Chapter 1

I.S.I.Y. ( I'm so into you )

♥  The Start of something new  ♥

 

 

Once upon a time, well we all know that each and one of us wants our story to start in a sentence like any other fairy tale do. because we all want " and they lived happily ever after" in the end of our story. Well let's just say that the start of our story will be a simple word like a simple waking up after a long nap. . . .

Seung A found herself waking up on her bed after a long nap. It's her most awaited day, her graduation day. Where she'll be saying goodbye to Middle School and hello to High school. She prepared alot for this day but she still woke up at 9:30 in the morning meaning she'll be terribly late if she still don't stand up and go prepare. Seung A rushed to the bathroom, jumped on the tub and took a bath for one hour. Her mother hired a personal stylist for her hair and her mom will be the one to put the makeup on her milky white face. Her mom is a pro in makeup since she started using makeup on an early age, Cosmetics is her mom's first love. When she was at the age of 17 she started working as a makeup artist for celebrities and some other rich people. She met her husband while doing her job. Jung Sun Rin is the maiden name of Seung A's mother. Her father's name is Oh Seung Hwan. Her mother and father are like the most perfect of couples since their first love are cosmetics. Oh Seung Hwan, Seung A's father is the manager of Oh! Cosmetics Corporation where he inherited from his Father. When Oh Seung Hwan and Jung Sun Rin met for the first time they already fell inlove. Seung A describes this moment like the famous phrase "True love at first sight" where Seung A terribly believes in.

 

 

 

 

After taking a bath the stylist finally arrived. The stylist styled Seung A's hair and after some spray net and some clips on her hair they were already finished. Seung A rushed to her mother's room wearing her furry and velvety dark blue bathrobe and cute pink bunny slippers. She knocked on the door and her mother immediately opened the door. Her mother on her purple silky soft night gown grabbed Seung A and made her sit on a wooden oak chair in front of her mother's boudoir full of her mother's favorite and most expensive cosmetics. Then her mother started spreading BB cream and foundation on her face. "Mom do i really have to wear makeup for graduation?" her mother looked ath her with a little frown on her eyebrows and softly says "ofcourse dear, why are you saying those words? You have to be pretty on this important event. Lots of people will be there and i want you to be the most beautifull girl on that place" her mother started rubbing blushon on her face with a sparkling smile o her face. "Mom where will i study on my middle school?" Seung A tells this to her mom with a curious face. "Hmmm" her mother started putting eyeliner on her face. "well i haven't taught of that yet. where do you want to study then? How about Hmmmm... HanKyung University?!" Seung A is surprised and says with a nonchalant voice "But Mom!!! >.< that's Ki Seop's school right?!" her mother smiles "Don't you want to know your Fiance more?" Seung A closed her eyes to help her mother easily put the eyeliner on her eyelids. "But mom I don't like him one bit and he's kinda weird" "Weird? why?" "He's like to classy too manly and too gentlemanly for me" "but don't you like that sweety?" "I don't and i don't like it one bit" "come now sweety that's allright do you want to make your father angry?" "Boohoo, why don't daddy be the one to marry him? -..-" her mother laughs again while rubbing eyeshadow on her eyes "Haha but your father is already taken ;)" "Aigooya, whatever mom im not gonna marry that idiot! :P" her mom laughs again. After some mix and match they were finally done, Seung A bid goodbye to her mom and her mom slowly hugged her and apologized for not gonna be there on her graduation because of business matters, Seung A smiled and told her mother that its allright and that she understands. Then Seung A rushed to her room, to her room-sized closet and grabbed a Velvety Indigo dress where it was bought by Ki Seop for her and which she really doesn't like. But still she wears it so that her father will have even the slightest happiness for her when he sees that she's wearing that dress. She sat on her boudoir looked at her face for the last time and says with a happy tone " This is it, I gotta be ready for this" then she rushed to the main door of the mansion when suddenly her mother shouts while running to her " Seung A just a second!!!" Seung A is quite shock and says with a terrified voice "Mom you'll kill me! what is it?! I'm kinda late already!!" her mom stops infront of her phanting because she ran a kinda long way just to give her something. "Seung A i forgot to give this to you" then her mother pulled out a small red box from her pocket which contains an expensive sparkling Crystal necklace "This is my favorite necklace I always wear this when I'm attending special events and since i am not coming with you I decided to lend it to you" then her mother softly put the necklace on her neck. "There you look really really pretty" "Oh, thanks mom I'm glad that your always worried about me" Seung A tells this to her mom with a bright smile on her face. "Don't forget to thank your father  , he's also worried about you" "Dad?" Seung A slowly faces down" I do hope so mom, well its kinda getting late i have to go. Bye mom Ove you always!!" "I love you too my sweet daughter" her mom waving at Seung A while Seung A slowly gets into the car and the personal driver closes the door and the car started to move. Seung A inside the car asked the driver what time it already is and the driver  answers "I'ts already 1:45 ma'am" "WHAT?! Faster driver I'm gonna be late!!!" Seung A started to panic. "Yes ma'am!" then the driver drives the car faster. "Aigooya No Eul and Yoon Hye are gonna kill me!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

On Seung A's twit after wearing her dress on her twitter account,

"Omona! I'm so excited for my graduation day!!! I hope Mr. Evil panda won't come and ruin my special day, he even bought me this stupid dress that i'm wearing!! >.< gotta go now!!, Ppyong ♥