Chapter 54 : Meeting With The Regretful Feelings

Love Can't Be Expected

The Other Day 

No One POV'S

Yoona had just cleaned herself up. She then made up her brown hair to a ponytail, tying it with a black ribbon tie. Her clothe that day just a simple since she's not going to wear anything too much. The weather here were much cooler than Los Angeles, grrr!!!

She just wore a sleveless top ( http://cache.net-a-porter.com/images/products/319401/319401_in_l.jpg ) with her knitwear cardigan ( http://cache.net-a-porter.com/images/products/198276/198276_in_l.jpg ) to cover herself warm since the wearther around her pretty cold for her. Although Los Angeles had a cold wearther but, since she's and Taecyeon were on top of a hill, it would be much cold for her. She worried that she would fall sick and will ruin their honeymoon time, poor Taecyeon. YoonA also matched up with her blue skinny jeans ( http://cache.net-a-porter.com/images/products/322351/322351_in_l.jpg ). She put some compact powder to her face, putting on some lip balm to her lips, avoid from been them to dry in this cold wearther. 

After done dressing herself, YoonA then waited for Taecyeon who just got out a while since he had something to settle with their payments for their staying in this resort hotel. He told her that both of them going to a some place and he certained her that she would love the place. Probably, yeah...

Few minutes then, the door was flipped opened from the outside. 

YoonA jumped in a surprised, walked to the door then. "So, how's it going?" asked YoonA softly, looking at Taecyeon. Taecyeon just smiled, nodding. 

"All had been settled already. Have you waited for me long?" Taecyeon asked her.

She shook her head, smiling a bit. "Not really. I'm just done dressed up myself. Actually, I'm hungry..." she whined at him, making a somber, cute sad face. Taecyeon chuckled quietly seeing her cute expression. "I'll knew about it. Hurmm, how about we eat breakfast first and then I'll showed you the place that I've had promised to you. Okay?" he asked her. 

YoonA pursed her lips, nodding her head then. 

Before went out from their room, she took her totes ( http://cache.net-a-porter.com/images/products/181611/181611_in_l.jpg ) from the bedroom and then grabbed her shoes that she received from Taecyeon's little sister, Tera. She's really a nice little girl. And the gift that was given to her pretty amazing. ( http://cache.net-a-porter.com/images/products/318077/318077_in_l.jpg ). Thanks for her nicely, hehhehehe...

Taecyeon and YoonA then went to the ground floor using the elevator. Both of them then went out from the resort, walking a bit far from the resort hotel, getting into a small, fancy restaurant named The Wildflower Restaurant. Both of them had been greeted by the worker warmly, smiling at both of them. 

"Table for two please." Taecyeon asked for the worker. 

The male worker then nodded, leading both of them to a table. The table was located near to the right side window of that small, modern concept restaurant. Both of them took a seat, thanking the worker then. 

Few minutes later, a female worker came to their table, picking up a small note back hidden in her work apron, pulling out a pen, ready to take their order right in a way. 

"May I take your order?" asked the female waitress, looking at both of them. 

Taecyeon looked at YoonA. "Emmmm, I'll have a set of toast A. And please give me a cup of hot latte. That's all." YoonA said to the waitress who was writing her order in the small note book. "How about you sir?" asked her properly. "Mmmmm, I'll have the same with her and also some butter tarts. And give me a warm milk tea." Taecyeon told to the female worker. 

The female waitress then nodded before leaving both of them. 

It was pretty quite although it's already 9am in the morning. The restaurant was not packed at all. Only few tables had been seated. Some of them were teenagers, families and also even a couple or something. 

The natural view of the top mountain fulled with snow also looked pretty and amazing this morning brightfull day. The air seems so fresh with the natural, greeny view. YoonA felt very amazed to be here, at this moment. She can't believed that she would be in this wonderful, exicting placed liked here, been in Canada! Wow, so unbelievable! This going to be a memorable memories that she would remembered till ever!

 

At Jeju Island

Jessica POV'S

I wasn't working today. I'm having a holiday shift today since I've had already worked for my friend last week. 

