Meeting again.

Shape Shifters

You were waiting in the school's canteen, it was still early morning.  You were in deep thoughts.  Thinking about many things.  Most of the time, you thought about the new people you met at the school.  L.Joe; the popular guy at school whom  girls drool over.  Myungsoo; the guy you just met this morning but somehow seems so familiar to you.  IU; your first friend you made here.  Last but not least, you thought about your aunt.  You were wondering how she was copping at home.  Was she lonely?  Or was she having fun with her friends?

 
"You're Jiyeon, right?" You were startled.  Your eyes travelled up to see L.Joe gazing at you in a cold manner.  You nodded at his question.  You were too surprised that you didn't speak.
 
"Can I sit here?"
 
You composed yourself until you managed to answer a yes. L.Joe took the seat in front of you.
 
"I'm L.Joe."  he said quite coldly.  You then nodded your head and made a face.
 
"That can't be your real name.  What about your real name?" you questioned.
 
"You will never know.  I only tell people who are close to me."
 
"Oh..." you sighed disappointed.  "I've heard about you.  Aren't your friends called Teen... Teen..." you forgot.
 
"Teen top" he completed your sentence.
 
"Yes!! That's it!" you smiled widely. You both stayed silent for a bit until L.Joe spoke again.
 
"About our project in english class.  Gather some information tonight and then we'll work on it this weekend." he said.
 
"Seems like a good plan" you gave him a thumb up in approval.
 
"We'll meet up Saturday in the small café near the school." L.Joe got up. "I'll see you there at noon." he left without a goodbye
 
"Sure thing.  See you Saturday!" you waved. 
 
Why is he being cold? You asked yourself.
 
You stayed in the canteen for a little bit more before leaving for your next class which was history.  You were in a good mood because IU was in the class too. 
 
You joyfully skipped to class not knowing a pair of eyes was watching you from a distance.