Date, Date, DATE!

It Started With A Bet!

 

LISTEN TO: A- Pink- Wishlist
 
 
NO ONE'S POV:
 
"If he ever tries to you, tell us and we'll beat the living day light out of him, got that?!" Hyuna said and patted your right cheek. You chuckled, "I don't think he'll ever try to do that." 
 
"Ugh, don't trust him too much! Remember what he and his friends did to us?" Gayoon rolled her eyes.
 
"I'll dismember him if he ever tries to do funny business with me." You said, straight faced and Gayoon laughed.
 
"Good."
 
Just then, a knock on the door was heard and you stood up.
 
"Here comes the ~" Jiyoon sing- songed, giggled and opened the door.
 
"Who you callin' a ?!" Dongwoo cocked his eyebrows.
 
"Yah! This is our territory!" Sohyun faught back.
 
"Tssh, the school owns this place!" Dongwoo retorted.
 
"Kids, shut up!" Jihyun interrupted.
 
You rolled your eyes and picked your purse from your night stand. "Ready?" He asked and you nodded. Dongwoo eyed you up and down and smiled. "Wow.." He thought aloud.
 
"I did a good job, didn't I?" Hyuna winked at you.
 
You kept your straight face and bit your bottom lip to stop yourself from smiling. You thought Dongwoo was pretty good in dressing himself up too. You were wearing a baby pink dress with white polka dots and yellow flats. Hyuna applied a little make- up on you and you looked incredibly dashing. Dongwoo was wearing a baby blue dress shirt, skinny jeans and a white top-sider. He looks just as amazing.
 
"Now that I think about it, you two look good with what you're wearing right now. I mean, I thought it doesn't match, but... The colors look cute together." Sohyun beamed.
 
"Thanks, uh, let's go?" Dongwoo held his hand. You rolled your eyes and hesitated to take it at first, but took it anyway.
 
"We'll be back before 7, bye!" You waved and walked out of the door.
 
"Did you see the way he looked at her?" Jiyoon asked,
 
"Like he was about to eat her?" Gayoon replied,
 
"No," Jiyoon rolled her eyes, ".. it was .."
 
"Kind of different huh? Like Yaelin was a bait and Dongwoo was a fish ready to get her?" Jihyun chuckled.
 
"That's exactly what I said, well... Almost." Gayoon said.
 
"But it was different..." Hyuna mumbled. 
 
Sohyun nodded, "Really different."
 
"Maybe Yaelin has this different effect on him, not to mention, I saw her cheeks flusing red too. We just have to watch Yaelin's back just in case Dongwoo turns to his evil side." Gayoon concluded and the other girls nodded in agreement.
 
 
 
MEANWHILE..
 
"So where exactly are you taking me?" 
 
He fixed the strap of seatbelt on you and smiled, "You'll see."
 
"You're not going to kidnap me, and do funny bussiness with me, right?" You asked him straight- faced and raised your brow,
 
He looked at you in disbelief but chuckled anyway, "Gee I don't know." You kept your straight face and he raised his hands in mock for surrender, "Kidding!"
 
"Good. Cause I'll dismember you if you do and you'll regret that you were ever born in this world, got that?" You said in a serious tone and it scared the out of him.
 
Dongwoo stopped moving, gulped and looked at you. 
 
You cracked, "You know, you should've seen your face!" You said and laughed more.
 
He blinked, "Yah! That's not funny!"
 
"But it is!" You laughed again,
 
Dongwoo smiled and admired your laughing face. 
 
"What?" You asked, when had finally stopped laughing.
 
"You should laugh often, you look good when you're laughing," He said.
 
You were still a bit stopping yourself from laughing but couldn't hold it anymore so laughed again.
 
"Okay, now that's insulting. You can stop laughing now.." Dongwoo said.
 
"I, c-can't!" You laughed again,
 
"If you don't stop laughing, I'LL KISS YOU!"
 
"YOU WOULDN'T." You immediately stopped laughing and returned back to your straight face. Dongwoo was quite amazed of your 180 degrees quick change of attitude.
 
He smirked and leaned down on you and again, your cheeks flushed red, 
 
"What if... I try to?"
 
His face was too near your face that one wrong move and for sure your lips will crash on his. He was looking deep in your eyes, and you too, were looking straight in his. *Oh god.* You thought. You felt your heart skip a beat, and your fingers were trembling.
 
*What do I do?! What do I do?! !!*
 
You eyes landed on Dongwoo's lips that had seemed to be so inviting.
 
"So..." Dongwoo started, you felt shiver run down your spine when you felt his breath brush against your skin.
 
"Dongwoo..."
 
"Hmm?"
 
"You're about to get the kicking of your life."
 
Dongwoo smirked and positioned himself back to his seat. You sighed in relief. *Thank god!*
 
He started his engine and started to drive. You became quiet on your sit while biting your lower lip and staring straight on the road, 
 
*Why am I being like this?! Why am I being a chicken so suddenly?! I remember being the superior here between the two of us?! Ugghh!*
 
"You really thought I was going to do it, huh?" He said, breaking the silence between the two of you. 
 
You just looked at him and didn't say anything, "Don't worry. You know I like you, and I have this much respect in you." He said.
 
*DID HE JUST SAY HE LIKES ME?*
 
*Gah! I'm being so mushy!*
 
You looked at him and was about to say something but nothing came out from your mouth.
 
"Don't worry. You don't have to answer now. I can wait. Besides... Today.." He looked at you with pure sincerity and smiled. "I just wanted to enjoy this day with you." 
 
You can't help but smile back and you nodded.
 
 
 
A/N: YAAAAYY! An update! I haven't been updatinhg in a while and I truly apolgize for not doing so.. What I can promise you all is that I'll be making this story more interesting and fun to read! =))
Wait for the following chapters! :D
 
THANK YOU SUBS! <333
 
 
(C) Franczesca