Chapter 1: Introduction and Unexpected Events

Steady

Footsteps of the left corridor classroom, sounding like the way he ran in a hurry and there was also marching in the opposite, a young man was seen stepping berjalann thinking about something and put his hand into his trouser pocket.

Then ...

Cup ...

Unintended events happen because they both are at odds against each other could not see before them, which eventually led to their lips accidentally meet.

Baek Seung Jo men and women who ran him down so that the incident occurred is Oh Ha Ni

"Sorry ...", says Oh Ha Ni looked really embarrassed.

This incident occurred when Oh Ha Ni walked along the corridor with her friends Jung Joo Ri and Dok Go Min Ah along the  corridor because they were too late for the opening ceremony. Oh Ha Ni in a hurry, she bumped into Seung Jo and their lips met.

"..." , Seung Jo just silent.

Seung Jo, Oh Ha Ni felt attracted to a handsome and apologized to him about the state of events in a hurry it. However,Seung Jo put on a disgusted look and said that the kiss Oh Ha Ni is very dirty. He then walked away but Oh Ha Niis not affected by hurtful remarks and liked him even more.

At the opening ceremony, Seung Jo is one of genius in the School to deliver a speech, and when Oh Ha Ni looked with admiration.

"Seung Jo ...", Oh Ha Ni said with feeling.

Oh Ha Ni and flipped open the photo album pages filled with images Seung Jo. He then told me how great this SUEng Jo. In high school history, Seung Jo was the first to have an IQ of 200. The result is often at the top of the cohort, and he is just as good in sports.

Seung Jo, Seung Jo and Seung Jo who tergiang head.

At the birthday-18, Oh Ha Ni decides to give a letter to Seung Jo to be able to express feelings he felt for her.

"Seung Jo, this is for you ..."Oh Ha Ni handed love letter filled with a sweet smile.

Seung Jo rejected Oh Ha Ni and insulting letter by saying that he does not like girls who are not good.

"I do not like you, because you're stupid" said Seung Jo cold.

And a girl who saw the incident, smiled to see it.

Seung Jo classmates, Yoon Hae Ra looked pleased at what had happened.Oh Ha Ni is Seung Jopuzzled by the reaction. Jung Joo Ri and Dok Go Min Ah trying to convince Oh Ha Niresponded that Seung Jois not as great after all that happened, but Oh Ha Nicontinue to find excuses for the behavior of Seung Joat him.

"Why do not receive a letter Oh Ha Ni,Seung Jo?" HaeRa asked smiling.

"I Tidar silly girl seems interested in" the cold Seung Jo.


Since then, Seung Jo and Oh Ha Ni see Haera together and it made him feel terrible.

 



Continue ~ ~ To Be