Part 1

Why did you Lie?

“Mommy where are we going to live now?” A four year old boy said looking up.

“I don’t know sweetie I don’t know” Hana replied as they walked out of the plane.

“Why can’t we live with grandma and grandpa anymore?” He asked.

“Jaehwa grandma and grandpa are in a better place right now, a place we can’t go yet” Hana explained to him.

 

With Jiyong

 

“Hyung why are we here again?” Seungri asked.

“I don’t know I just have a feeling I have to be here right now” Jiyong replied.

“Isn’t that the girl from the picture hyung?” Daesung asked pointing to where Hana and Jaehwa are standing. Jiyong looked up in shock after he saw Hana and he looked even more shocked when he saw the young boy standing next to her.

 

“Did she lie to me?” Jiyong muttered shocked.

“Lie?” Seunghyun asked confused. Jiyong never told them who Hana was and why she left so when they found a picture of him and Hana he only told them she was his ex-girlfriend.

 

“Hyung where are you going?” Seungri asked.

“I’ll be right back” Jiyong said and walked to where Hana was standing.

“Hana?” He asked looking at her. When she looked up at him her heart almost stopped beating, why was he here now? What should I do next? Where the thoughts running through her head.

 

“Mommy? Who is he?” Jaehwa asked pointing at Jiyong.

“Hana? Can we talk?” Jiyong asked looking at her.

“Mommy? I’m hungry” Jaehwa said pouting. All of the questions made her head spin and she started feeling dizzy before everything went black, Jiyong quickly catches her before she fell on the ground.

 

“Mommy?” Jaehwa asked pouting.

“She will be fine” Jiyong answered smiling.

“Who are you?” Jaehwa asked looking at the man who held his mother.

“I’m an old friend of your mother, should we get her away from here?” Jiyong asked looking at him smiling while holding on to Hana.

 

“Is mommy going to be okay?” Jaehwa asked.

“Don’t worry, shall we go? You can stay in my apartment for a while until your mother feels better okay?” Jiyong answered smiling.

 

“But mommy told me not to go with strangers” Jaehwa answered pouting.

“Jiyong! Are we going? What happened?” Seunghyun asked as they walked closer.

“Hana fainted” Jiyong said stating the obvious.

“Why did mommy faint?” Jaehwa asked.

“I don’t know, can I know your name? so I can call you in a polite way?” Jiyong asked him.

“My name is Jaehwa” He answered.

 

Three hours later

 

When they had gotten to Jiyong’s apartment Jiyong lay Hana down in his bed while he made sure to Jaehwa that nothing was going to happen to his mother. Jiyong and Jaehwa where playing a videogame now that Seungri had brought over for them since Jiyong didn’t own anything else they could play with.

 

Hana woke up and looked around in the bedroom when she looked next to her she saw a picture or her and Jiyong on the nightstand, both of them where smiling and really happy it was the day she found out she was pregnant.

 

Hana sighed before getting up and ignored the picture before leaving the bedroom, she missed Jiyong she really did but how would he react when he finds out their child is alive and well? how would Jaehwa react when he finds out that Jiyong is his father and above all Hana was scared.

 

She left the bedroom and entered the living room where she saw Jaehwa and Jiyong playing videogames, they looked happy she felt terrible for breaking their happiness right now but they needed to leave and fast.

 

“Jaehwa come we need to leave now” Hana said walking closer to them.

“Why don’t you stay for dinner?” Jiyong asked.

“I’m sorry we need to leave” Hana said looking at Jaehwa.

“Mommy can’t we stay?” Jaehwa asked.

“I’m sorry but we can’t” Hana replied.

 

“Then just stay for dinner after that you can leave?” Jiyong tried.

“I’m sorry” Hana said not looking at him.

“Mommy please I want to play some more”  Jaehwa  said pouting.

“No I’m sorry” Hana replied and turned away from them.

“Let’s go Jaehwa” Hana said.

 

“Why don’t you play some more I’m going to talk with your mother right now” Jiyong said and grabbed Hana’s arm dragging her back into his bedroom and threw her on his bed.

 

“Why do you want to leave so badly? What did I do wrong? If I’m correct you where the one that left” Jiyong said locking his bedroom door so she couldn’t escape.

 

“Hana look at me, why? Just tell me why” Jiyong asked looking at her.

“I don’t know, if your parents find out I’m back they will get rid of me just like they did before” Hana replied shocking Jiyong and herself she wasn’t supposed to say this.

 

“They did what?” Jiyong almost yelled.

“I’m going to call them” He said and grabbed his phone calling his parents.

“Don’t you’ll just make it worse, they will send me away again” Hana tried.

“They first have to find you and I haven’t contacted my parents in four years so there is not much they can do to hurt me” Jiyong replied and dialed the number of his parents house.

 

‘Hello?’

“Mother good just the one I needed to speak” Jiyong muttered.

‘Jiyong how are you doing?’ She asked sweetly.

“Don’t even start, you send Hana away four years ago?” Jiyong yelled.

‘Is she back? Did she tell you? Is she there with you?’ His mother asked him angry.

“Does it matter? You just admitted to me you did send her away why would you do that? I love her” He yelled at his mother.

 

‘Don’t yell at me’ She yelled back.

“Good bye mother you’ll never see me again ever” Jiyong said and threw his phone against the wall breaking it in pieces before he sat down on the bed with his hands in his hair.

 

“Who is Jaehwa’s father?” Jiyong asked.

“What?” Hana asked shocked.

“Just tell me is he mine?” Jiyong asked.

“Don’t you remember that your parents ordered me to get rid of it” Hana whispered.

“Just stop talking about my parents, we don’t need them I moved out long ago and I am not going back to them ever again they are not part of my life anymore, now please tell me is Jaehwa my son too?” Jiyong explained looking at her desperately.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Jepaaaa first part is up what does elmo think :D

Will Hana tell him the truth?

Or will she lie?

Will Jaehwa ever find out who his father is?

Why is Hana so nervous?

Why is she willing to leave so soon?

what is behind all of this?

Read to find out (A)

Please comment and subscribe (A)