Nichkhun Girlfriend ?

My Boyfriend Is a Vampire

Nichkhun home. When he got home all of his family asked him where. He said he was just a walk with her new girlfriend. All of them were surprised. Nichkhun told them all that his new girlfriend is a human. They are all the more surprised and not expecting it.

"Guys, Tomorrow I'll bring my girlfriend here. Do not let any of you who want to eat it, or do not you all will forgive me" Nichkhun said coldly.

"Calm down Nichkhun. We will not mess up tomorrow moment both of you. We would welcome. Yes is not it?" said Tiffany.

"Yes Tiffany true" they all said.

"Tomorrow we will share the duties of each. Ok?" said Jessica.

"Ok" they all shouted.

The night wore on, they all rushed to their rooms. Everything was asleep except Nichkhun. Nichkhun still thinking about Yuri. He vowed in his heart.

"I promise to keep any of Yuri. I will not let him hurt by anyone. I promise" he muttered to himself. Then go to bed.

The next morning ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nichkhun pick Yuri. They went to college together. When I got to college, everyone pay attention to Yuri and Nichkhun. So also with friends Yuri. They were surprised to see Yuri with Nichkhun. Then Samdong come.

"Yuri there who want me to talk about? Can we talk alone?" Samdong asked.

Yuri nodded her head. Nichkhun know she meant and he immediately left the Samdong with Yuri. "So what I want you talking about?" Yuri said.

"Are you coming to our campus birthday party?" Samdong asked hesitantly.

"Yes ..... I'll come. Why?" Yuri said, glancing Nichkhun.

"Um ... would ......... would you go with me?" Samdong said quietly.

Yuri glanced Nichkhun. Actually Yuri wanted to go with Nichkhun. So she made an excuse. "Sam ... not that I do not want to. But you had better take Suzy. She must be happy with the offer." Yuri said.

"Really, I wish I did not dare ask just me. I'm afraid she declined my offer. But since you said that, let me take him" and then left Samdong Yuri. He spoke with Suzy and Suzy seem very happy.

Nichkhun coming toward him. "Yuri?" Nichkhun said.

"Yes?" Yuri said smiling.

"Are you going to akn campus birthday party?" Nichkhun said.

"Do not know. Why?" Yuri said.

"Will you go with me, Yuri?" Nichkhun said.

"Are you serious?" Yuri asked again.

"Yes I'm serious. You want it?" Nichkhun said with puppy eyes.

"All right" Yuri said, nodding.

Then the bell rang. Lessons begin immediately. The lecturers go into each class. All students begin to open the book and learn.