the culprit..

I'd Love You for..an eternity

*PLANGGG!!!*

"what happened?!"

Suho came running into Boa's room..and that's when she cut her finger

"you're bleeding.."

"it's ok..just gimme the bandage.."

Suho insist to clean up her wound..and he helped her up to the bathroom when he saw an open wound on her knee too

Just a while ago when she was chasing Chanyeol on the streets,she got her knee cut by the edge of a fence while turning into a corner

"let me clean this up too..clumsy.."

When she came back to pick the picture on the floor..unfortunately it was already taken away by Hanjae when he came over to clean up the mess while she was in the bathroom cleaning up.

Hanjae stood by the door..signalling them to hurry to the airport..

----------------------

-Back in Korea--

They hurried to the hospital where Boa's mother was at..

Just when Boa saw her father sitting by the door of her mother's ward,she managed to calmed herself down whitnessing the sight of her father's swollen fists,a lifeless soul,and a sight of bitterness that surrounds him..

Chanyeol stopped her track,and Suho dragged her to the outside of the building.

"she'll be fine..don't worry.."

Boa stay silent throughout the walk,and Chanyeol follows behind her closely.

And suddenly she stopped walking,with Chanyeol almost falling onto her.

"owua......."

"Suho,I think something happened while we're in the States.."

"...and??what makes you say so?"he an eyebrow

"whatever it is.or whoever it is..I think someone's into our family business.."

"...say...the LI's??"

"or Luhan?"

They both show their seriousness towards Chanyeol who was talking.

Chanyeol does a surrender pose and muffles his mouth.

"well maybe he's right..besides,you know that we didn't even like Luhan in the first place.."

"so you think he's the culprit.."

Suho shrugs,followed by Chanyeol..

yes he was right about the LI's..

the moment someone bailed her father out of jail,the doctor who was subjected to operate on her mother,underwent the surgery under a malicious statement..

-----------------

that's when things go wrong...

beep.beep.beep.beeeppppppppp~~~~~~~~~

------------------

OMY it's been a year and a half since I started this story.*gets whack on the head*

yupp..and now I'm updating..I'm such a bad writter...yes?no??

whatever it is..here's the update.and sorry for the wait....(coz i'm lazzyyyy<--yea that's what you meant..)

I told yea I'll write if only something comes up my mind...

so..

ENJOY...........*scrambles into the corner*

today we have a burfday boy!!!and guess who?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OUR DANCING MACHINE!!(of EXOplanet.)

*YAYYY!!*