date

exo kris and fx amber

“Hey Kris.” amber said hiding behind a trash can in the dance studio where they practiced

“Hey amber. What are you doing?”

I’m hiding from Krystal. She said that she wants to put make up on me and dress me up in a dress”

“Oh, well then…”

“Shhh. get down here she’s coming.” Amber said while pulling Kris down next to her almost making him fall on top of her

“Where are you amber?” Krystal chirped “I’m not going to give up so come out.”

“She’s over here!” Kris shouted

“Why did you do that?” amber yelled now realizing how close his face was to hers. Now not the time to be thinking about this stuff amber you have to find a way out of here.”

“I don’t know.” The truth was he wanted to see amber in a dress. “Hey so do you want to go out to eat after you finished?”

“Nope.” Amber said crossing her arms over her chest and looking away.

“Okay then you won’t get the new double fudge chocolate chip with whipped cream with a hint of vanilla ice cream” Kris stated almost in a mocking tone

‘Fine I’ll go” amber might be stubborn but when it comes to offering food, she will immediately say yes.

“So are you not mad at me anymore?”

“I still have to think about it.”

“But…”

I’m sorry to come between your love quarrel but we need to go now. Krystal said grabbing amber’s shoulder and walking out the door.

Kris had almost forgotten that Krystal could speak English.

10 minutes later

Knock knock. The FX girls heard a knock on the door.

I’ll get it Luna and Sulli said at the same time and ended up racing towards the door.

“Hey is amber here” That was obviously a stupid question because he called amber a minute earlier and asked if she was home.

She’s in the room. I can’t wait till you see her. Sulli said her eyes sparkling.

Once Kris walked in the room he saw amber in shorts and a tank top.

“So how do I look?” amber asked a shade of pink rushing up to her cheeks.

“You… look beautiful. But of course you look beautiful every day.” When Kris realized what he said he covered his hands with his mouth and his cheeks turning red.

“Aww.” After Krystal told the other members what he said they erupted in high pitched awe’s

Amber quickly began walking out the door not even realizing she was holding Kris’s hand.

“Sorry about them. And by the way could you close your mouth and stop staring.

“Oh… umm… so… sorry.” Kris choked on his words.

“Let’s just go now”

At the ice cream shop.

“Are you Shure you’re going to eat that?” Kris asked almost drooling at how delicious the ice cream looked. He didn’t have enough money to buy himself one.

“Here, say ahh” amber said shoving the ice cream in Kris’s mouth.

While Kris ate he couldn’t think of how cute amber was eating her ice cream.

“Hey amber”

“Yes.” Amber said finally looking up from her bowl.

“You have something right…” Kris couldn’t finish his sentence because that’s when he kissed the ice cream off of ambers face.

“Umm…” That was all amber could say. They stayed silent until amber finished her ice cream.

“Okay let’s go home now I have a schedule.” They went across the street and they were already in front of the apartment building.

“Okay bye.”

“Wait” Kris shouted “I want a kiss before I go.” Amber turned around and gave Kris a peck on the cheek. Nope I want it on the lips. Amber slowly turned around and was about to just give him a quick peck when Kris held the back of her head and pushed her closer.one hand s around her waist and another in the back of her head. Amber was shocked but soon melted in the kiss. They kissed passionately and amber was now pressed against the back of her door. When they broke away they both had huge grins on their faces.

“Amber Josephine liu, will you be my girlfriend?” Kris asked

“Yes I will” they soon kissed again and amber headed into her house and waved goodbye to Kris.