Chapter 2

I.S.I.Y. ( I'm so into you )

 

♥  Before the Graduation  ♥

 

 

   - When Seung A already arrived on the venue where the graduation will take place. No Eul and Yoon Hye where already at the main door waiting for her.Then Seung A rushed to the two and says "Sorry guys I'm late! Hehe~" "Your always late Seungie! :P" Yoon Hye said. "Well nevermind that, am I already late?" asked Seung A. "Not yet, you just came on time. We were already here an hour ago and until now the graduation is not yet starting" said No Eul." I heard that our graduation will have a special guest whom they are waiting for until now" said YoonHye. "Who's that special guest anyways?" asked SeungA, "well, we don't know eighter" answered No Eul. Suddenly three girls walked and stopped infront of them, They are the Gossip Girls Woori, Jisook and HyunYoung.

They are the ones who always knows what's hot and what;s in, for short they are the GossipGirls. "We heard what the three of you were talking about and we decided to tell you the details" said Woori, "Oh, thanks then, I guess" said Seung A. "We heard that on our graduation day their will be visitors coming from the infamous and religious school named Hakkun Arts University" said Jisook. "Hakkun Arts University?" asked YoonHye. "Yes, there will be people coming from that school to our graduation" said Hyun Young. "why are they coming here?" asked Seung A. "well, we really don't know sorry" said Jisook. "maybe there'll be alot of cute guys coming!!! I better be pretty!!" YoonHye exclaimed. "What are you talking about Idiot?!" said No Eul while pinching Yoon Hye's chubby cheeks. "Oh stop it the two of you!" said Seung A. "Well, we have to go now, bye bye!! said HyunYoung while waving at the three girls.