Official

It Started With A Bet!

LISTEN TO: BEAST- OASIS

    You gave him a peck on his cheek and smiled, "You know, you should be proud! My heart literally fluttered. No one has ever done that to me before.. Thank you!" You said.

    Dongwoo smiled back, "So..."

    "I'd like to know you more too. Let's give it a shot, shall we?" He nodded,

    "You're so lucky, you know that? You're the first guy I've ever gone on a date with!" You said cockily and he chuckled. He noticed that you still hasn't removed your hands off of his waist and his smile grew wider

    "Wow... So does this mean..."

    "Yes, we're official. And no, I'm not kidding. Okay?" You said.

    Dongwoo beamed and his next action surprised you. He kissed you on your lips and your eyes widened. This is actually the first time that you have ever kissed someone. And, it felt good. You closed your eyes and didn't hesitate to kiss him back. You two shared a sweet and passionate kiss until you pulled off.

    You didn't realize that you were holding your breath the whole time and needed it badly right at this moment. Dongwoo rested his forehead on yours and smiled.

    "You're so beautiful." He said sweetly. You smiled at him and pecked him on his lips.
"You're not bad yourself." You replied.

    "Don't you think we should go back now?" You asked when you saw the time.

    "Yeah, I think so..." He said.

    Dongwoo drove the both of you back to your school. The whole time he was driving, his left hand was on the wheel and right hand wouldn't let go of yours. Once in a while, he would look at you, smile and squeeze your hand. You would look at him and smile at him too. *This feels good.* You thought.

    Dongwoo led you to your dorm room and gave you another kiss before you could enter your room. You pulled back "Uhh, people are staring." you whispered.

    "Let them. I don't care. I want them, no scratch that, I want everyone to know that you're my girl now." He replied. He kissed you again and nonetheless, you kissed him back.

    You pulled away and smiled, "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

    "I'll miss you,"

    You rolled your eyes and said, "We practically leave in this place,"

    "Eventhough," He pouted and you giggled. "Who would've thought that the almighty Dongwoo is childish, huh?" You teased.

    He scoffed, "AM NOT!"

    "Okay Dino, I'll get inside now. Goodnight!"

    "Goodnight baby." And then he gave you a flying kiss and walked away.

    Little that you know that the door behind you was already half- opened and your friends were peeping the whole time!

    You gasped when you turned and saw them, "You... uhm, saw that?"

    "Everything." They replied and giggled.

    You entered inside and sat on your bed. They sat beside you and smiled giddily.

    "So?" Gayoon smiled and wiggled her brows, "You two..."

    "Uhh, yeah." You replied and smiled shyly.

    "Wow. But still, be careful, huh? You know whatever your decision is, we'll support you." She added and all of you group hugged.

    "Thanks guys."

    "Waah! He's your first EVERYTHING!" Sohyun beamed, you nodded and all of you chuckled.

 

 

A/N:Hope y'all like this chappy ^^