Part 2

Why did you Lie?

“I can’t believe this” Mrs. Kwon yelled throwing the phone away as Jiyong hyung up on her.

“What is it?” Her husband asked.    

“Jiyong just hung up on me and Hana is back here I just know she is with Jiyong right now” She yelled angry as she started pacing through the living room.

 

“Hana was a nice girl I wonder why she left all of a sudden” Mr. Kwon commented.

“I send her away, it’s my fault Jiyong left us and doesn’t want to be with us anymore” She yelled at her husband frustrated he didn’t figure it out after four years.

 

“I own the police corps don’t you think I know all of that?” He said laying down the newspaper and looked at his wife who looked at him in shock.

 

“What?” She asked shocked.

“Just tell me what you are planning on doing now that Hana is back here? Trying to get rid of her again?” He asked standing up and walked closer to his wife.

 

“Much or less was the idea yes” His wife explained.

“Stop, let both of them be happy don’t they deserve it?’ He tried.

“Jiyong can get so much better than her” She said angry.

“She is perfect for Jiyong they love each other what is wrong with that?” He asked her.

“I want the best for him, why don’t you understand that?” She said glaring.

“Just let Jiyong choose who he wants to be happy with, why can’t he be happy with Hana? This is the reason that he doesn’t want contact with us anymore” Mr. Kwon explained to her.

 

Jiyong’s friends

 

“Guys, the divas are back” Seungri yelled running into their garage.

“What?” Seunghyun asked.

“They are back demanding a re-match and their leader wants one with Jiyong what should we do?” Seungri explained.

 

“Have you told them Jiyong isn’t here now?” Seunghyun asked.

“Yes but do you think they would actually listen? They want to race him no matter what” Seungri sighed.

“Taeyang call Jiyong tell him it’s an emergency Hana and Jaehwa can stay here Daesung and Seungri make sure Jiyong’s car is working and has enough gas, I’ll speak to them right now” Seunghyun ordered them and walked outside to talk with the Divas.

 

With Jiyong

 

“Hana answer me” Jiyong yelled frustrated.

“Why? What would change if you do know?” Hana explained.

“I love you and I want you back, I’ll take care of him even if he wasn’t mine but if he’s mine I have a right to know too” Jiyong explained.

 

“Mister your home phone is ringing” Jaehwa said knocking on the door.

“You better tell me everything when I get back” Jiyong said and opened the door smiling at Jaehwa before walking to his phone and answered it.

 

“Mommy, why where you and mister screaming?” Jaehwa asked confused.

“I’m sorry did we scare you?” Hana asked.

“No I’m okay, but the children kept teasing me at school last week” Jaehwa said pouting.

“Why did they do that then?” Hana asked as she put Jaehwa up on her lap.

“Because I don’t have a daddy” Jaehwa said pouting.

“Can mister be my daddy? He is really nice and I like playing with him please mommy?” Jaehwa said looking at Hana, who looked at him in shock.

 

“W-what?” Hana said stuttering.

“We need to go now, I’ll explain what is going on when we are on our way” Jiyong said running into the bedroom and looked at Hana and Jaehwa.

 

Jiyong guided Jaehwa and Hana to his car and let then in first before he entered himself and drove to the race court where the rest where already waiting for Jiyong. Jiyong told them the reason they had to leave and that they didn’t have to worry much since they will be with Daesung and Seungri and they will take care of them.

 

Jiyong’s friends

 

“Come on work faster Jiyong is on his way right now, and he doesn’t sound too pleased” Taeyang said looking at Seungri and Daesung.

 

“We are doing our best, go bother Seunghyun or something” Seungri said annoyed.

“Fine, but you better be done when Jiyong gets here” Taeyang said and walked outside where Seunghyun was talking with the Divas, well more like yelling at them.

 

“Is he coming?”

“Yes he’ll be here soon, now why don’t you go back to where you belong Key?” Taeyang explained.

“He’s really coming?” Seunghyun asked surprised.

“He’s taking Hana and the kid with him” Taeyang explained.

“Don’t start, he’s scared she will walk away again that is why he is bringing them” Taeyang explained when he saw Seunghyun opening his mouth.

 

“I think she would if he left her alone again” Seunghyun muttered.

“Well it’s more his mother’s fault that she left remember what happened?” Taeyang explained.

“Yes, though I wonder how old her kid is, did she found someone else after she left Jiyong?” Seunghyun asked ignoring the Divas completely.

 

“Could he still be Jiyong’s son? He does look like him” Taeyang said.

“Maybe but let’s ask them after this is done, I don’t want anything to happen to both of them” Seunghyun said and walked back inside with Taeyang following him leaving the Divas standing outside.

 

“Okay?” Key said confused.

“I’m going to get ready for the race are you coming with me so we can make sure no one touched my car” Jonghyun replied and pulled Key with him to where his car was standing.

 

10 minutes later

 

Jiyong arrived and parked his car inside the building, he quickly got out of the car and ran into their meeting room, Seunghyun grabbed him before he could hit Taeyang with his fist, Jiyong glared at him.

 

“Why did you call at that moment” Jiyong yelled at him.

“Did I interrupt anything?” Taeyang asked.

“Yes!, I almost had Hana to tell me whether Jaehwa is my son or not” Jiyong screamed at him trying to make Seunghyun let him go so he could punch Taeyang.

 

“Keep it down and calm down, Jonghyun is waiting outside for you so you can race, the car is downstairs, Seungri and Daesung are almost done with it so go down start the engine and  make a test run, cause Jonghyun is getting impatient” Seunghyun explained.

 

“Fine, but you and me are going to have a talk after this” Jiyong grumbled and walked back downstairs to Seungri and Daesung and his car, while Hana and Jaehwa walked upstairs into the meeting room.

 

“Mommy are these Misters friends?” Jaehwa asked pointing at Taeyang and Seunghyun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated :D  sorry for the long wait i had a writers block and all

@Jepaaaa *bites* hmm tasty elmo hehe XD

@Eloraci thank you sooooo much :D *smiles* i just enjoy reading comments they inspire me to write further

@Tnzteukie here is the next chapter :D hope you all enjoyed this one :D

What will happen next?

What about the race?

What are Jonghyun's intentions with the race?

Read to find out (A)

Please comment and subscribe (A)