I was out to the nearby town to the village that I was staying at. I've had left Hyun Joon with Mrs.Hwang since she agreed to look for him while I'm out to the town to buy some groceries and also my needs with Hyun Joon along. Although I've didn't became wealthy liked I used to live before but it seems to be enough for me, having this kinda of pay to afford a living with my little baby, Jung Hyun Joon. 

I knew it was a bit weird when I put my last name on my baby name, right?

Well, I'm not used... I mean that-... Hummm, I'm not ready to put his name at my child. It wasn't that I'll been rude or something but since he doesn't knew about Hyun Joon existence, I'll maybe had to keep this out of him. I don't want him to know about Hyun Joon. It's not the right time for him to know about my little baby. I'm sorry... For doing this to you, Jae... Really sorry...

After I've had bought the grocery things that I'll need to buy, I've walked with my own feet since the village was not too far from the nearby town that I've went for. 

I walked alone across the narrow street since that's the shortest way that I've could used to reduce my time. It's only takes about 15 minutes. It's rather I've took this pathway then taking the long way that will takes about 25 minutes to reach the village. Althought it was a daylight but the narrow street was seems to be lonely and not many people lived here. 

It's kinda scary when you're walking all alone by yourself especially during night time. 

I've had heard some rumors said that there once a little young girl was been killed at this area. The worst part is that that little angel was been by the killer harshly making the little girl died because the ual harshment made by the also known knew by her killer. But, that story was about 10 years ago and the killer already been captured... 

But, the thing that I was worried about that...

Some people who had lived here told that the little girl spirit wasn't calm and she usually disturbed people who had crossed her land. I don't know about that part since Mrs.Hwang didn't tell me much about that. Usually, people will saw that little kid during night, almost to midnight. Thanks to me, possibly I won't be disturbed by that little angel spirit since it's still daylight! Hehhehee... 

As I walked to head for my home at the other village, there was a black shiny car came against the road that I was walking. 

Since the road was norrow, enough just fitly, it seems to be hard for me and that car to pass at the same time. It mean that I've had to stand here till the car passed by me, then I can go through the narrow road. Huhh, such a noinsance! 

I'll stood at the road where I was walked earlier, gesturing the car to pass by me first. 

The shiny black car then slowly drove, passing by me just slower... Hahhahha!!

I've then continued to walk on, heading to my home. 

Until....

 

No One POV'S

Jaejoong had just got back from visiting some kinda of park or something...

Whatever it is...

He felt a bit exhausted since he had travel a lot today. Hehhehe... He was leaning at the leather seat behind the car while one of his worker drove the car. Suddenly, the black car stopped making him startled in surprised. 

"Waeyo?" asked him to the driver.

The driver turned to look at him at the back. "Owhh, there's a young woman across the road, sir. This road was narrow so it's kinda hard for us and that young woman used for this narrow road." told the driver properly. Then, the driver started to drive the car slowly, waving up his hands towards the young woman who was smiling at him warmly. In the same time, Jaejoong turned his head casually....

The young woman then began to walk away, walking to the other side...

"Stop this car now!" Jaejoong's firm, hard voice ordered. 

The driver stopped the car immediately making a frictional hard sound. His expression looked a bit surprised. "Why, sir?! Is there anything wrong?" asked him nervously, looking at Jaejoong by the back mirror reflection. Jaejoong eyes was widen, breathing hardly. The driver then was shocked to see his boss, Kim Jaejoong suddenly went out from the car suddenly without saying anything. 

Jaejoong quicken his pace, almost running towards the young woman who seems carrying few plastic bags in her hands, walking a bit slow. He was panting due to his running suddenly making his was hard to breathe. 

Then...

 

Jessica POV'S

I was walking again after the black shiny car passed by me. 

But then, a hand landed on my shoulder making me gasped suddenly. My body was turned around, facing the owner of the hands...

"Huuhhhh,huuhhhh... Jess...." 

At that time, I was feeling liked fainting at that place. My lips tight in shut, not saying any words. My blood was rushing fastly through my blood veins, entired to my body. And my eyes, fluttered open in shocked... A very unexpected fate!

Am I dreaming or what?! What the hell?!

When his hand was about to touch me, I'll sharply snapped it away. I'll took that chance to run as fast as I could, as fast as lightning!!! I shook my head in disbelief, what he doing here?! And mostly why I've had to meet him again?! Ohhhh, god!!!! What is this all about?! I ran with all my entire heart, doesn't care for his voice that was shouting, calling for my name hardly. I shut my eyes, tried very hard to ignore all of that. 

