homesick

I'd Love You for..an eternity

"I don't wanna see you again..i'm tired of waiting...KRIS,how could you ignore me??"Boa almost cried her tears out when Kris suddenly decided to call her this evening.

"just go already..don't come..besides,I would never want you to come.."

so who says she's not denying?

In the other hand,he was totally speechless..

And at the same time he felt a little jealous too..thinking about s being close to her rather than him..

"listen..just once,I'm flying to meet you..just give me a chance to explain.."

"for?I've heard enough Kris...please....leave me alone...." "no..please come..I wanted to see your face again.."

"I'm sick and tired of you and your father's story already.I'm hanging up.."

"wait....."

-toot toot toot~-

Dissapointed as he is,he hangs on the phone while listening to it ringing for a while before putting it down...

Suho and Hanjae came to Boa's room to check on her...

"Boa I bought you some snacks..and your favourite milk.."

"thanks..just leave it on the study."

Suho comes over to where Boa was sitting,and kneeled in front of her "girl..what's wrong?did you..cry??"

she shakes her head..

"tell me if anything..I'm always here to lend a shoulder.."

"Jae..I want to go home..."

"but why??we just arrived two days ago.."

"I miss mom..and dad.."

"no worries..I have someone to take care of omma..and appa,don't worry..I've get the best lawyer..:

"but what if........*Suho pats on her shoulder,and he turned her around to make her face him.."

"we're always here for you..in a few days we'll fly home ok??just the three of us..and then we'll bring your omma and appa..and then we'll meet with your oppas here...deal?"

*nods*

"sweet girl *he smiles while ruffling her hair* comeon,eat up..or do you want me to feed you?"

*shakes head*

"okay good night sweet"

"night darling~"

"Jae...stop it.."

then the two left,halfway through the door,Hanyeol comes in holding a blanket."Ooh you're here too.."

"Chanyeol is noisy..can someone just shut him up?btw..I bought these for her..

Suho takes the blanket and was going to go and cover her..but stopped by Hanjae..

"you..go to Chanyeol.I'll do it.."

"I'll do it..I'm the one taking care of her.."

"that's my sis dude..."

"guys guys stop it..I'll do it..give it to me.."

He covers the blanket on her,and kisses her forehead "sleep tight..princess"

_______

another boring chappie..xDD

be ready for future chappies,this gonna be INTERESTING LOL~!!

*done with promoting and speeds away*