Hot Chocolate's Best With Rainy Weather

My Highness

Meanwhile, Jessica Ran To The Canteen And Saw No One.

"Aish. Where The Hell Are They?" Jessica Pouted. "Hey!" A Familiar Voice Approached Her Ears. She Turned Around And Saw Donghae.

"Donghae Oppa.. Why A-Are You Here?" Jessica Stuttered. "Uhm, Looking For My Missing Hyungs..?" He Chuckled.

"How About You?" He Asked Jessica And She Responded.. "Oh, Im Here To Look For My Missing Unnie And Dongsaeng. What A Coincidence" She Laughed.

"SO Who's Missing?" They Both Asked And looked At Each Other's eyes Sincerly. 'Snap Out Of It Jessica Jung!' Jessica Thought.

"Uh, Taeyeon Unnie And Yuri." She Smiled. Making Donghae's Heart Beat Faster. "Leeteuk And Yesung Hyung Is Missing.." Donghae Smiled.

"Aigoo, Our Leaders Are Really Getting Old.." Jessica Sighed. "So You're Telling That Leeteuk Hyung Is Old?" Donghae Chuckled.

"Oh! Anni! .. Uh.. Just Dont Tell Him!" Jessica Admitted. Making Donghae Laugh More. "You're Really Cute" Donghae Tapped Jessica's Head.

"Kaja, Lets Look For Those Missing Members!" Jessica Skipped The Way Out To The Canteen. "Wait.." Donghae Grabbed Jessica's Wrist

"Wae Oppa?" Jessica Asked And Turned Her Head. "I Wanna Buy Some Hot Choco.." he Pouted. "But Its Not Rainy.." Jessica Pointed At The Sky.

Donghae Just Pouted. "Let Me Think.." Jessica Teased Donghae. "No! The Weather's Fine! Dont Drink Some Hot Choco When Its Not Raining!" Jessica Complained.

"But.." Donghae Tried To Explain. "NO, Oppa! Its Not Rai--" Just Then, It Rained. Really Hard. "So What?" Donghae Laughed. "Oh Okay OKay" Jessica Sighed.

 

"Hyo Yeon Unnie!" Yoona Went Searching For Hyoyeon. "What The Hell. Now 3 Members Are Missing.. No, Scratch That 4 Already. Including Hyo Unnie.." Yoona Shooked Her head.

Then She Saw Hyoyeon. "Hyo Unnie!" Yoona Ran Faster To Catch Up Hyoyeon. "Wae?" Hyoyeon Looked At Yoona Who's Panting.

"Kaja, Yuri And Taeyeon unnie Are Back!" Yoona Lied And Hyoyeon Nodded And They Ran Back To Their Room.

When They Got Back..

"Where's Taeyeon? Yuri?" Hyo Yeon Asked. "They're Not Yet Here." Tiffany Depressingly Said. "mwo?" Hyoyeon Asked And Looked At Yoona.

"WHY DID YOU TOLD A LIE?" Hyo Yeon Yelled At Yoona. "Unnie.." Yoona teared Up. "Hyo! I Comanded Yoona To tell A Lie!" Sunny Interrupted.

"wae?" Hyoyeon Asked. "we Dont wanna Risk Another Member, Just To Look For The Others" Soo Young explained.

"But.." Hyoyeon Said. "No, Buts Hyo. We Need To Go Home And Manager oppa Will Look For Them." Tiffany Said.

 

Meanwhile.. Taeyeon, Leeteuk With Yuri And Yesung.. they Went To The Nearest Cafe.

"So Why Did You ran?" Taeyeon Asked Yuri. "Its Because You Girls Kept On Teasing Me.." yuri Pouted.

"Aish, You Shouldn't Acted Like That!" Taeyeon Said. "I Know Unnie.. Mianhae" Yuri Hugged Taeyeon. "You Really Made Me Sick" Taeyeon Mumbled.

"But How About The Other Girls?" Yuri Reminded Taeyeon. "Shucks!" Taeyeon Yelped. "Waeyo Taeng?" Leeteuk Asked.

"We Still Need To Practice!" Yuri And Taeyeon Yelped. And yesung And Leeteuk Stood Up Quickly. "God, We too!" They Yelped And They All Ran Back To The Building.

 

"Hot Choco Please" Donghae Ordered. "200,000 Won" The Ahjumma Smiled. "And Some Muffins Too" Jessica Included. Then Donghae Looked At Her.

"Please~" Jessica begged And He Smiled. "Ahjumma, Muffins Too" Donghae repeated. "Okay, Donghae. So It Makes it 225,000 Won" The Ahjumma Kindly Handed Jessica Bag Which Contains The Muffins.

"Thank You" Jessica Smiled. "Here Your Hot Choco" The Ahjumma Gave Donghae 2 Cups Of Hot Choco.

"Lets Seat here" Donghae Said. "So You Aren't Gonna Thank me For The Muffins?" Donghae Pointed Out. "OH, Kamsahae Oppa" Jessica Chuckled.

"Aigoo.. You Have A Poor.." Donghae Mumbled. "Poor What?" Jessica Raised An Eyebrow While Swooping Out All Of The Muffins.

"Poor... What Do You Call That? I Forgot.." He Scratched His Head. "Memory!" Jessica Chuckled. "Oh Yeah, Right. Memory! You Have A Poor Memory!" Donghae Laughed.

"Haha, Oppa, If Had A Poor Memory, You Had Too! Poorest Memory Of All Actors!" Jessica Laughed.

Donghae Handed Jessica The Hot Chocolate. "here." He Smiled. "Kompta Oppa" She Smiled. Donghae's Heart Jumped So He Quickly Sipped On The Hot Chocolate.

"OH HOT!!" Donghae Yelped. Which Made jessica Shocked. "Omo, Here" Jessica Handed Him Some Napkins. "Than-Thanks" He Smiled.

"You Should Blow It First Before Drinking!" Jessica Demanded. "Aigoo, Yes, Your Highness" He Bowed.

"Yah Oppa!" Jessica Slapped His Shoulders. "Ahhh. Hot Chocolate's Best With Rainy Weather.." Jessica Sighed.

"Yeah, Its Best. But You Know What's Better Than Best?" He Asked Jessica.

Jessica Looked AT Him. Straightly In The Eyes And Asked "What?"

"Sitting, Laughing And Chatting While Watching The Rain Drops On Korea's Land And Drinking Some Hot Chocolate With Your Love One" Donghae Smiled.

With Those Touching, Sweet Words, Jessica's Cheeks Flushed Red And She Smiled Gently And Said

"Yes, That's The Best Part. The Best Of All Best Parts In My Life"