Vampire ??

My Boyfriend Is a Vampire

The next day ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

All students on campus will be a green home. At that Yuri himself. Because his friends are busy with their respective activity. Nichkhun then come and talk to her. Because Yuri was curious about it last night, she asked again to Nichkhun.

"Hey Yuri" said Nichkhun.

Yuri was silent.

"Yuri you're mad at me? Forgive me if I am wrong. What should I do so that you're not angry anymore?" Nichkhun whispered.

"Ok I'll forgive you. If you want to explain how you could be so fast and you can stop the car with his bare hands?" Yuri said quietly.

"Yuri if I tell you, you would not understand" Nichkhun said quietly.

"Ok then. Let's just say we never met" said Yuri and left Nichkhun.

Nichkhun pursue it until it comes out green house. He holds hands Yuri and take him near the bus. "Ok I'll tell you but later. OK?" Nichkhun said.

Yuri nodded. "Khun, you come to a beach party?" Yuri said.

"No Yuri" said Nichkhun bowed his head.

"Why? It's fun" said Yuri.

When Nichkun want to explain to Yuri. Sooyoung and Chansung take her home. Yuri disappointed. Then he climbed into the car Samdong and immediately to the beach with his friends something else about. When at the beach, Yuri sat alone. Then Samdong come.

"Hi Yuri. What are you doing here alone?" Samdong asked.

"Ah .... it's okay. Sam, do you know Nichkhun family?" asked Yuri

"Nichkhun?" Samdong said.

"Yes Nichkhun. Do you know the origin of his family?" Yuri said quietly.

"Um ... um .... how yes Yuri?" Samdong said, scratching his head.

"Come on. Tell me. Few" Yuri pleaded.

"Ok but not the stories to anyone huh? And do not tell Nichkhun me who told you that? Promise?" Samdong said.

"Promise" Yuri said.

"Ok this story. Family Nichkhun is the offspring of a vampire. He and all his brothers and sisters are vampires. Now they live together. They are all 14 people that Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Chansung, Junho, Junsu, Wooyoung, Yoona, Sooyoung, Tiffany, Sunny , Taeyeon, Seohyun, Jessica and Hyoyeon "said Samdong.

"What, so they are vampires?" Yuri asked, surprised.

"Yes, Yuri. But do not worry they are vegetarian. They are different from other vampires. I've read in a book about the origins of vampire" said Samdong.

"Wait a minute. Did you say those 14 people but said Suzy and Eun, Nichkhun only had a sister" said Yuri surprised.

"That is true but the other is the family who are also" clear Samdong.

"Oh yes Sam, where did you buy that book?" Yuri said.

"I forgot" said Samdong.

Then Samdong and Yuri returned to the car. Suzy and Eun invite Yuri to Tokyo tomorrow. They want to buy clothes to dance in the evening the anniversary of their campuses.

Yuri at home ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Yuri opened his laptop and searched through google books about vampires and she was informed that the book was sold in Tokyo. Yuri deliberately seeking it because he still wanted to know much about vampires. Yuri quickly record the address where the book store tomorrow to just go straight there.