Chapter 2: Living Together

Steady

Oh Ha Ni went home and was unhappy over his rejection of Seung Jo. At that time, she discovered that her house on fire. He was shocked.


"Father ...!", Cried when she fears that something bad happened to her father.

He found his father with no injuries, they both hugged and cried sad about the loss of homes they lived in just three days ago.

"Did you okay? There is a wound?" Oh Ha Ni asked, weeping.

"He's okay, but we lost the house on fire." His father replied crowded.

His house was burned, and they must find a new place to live temporarily. Eventually Oh Ha Ni and her father could only go to a restaurant that his father had. At that time, his father a high school classmate named Hwang geum Hee know their situation and come looking for Oh Ha Ni's father. He wants Oh Ha Nicame and stayed with her.

Oh Ha Ni came to school the next day and meet with friends. Bong Joon Gu , her best friend to ask for donations on behalf of Oh Ha Ni.

'Please contributions to Oh Ha Ni in the affected areas, "Bong Joon Gu asked politely to the other students.Oh Ha Ni was embarrassed by this and feel ashamed, he tried to hide.

Then a person to contribute by way of running a cool and quiet does not say anything.

"...", Seung Jo look cool and make a contribution.

"Seung Jo ..." Oh Ha Ni said softly with pleasure.

When Seung Jo runs last contribution, Bong Joon Gu wondered why Seung Jo willing to contribute and the Promised make Oh Ha Ni happy. But, Seung Jo just silent.

 

Meanwhile, Yoon Haera saw sumbanganyang given to Oh Ha Ni,Oh Ha Ni and Yoon HaeRa mocking said, "I do not donate my money to Oh Ha Ni! Why! Because I had nothing to do with bad luck Oh Ha Ni!"

"Why would I give him a donation, no meaning, nothing to do with me too right" Yoon Hae Ra said curtly.


Oh Ha Ni was still only see the reaction of  Yoon Hae Ra and did not care.Oh Ha Ni and her father came to the house Hwang Guem Hee and stay at the request of her and her husband. Actually, Hwang Guem Hee  and her husband were both high school friend's father Oh Ha Ni first time. They then talk about their oldest child, then came home unexpectedly Hwang Guem Hee children while they are talking fun. Seung Jo and Oh Ha Ni was surprised to see he was the son of Hwang Guem Hee. Oh Ha Ni realized that he would be staying with Seung Jo under one roof.

 

 

"Huh? Seung Jo", said Oh Hani was surprised at heart, and he was happy in his heart.

'I'm going to one house, maybe this is destiny.' Oh Ha Ni flowered in the heart.

Oh Ha Ni's room (Seung Jo's sister) as his room. Baek Eun Jo is the little brother who was 7 years oldSeung Jo. Oh Ha Ni look and feel interested (perhaps to test his IQ), Baek Eun Jo then invited talk and ask something.

"Reading this kanji writing what?" Said Baek Eun Jo with his outspoken.

Oh Ha Ni to answer with confidence and certainty, which is actually wrong to read it.

"You idiot" said Baek Eun Jo

"What do you say?" Oh Ha Ni said surprised.

"Oh Ha Ni stupid" said Baek Eun Jo again.Oh Ha Ni was laughing at himself.

baek Eun Jo is looking To Ha Ni And Says that he really did not like Oh Ha Ni.

"I do not like stupid people!"Baek Eun Jo said sternly, looking unpleasant.(Same as Seung Jo)

 

Oh Ha Ni went to school with in the next day but Seung Jo, Baek Seung Jo does not seem like it. He made the distance walked by Oh Ha Ni at least 2 feet from him and said that Ha Ni stupid. However, this does not preclude Oh Ha Ni to close with SEung Jo.

"Seung Jo!!!! ..." Oh Ha Ni call Seung Jo shouted with joy.

Seung Jo just reached into his pocket and never looked back at Oh Ha Ni. It was so cold he was.

"You must work for the next race, I believe Seung Jo!Seung Jo can! SPIRIT!" Oh Ha Niwith great pleasure.

At railway stations, Oh Ha Ni who are abused by some gangsters but walks away without helping Seung Jo Oh Ha Ni. Oh Ha Ni kicked gangster with Bong Joon Gu  frustration while trying to fight the gangsters themselves.

"Why do not you help me and save me from the gangsters that?"Oh Ha Ni and sniffled.

"I do not need to save the fools like you" said Seung Jocold.

"You and I will go in order of ranking of the 100 schools mesku of class F!" Oh Ha Ni angry and yelling.

Oh Ha Ni regret Seung Jo promised that he would get into the top 100 because he was not trying to study hard. He then found a way out of Hwang Geum Hee. Seung Jo is a genius and he never learned. Hwang Geum Hee offers  that can help Seung Jo, and Oh Ha Ni finally complied.

The next day, Oh Ha Ni found one of Seung Jo's childhood photo in which he dressed as a girl. He threatened to reveal the image to the whole school and want to learn to teach Sueng Jo

Seung Jo gets taught when Oh Ha Ni, he felt that Oh Ha Ni is very weak and discouraged by it. Oh Ha Ni decide and try to be very hard to fascinate the people around him. However, the Seung Jo Oh Ha Ni exhausted after teaching for several days. Hwang Geum Hee  Oh Ha Ni andSeung Jo directly photographed when they both fall asleep together.Hwang Geum Heethen give the photos to Oh Ha Ni, saying that it was a lucky charm for him.

 

"This is your lucky charm," said Hwang Geum Hee. 

"Thank you." Oh Ha Ni smiled

The results were finally out, as usual Seung Jo gets the top spot while Oh Ha Ni get to 100 points. However, because he is of "class F", hence its name removed from papa. Oh Ha Ni was very disappointed and Hwang Geum Hee view photos luck. Oh Ha Ni andSeung Jo placed photographs posted on the school notice board and a rumor says that Oh Ha Ni and Seung Jo are together. Oh Ha Ni is questioned by his friends and HaeRa appeared and asked in a sharp mouth what happened.

 

 

 

 


Continue ~ ~ To Be