Out of blue, without looking with my eyes shut...

I accidently hitted a rock at the side of the road making me falling easily on the rough, hard road. I screamed in pain, feeling hurt all inch on my body. Ouchhhh, damn!!! I looked in terrified, looking at my palm bleeding hardly, red liquid coming out from my palm fastly making me looking at them in terror, widen eyes. It was so pain right now. It felt liked I want to cry right now...

I tried to get myself up but I couldn't since the my feet was sprain. "Arghhh!!!" I screamed in pain when I tried to struggle myself to get up, trying to run from him who's now just closer towards me. 

He then came towards me, looking at me with terrified, such a surprised look. 

"Ahhh-hhahhh... Ahhh-it's-pai-painfull..." I whispered, crack voice. Yeah, I'll almost cried now since the pain that I've having right now was so painfull. I don't know how to say it anymore! Jaejoong looked at me with worried, speechless looked. He tried to get me up, helping me but I refused too, stayed still at my place, avoided by his help! "Jess, please... Let me help you." he said to me softly, trying to coax me. 

I sighed deeply, biting my lips trying to ease the pain that I was feeling right now. 

I looked in regreted the things that I've bought had scattered all around on the road. Some of them had damaged and can't be used anymore... My face looked somber, felt very unlucky today... So unlucky with destiny and fate! Arghhhh!!!! 

 

Jaejoong POV'S

I can't believed it!!!! 

I can't believed it was her!!!! Huhhhh, all this time I've always been closer towards her!!!

Haishhhh, why I didn't noticed it before?! So stupid!!! Pabo you, Jaejoong!!! 

That mean....

Yeahh!!!! That young woman I've bumped the other day--was her!!! It was her!!! Yahhhhh, why you're so stupid Jae?! GOD!!!! No wondered I felt uneasy when I bumped to her that other day. And that bracelet... ( http://www.1st-jewelrydesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/sterling-silver-charm-bracelets-300x300.jpg ). The bracelet I've gave to her... She was wearing that bracelet that other day.... Huhhhhh, it's all coincidence!!!! Ohhhh, god!!! Why haven't noticed it before, why?!

I was amazed to see her again, finally...

It's been a year since I've didn't see her.... God, how I missed her so much... 

I looked at her long, staring at her. Her expression looked surprised to see me, standing right in front of her. She still looked as the same... Her flawless white milky skin, her puff redden cheeks... Her pulm baby pinkish lips... It's all the same, except for one thing... Her hair had changed. ( https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/554538_412512548812947_891567059_n.jpg ). Her hair looked a bit bright redden one, almost looked liked a purple one. I don't know what color her hair could be right now but it seem to be different when she dyed her hair to this color. 

Just I want to touch her, her hands sharply snapped my hand away making me surprised with her cold reaction...

Then, I watched her running fastly as she could, avoiding away from me maybe! I'll quickly ran... No,no.. Chased for her since she was running away! Huhhhh, I won't let off her right now!!!! Never again! I'll don't want to be separate with her anymore, it's too painfull for me to bear it! I ran for her, chasing her all with my entire energy. But then, an accident happened right in front of me making me surprised, truly shocked!!!

She accidently hit a rock at the side of the road making her tripped, landed on the rough, hard road. 

I'll quickly skipped towards her, feeling very worried with her condition. 

When I reached there, I watched her in terror. Her palms was scretching everywhere, bleeding fastly. Her lips, right under the corner had stain of blood there, showing me that she might bumped to the road hard since her corner lips was bleeding but not too much compared to her palm! 

"Arrgghhh!!!" she screamed, wrinkled face. 

Her lips was clamping tightly, biting it. I'll think maybe that she was trying very hard to ease the pain since the cuts that she had was a bit terrible for her. 

I tried to get her up but instead of that she refused for me to help her, staying at her place coldly, avoiding my stare. I sighed deeply, kneeling beside her. "Jess, please... Let me help you." I said to her softly, tried to coax her. She just kept shut, not looking to me at all. I noticed that her eyes was teary and red, maybe feeling want to cry since she was feeling hurt and pain right now. 

