Chapter 22 : Open Eyes

Love Can't Be Expected

Jessica POV'S

I felt like I was dreaming right now....

The dark water pressing on me so hard, making me hard to breathe. I tried to reach up, getting myself up to the surface. The pressure of water making me sink in the deep dark water. 

My eyelids was so heavy to open up. I shut my eyelids a few times, forcing all of my energy to open my eyes. When my eyes fully open, my vision was a bit blurry. My eyes looked to a bright, white light. I was feeling, where am I?? I realized that I was in unfamiliar room, white wall and the lights were a bit blurry yet still hurting my vision. I can heard clearly liked a beeping sound near to me... The pillow that I was slept was lumpy and flat. I tried to start my brain, working up like before... Where am I actually??

I noticed that was something tapped across my face, under my nose. Like a wire or something. Feeling weak, I tried to gain my energy, to rip the wire off from my face. 

"No, you don't!!" someone told me, hard voice. The person hands immediately held my hands, putting it away. 

I flickered my eyes, turning my head. "Krystal?!" I asked in shock. Krystal was looking at me, smiled a bit. Her face was somehow showing me a sad and scared face. She slightly brushed some hair from my forehead, putting it behind my ears. "What you're doing here? And.... Where am I?" I asked her, looking at her with weird expression. She sighed deeply, putting her chin beside the edge of my bed, tracing my fingers. 

"Don't you remembered, unnie~aa?" she asked me back, quietly. 

I wrinkled my forehead and that made my face hurt a bit. "You're met an accident. I was surprised when I got a call from your college principal, telling that you're met an accident... And also, you're were injured bad." Krystal told me in quiet, hard voice. I was gasped when she told me that I've met an accident. How can I not remembered about that?! I kept silent for a while, looking at myself now. I just realized there was a big bandage on my head making me frowned. 

"How bad am I, Krys?" I asked Krystal quietly. 

Krystal looked up, sighing again. "You're had a very serious bleeding at your head, a few broken ribs and also your ankle twist. Maybe you can't walk normally for a while, until your ankle cover fully..." said Krystal in such a sad voice. "And also, you had lost too much blood due to the bleeding... They had to give you some transfusions for replacing your blood..." added her. 

I was surprised when she told me how was my condition are... Wow.... That's terrible.... 

"How did supposed to happen, unnie~aa? What happened actually?" Krystal asked me, crossing her arms on her chest. I looked at her, shoving my shoulder. "I didn't remembered much... All I knew, there was a car... A black one, came to me in a flash... And then..." I shook my head, can't remembered the rest. It felt hurting my brain to remember it. Krystal patted my arms, telling me to calm. "It's okay, don't force yourself unnie~aa... Just rest, okay? I'm just worried when I heard that you're met an accident. Well, gratefully, you're awake now..." she told me, smiled a bit. 

I frowned. "How long had I'll be here?" I asked her. 

"You're been sleeping for a week, unnie~aa... I thought that you're in coma but when you're awake now, I was very relief..." told Krystal. I tried to remember when was the accident happened but each time I want to force my brains, it was hurting and aching myself. "Ohhh, I forgot to tell you that mom and dad had flew back to San Francisco... They had came here with me but then they had to fly back since there was important things to do... Hmpphhh, I wondered what the most important things to them... Us or their works?" Krystal mumbled quietly, playing her fingers. 

Just then, the door room flung opened in flash. 

"Soo-Yeon~aa!!" Yuri called for my name, rushing to me. I just smiled a bit, looked at her. Taeyeon followed from her behind, holding a basket of fruits maybe. "I'm glad you're awake now!!! I'll miss you so much you know!!" she told me, teary eyes. I smiled a bit. "Don't be sad, I'm just fine now." I comforted her, she smiled nodding her head. "I'm sorry for you Soo-Yeon~aa... I brought a basket of fruits, here..." Taeyeon said, smiling warmly passing the basket fruits. Krystal took the basket for me, thaking to Taeyeon. 

"Gumawo, Taeyeon~unnie..." said Krystal, putting at the side of the table. "You're welcome..." Taeyeon replied. 

Yuri sat beside Krystal while Taeyeon just stood up at the other side. "I'm so sorry for you Soo-Yeon~aa... It was my fault you knew... If I were accompanying you at that night, you won't be like this..." Yuri said sadly, looking at me with sympathy. I just shook my head. "No, it's not your false... Don't be mad at yourself, okay?" I tried to calm her down, comforting her. 

"Soo-Yeon~aa... Do you remembered the car that had hit you that night? It features, maybe?" Taeyeon asked me then. 

I pursed my lips, trying to remember again. "All I knew that time was dark... That car was black in color, probably Volvo maybe... I didn't remembered too much, it happened too fast." I mumbled, shook my head. "Well, I'm asking you this because I'm suspecting someone might hit you on purpose." said Taeyeon making me confused. "What do you mean?" I asked her. Yuri, Krystal and I were looking at her right now.

"Well, don't you remembered Yuri~aa? When you're and the others found Soo-Yeon laying on the road, the car didn't stopped at all... It just drove away, acting liked nothing happened... I'm sure maybe the driver already knew you're going to cross the road... The driver just had to wait, that's all..." Taeyeon told all of us. "So, it mean that maybe someone out there was on purpose hurting my sister, like that?" Krystal asked in hysteric voice. Taeyeon nodded a bit. "Well, it's just my opinion... The police still investigating about this case..." murmured Taeyeon, pursing her lips. 

