Avoiding Teen Top

Shape Shifters

"Have you seen the new kid at school?  He's so hot!  I hope we get his name soon." two girls murmured as they passed by you.  "Excuse me..." you turned around and asked.  They stopped and looked at you.  "I was wondering if you knew about that boy... the new kid."

 

One of then looked at you annoyingly.  "This girl will never learn will she?  First L.Joe oppa and now him.  She's such an eyesore." the other spat at you before they left.  You sighed disappointed.  Before, when IU was still around, it was easier to socialize.  Now that she is gone, no one really wanted to be friends with you.  You felt lonely.

 

You walked towards your art class.  You had just finished lunch and felt satisfied after having some food in your system.  When you got to class, you walked to your assigned seat, took out some paper and started drawing sketches.  You loved it.  The class a semi-full when you entered and within a matter of minutes, almost all your classmates were in class. 

 

"They're here!" the girls next to you squealed silently.  You took a second, looked up and saw Niel, Chanjo, Chunji coming in.  You quickly looked down and continued sketching.  You didn't want to bring attention upon yourself.  Especially after what L.Joe told you.

 

It worked, as their attention was on the fangirls surrounding them.  You sighed in relief and continued what you were doing.  "Okay class, settle down.  Class is starting." the teacher said as she got ready.  "As you all know, your exams are coming up soon.  I figured most of you are panicking and stressing out about it.  I would like you to release that stress and transform it to a beautiful abstract painting.  You will not be graded on this, this will simply for fun." she said as she left the class.

 

You immediately took out a piece of paper and drew whatever came into mind.  Halfway through, you got interrupted.

 

"...Jiyeon, you're in this class too?" Niel asked.  You stiffly turned to face them.  "Haha... yeah I guess so... I... I have to go... bye!" You quickly grabbed your pencil and eraser in one hand, your notebook and work in the other, flung your bag over your shoulder and practically ran out of the class.  You hid in the girl's bathroom just to be safe.  After a few minutes, you left and quietly went back to where the classroom was.  You peeked inside, making sure no one would see you and the three boys were talking.  You quietly went back inside the classroom and went to see the teacher. 

 

"Is something wrong Jiyeon?" the teacher asked.

 

"I'm not... feeling well." you lied as you faked looking weak.

 

"Go to the nurses' office, don't worry about the work" she looked at you concerned.  "I'll go with her." Chunji said.   "We'll go too!" Niel and Changjo said afterwards.

 

"NO!" you almost screamed. "I mean no, they don't have too.  I mean, I can manage on my own" you tried to convince the teacher but she didn't buy it.  "Thank you for kindly offering Chunji.  You can go accompany Jiyeon."

 

You both walked out of the classroom leaving Niel and Changjo behind.  "I hope you know that I was lying back there." you said while looking at the ground.

 

"I know.  You are bad at acting."

 

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to my room." you darted away from him like a magnets being repelled by it's same polarity.

 

"Wait."

 

"What?" you stopped but didn't turn to look at him. 

 

"Let me show you around the school.  I won't do anything, I just want to ask you some stuff." you hesitated for a while before walking back towards him.  "That was easier than I expected." he said. 

 

Chunji and you walked the long of the school's campus until you had nowhere else to go.  Chunji took the initiative to show you everything you should know about school grounds.  His father owns the place after all. 
 
After touring the campus twice, you went back inside the school, walking mindlessly wherever your feet lead you too.

 

"Tell me Jiyeon, are you one of us?"

 

"No.  I'm human and that's all there is too it. Why?"

 

"Gotcha!"

 

"What?" you asked puzzled.

 

"L.Joe told you didn't he?  He wasn't seen anywhere yesterday night and when I saw him this morning, he looked so happy.  Like a weight has been lifted off his shoulders."

 

"Oops...  YOU TRICKED ME!" you said accusingly. 

 

"It isn't my fault if I have a big mouth" he stuck his tongue out as he made fun of you.  "What did you guys do yesterday that kept him smiling this morning?" he said with a grin on his face.

 

"NO YOU IDIOT! Don't you dare think that!  Nothing happened.  We talked and we fell asleep."

 

Chunji chuckled at your reaction as you continued walking around.

 

"My turn to ask you a question then."  you beamed with a grin on your face.

 

"What now?"