Without thinking for her answer, I'll then quickly carried her up, lifting her with my energy, walking towards my black car which a bit further away from both of us. 

She tried to refuse by hitting me, screaming to let her down. Her legs was pawing in the air, kicking the breatheless air. "Let me down!!! Yahhhhh!!!!" she yelled angrily, hitting me with with all her strength. I'll just kept pretending not to hear her. The car that I rode just now was parked just right in front of me. My driver then quickly getting out from his driver seat, went to the back. 

He then opened the car door without saying anything although I knew he was badly confused and curious of what I'm doing right now. 

I'll then put her on the car seat at the back, sitting right beside her. 

"Where to, sir?" asked my driver few minutes later.

I'll looked at him. "To the nearby clinic." I'll answered in firm, serious voice. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

#######

 

"Ahhh, ouuchhh..." Jessica whined in pain, wrinkling her face while the female doctor helped her to clean up her wound and cuts. 

I'll just leaning my body against the wall, looking at the female doctor and few nurses who help the doctor to clean up her wounds. It's seem to be pretty bad and serious. Few minutes later, her wound had been cleaned up. 

"How is she, doctor?" I'll asked quietly, standing right beside her, looking at the female doctor.

The doctor smiled at me warmly. "Nothing bad for her, only few cuts on her palm. That's why it's bleeding fast. I'll advised you to look for her properly, make sure that she won't be doing anything heavy for a this time. I'm afraid if her wound will become more bad than before. And please, make sure she also eat the medicine that I'll give to her later." the doctor explained to me clearly. I'll just smiled a bit at her, thanking her then. 

I'll then helped her by putting my arms around her waist while her arms wrapped around my shoulder, helping her to walk out from the room. 

 

Jessica POV'S

After he helped me brought to the nearby clinic, he said that he wanted to send me home. 

I'll quickly declined his good intention, telling him that I'll could get home by myself. 

"Why you're so hard to listen for me for once, Jess?!" his firm voice made me shocked. I'll gulped nervously, stared at his face who looked almost mad. His eyes, the same eyes when he told me that he want to break up with me few years ago... The exactly unfriendly, stare eyes... "I don't want to burden you anymore... Besides, you had your own life, remembered? Why would you care for me?" I asked him stubbornly, crossed my arms on my chest. 

I've heard him sighed then. 

He shook his head, looking upset now. 

"Why would you made hard for all of this Jess? Don't you know that I'll came all here and I met you... Don't you felt what I'm feeling right now?" he asked me, pleading with begging voice. I'll just pursed my lips, prentending not to care about that. 

But, inside deep in my heart content... 

I knew what he felt right now. Yeah, I admitted that I felt the same way... Happy to see him but, why I'm too ego to face with him, acting all cold for him? What's happening to me exactly?! "Huhhhh, it's okay then... I'll understand. If you don't want to talk to me, I'll understand. I'm sorry if I disturbed your time or taking your time. And this..." he stopped, grabbing his wallet then. 

He then picked few notes of money from his wallet, taking my wrist hardly, putting the money on my hands then. 

"Take this and buy your things that you bought just now. Sorry if I've made your life suffered just because I've had came back to your life... Mianhae." he said to me quietly, looking at me. "Once again, sorry if I disturbed or taking your time. Goodbye, Jess." he quietly whispered to me, turning against facing with me. I'll watched in shocked, doesn't know what to do right now. 

He then stepped into his black car before the car drove away from the clinic building. 

I didn't realized when my tears had flowing down to my cheek, crying regretly. Why I was so stupid?! Why I let my ego get overhelmed on me, why?! Why, Jessica?! Why you did all of those things!! You're hurting him badly, you know!!! Since the time you left him and now, what you've done?! Ohhhh, god!!! Why I was a foolish person who can't see his kindness, his loyalty for me?! 

I cried helplessly, doesn't care people who was passing by looking at me weirdly...

Ohhhh, god...

What I've done... What to do...  

My heart felt very pain, just liked I felt at the first place.... When he left me that day, that black day... The nightmare for me to remember it... Yahhh, Jessica... Why you're so pabo?! Stupid, stupid, stupid... Stupid, Jessica Jung!!!!