I was silent, thinking about that.... Hummm, maybe what's Taeyeon told was true... But, who was going to hurt me exactly?? And mostly, what I've done to the person that was hurting me?! 

 

Na Eun POV'S

I was walking through the hallway, holding my books in my hands. Dara had told me that she's going somewhere else, so I was free from her... Fuhhh, what a relief!!! 

I opened up my locker, putting my books into the locker. I locked up my locker, went to the cafeteria. It's time for lunch and my stomach was growling hungrily. There were many students were at the cafeteria, chattering and buying their food for lunch. I queue up myself at the line, waiting for buying my lunch. 

"Yeah, maybe someone hit her when she was crossing or she the one who was careless..." said the person in front of me, talking to other person, his friend maybe. "Well, poor her... She injured badly, you know... They said that she was slept for a week..." told the other person. I wrinkled my forehead, who was they talking about exactly?? 

"Maybe someone was envy to her... Well, she's such a pretty and inteligent person... Who wasn't fall for her, right?" asked the person to his friend. His frined just chuckled, nodded. "But, I've think she's had a cold aura, so scary you know... That Soo-Yeon person..." told him, still smiling. I made an 'O' expression, finally understood what they talked about. Yeah, I heard about that news too...

Soo-Yeon, the new girl from San Francisco had met and accident after going back from a party. 

Tchhh, such a !! Getting everyone attention, just like Dara said!! Humpphh!!! Spoiled brats!! I waited for my turn to buy the food. I picked up a plate of fish and chips before went away to seach seats. Saying about that Soo-Yeon, I wondered how can she met an accident?! She didn't know to cross road or something, such a childish action!! I sat at my seat, stuffing the food into my mouth. Dara told me that she didn't like that Soo-Yeon girl... Well, the reason because that girl had stole Jaejoong attention from her. Dara had crush for Jaejoong for a period time but Jaejoong didn't seem to know Dara at all... He just acted coldly when Dara went to him... 

Whatever it is.... That doesn't involved with me at all!! 

 

No One POV'S

"Krystal~aa... Don't you have to go back to San Francisco? You're have school, remembered?" Jessica reminded to her younger sister who was reading a magazine. "Ohhh, don't worry about that... Dad had settle that things... Dad said that I'm just have to be here, taking you, unnie~aa..." she answered, smirking. I shook my head, sticking my tongue at her. 

"Ohhh, Krystal~aa... Did someone, ermmm... A guy maybe... Visit me?" Jessica asked. 

Krystal looked up, looking at her sister weirdly. "You mean a guy came visiting you?" Jessica nodded. "No... No one, the only guy I knew was Yuri's unnie boyfriend, Yunho... Had visited you once, why?" Krystal asked Jessica back. Jessica just smiled a bit, shook her head. 

Jessica looked at her food sadly. If she remembered back, Jaejoong had been 'missing' for 2 weeks now... Where should he be right now?? Jessica sighed deeply, feeling lonely. If only Jaejoong was here, maybe he's the one who was taking for her with love... Where are you, Joongie?? I'll miss you so much now... Please come back just like you promised.... Mmmmm... :(

 

At A Cafe 

Someone POV'S

I sipped my mocha slowly, looking all around. 

Just then, I saw his figure walking to the seat that I was sitting. I shook my head, feeling a bit furious with him. "You're always late, aren't you?!" I told him, pursing my lips angrily. 

He just smiling innocence, acting cute. Hummpphh!! 

"So... How do you like? Our plans working right?" he asked me. I laughed quietly, nodding my head. "You're very good you know.... I'm glad you doing your job goodly, you're superb!!" I praised him, smiling mocking way. He just smiled proudly. "Well, I'm doing this just because you're giving money that's all... But, still I'm curious... Why did you hate that girl so much? What had she done to you?" he asked me making me smiling cynically.

"Well, if she knew where her place, she won't be like this you know... She had to know who really I am and who she is!! Don't she think she such a pretty person, she can took all the attention to hers!!" I said angrily, redden face. "By hitting her?" he asked me, raising his eyebrows. "Well, that's just the beginning... Since, my crush was missing now, maybe I can cool down first.... Letting her thinking clearly, hahhaha!!" I laughed evilly, happy of what I've planned.

They didn't noticed someone was listening to their conversation, gasping because of shock!!!!! 

 

A Few Days Passed 

Krystal POV'S

I packed my sister clothe, putting in the bag pack. I'm pleased that she can go home today, feeling all happy.

Jessica was in the bathroom, changing her clothe to a usual outfits. "Krystal~aa... You don't have to trouble yourself, you know..." she told me, walking out from the bathroom. I just smiled, not answering her question. She then walked towards me, holding my hand to stop. I looked up at her. "Unnie, just let me done with this first, okay? I know you'll be mad at me... But, please... Just let me help you, no arguing..." I said to her making she just kept silent. 

I done packing her things up, putting on the table. 

"I'm sorry for keeping you trouble, Krystal... I'm such a bad sister, huhh?" she mumbled to herself, combing her hair. 

I walked closer to her, hugging her from behind. "Unnie~aa... I'm your younger sister and I'll always be... So, please don't be mad at me... It's my job to take care of my sister when she's in trouble... I knew you're not fully covered unnie... Even your face looked a bit pale..." I told her, hugging her tightly. She just smiled, kissed my cheek... "I'm proud to have a sister like you, you know..." she said. I hugged her, smiling widely.