Just The Way You Are [KHUNYOUNG]

2PM

 

Nichkhun gazed into the eyes of his lover, the ones who made the stars fill up with shame, because they were nothing compared to these golden eyes. The hair that lay on Wooyoung’s head, flowed perfectly, was styled perfectly – even if he was just out of bed, it was perfect.  He was the most beautiful man Khun had ever laid eyes. Yet, Wooyoung liked to neglect the compliments that were shot at him almost every day, and Nicky found it hard to believe that Woo actually thought he wasn’t completely perfect. Woo’s lips were another thing Nichkhun simply adored, they were just so kissable, they were just so adorable especially when Wooyoung pouted. His laugh, was another thing that he had that was to be admired, it was incredibly y, and whenever Khun heard it, whether he’d be close or far away, he’d suddenly get filled with incredible ecstasy, and for whatever reason, he’d also get aroused. And, he’d tell Wooyoung that everyday too. He’d tell how amazing he was.

“Your face, it’s perfect, I wouldn’t change it if I could.” Khun complimented, noticing how his boyfriend’s face turned slightly pink at the cheesy statement.

“I would also like to notify you that when you smile, everyone has to stop and stare at you, because it’s like you brighten up their entire life.” He complimented again, Woo blushing like mad, shaking his head – neglecting the comment.

“I never want you to change. If you really want to become perfect, then just stay the way you are.” Nichkhun said again, peering into the others utterly gorgeous eyes. Woo hated when his lover did this, it always made him incredibly embarrassed.

“You’re simply amazing.” He heard the other say again, his voice full of emotion as he softly Woo’s face. Wooyoung had no idea how to respond to any of these compliments.

“Honestly, your eyes, they simply put the stars to shame.” He said, rubbing Woo’s cheek with his thumb. Woo put his hand over Nicky’s and kept it there, closing his eyes and listening to all of Khun’s cheesy words.

“Your hair, I don’t know how you do it, but it’s always simply perfect.” He whispered, moving his free hand to the other’s hair. Wooyoung laughed a little, a few tears building up in his hazel eyes.

“That laugh, lights up my world, and it’s so incredibly y.” Nichkhun confessed as he smiled gracefully at his y lover who seemed to be filled with emotion. Wooyoung felt a small tear roll down the side of his face.

“Those lips, I could kiss them all day if you’d only let me, they are so addictive, so perfect, so enticing.” He said, staring at the plump pink lips, and slowly, he captured them with his own, tasting the gorgeous sweet taste of his lover, wanting it to engulf his entire body. He let them go, his lips, put his hand under Wooyoung’s chin, forcing him to look at him.

“You’re amazing, just the way you are.”

Wooyoung sobbed quietly. He certainly had the best boyfriend anyone could ask for.