oh! I must go now Hyemi-ah! nice meeting you" he said hurriedly
 
"neh! Nice meeting you too sehun-shii!" I bowed ,still blushing.
 
Before completely going out of sight he made an aegyo.
 
 
 
*KYEOPTA* he waved and so did I while giggling.
 
After that Chanyeol went back to with the drinks and foods in his hands.
 
"oh! did something happened?"
 
"ani, come on! let's eat" I replied deciding to just keep it a secret,for now.
 
---------------
 
After talking and eating for a while they decided to call it a day and go home. Of course, gentleman as he is Chanyeol sent Hyemi back to her house.
 
"I will go in now, Thanks for your time Chanyeol..shii"She bowed.
 
"Oppa."
 
"neh?"
 
"Call me oppa from now on and not unnie"  he said laughing.
 
She also laughed.
 
" Neh oppa! I really enjoyed this day .I hope one day we would see each other again"
 
"We will, that's for sure! after all, we're friends" he winks and waved her goodbye.
 
-------------
 
"Chanyeol went back  home with a huge smile when  he met eyes with the maknae his smile change into a smirk.Sehun tried to make an 'invisible exit' and headed upstairs.
 
"MAAAKKKNNNNAAAEEEEE!"
 
"OPPPPSSS!"
 
----------------
 
Logging in to her aff account she made a blog entitled ' Blame it to CHANYEOL OPPA! :p '
 
MY NEW BIAS LIST:
 
1. Sehun Chanyeol
2. Chanyeol Sehun
3. Baekhyun
4.Kai
5. D.O.
6. Suho
 
with a caption below saying  :  Sorry Sehunnie Oppa ..but Chanyeol Oppa just ruined my bias list today =) <3 
 
CHANYEOL OPPA = BIAS LIST WRECKER =P
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

-THE END-

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________

 

 

Hey! so how was it? still boring..? aww ;'(

I update earlier than I promised.I just want to finish this faster.LMAO!~

I hope it's fluffy enough and did you expect sehun baby's sudden apprearance? keke xD

BUT she's lucky, isn't she? having your top 2 bias and meet them personally..If I was that I would be going crazy fangirling...no kidding ^^

 

it's long isn't it? I really spend hours typing and writing that.I know lame D:

whateber! =p

 

THANK YOU FOR READING! ^^

see you in my next one-shot. :>

 

BYE!~

 

                              that moment when kris is the only one not waving..xD LOL

 

GIFS AND IMAGES : CREDITS TO THE OWNER.