Chapter 2

Snsd Haunted Story

They was terrified, frightened, they didn't know what to do, Speechless , everything, they gulped in horror...

Their eyes was red,Their eyes was directly on the door when suddenly the last cubicle's door slammed hard.
...
"Oh my mama ty!" Jessica whispered to herself when she turned back.

"STOP THAT! WHO ARE YOU! STOP PLAYING PRANKS ON US!" Yuri yelled at the unknown.

Tiffany and Yoona slowly walk towards the last cubicle to check if theres anyone... Both of them saw a long white hair with a red long dress with a purple lipstick, The eye ball isn't present but missing... They screaned in horror!

"AHHHHHH!" Tiffany and Yuri screamed at the same time.

"Thank goodness its a nightmare, Phew!" Yuri took a sigh of relief and smiled to herself, turning to look at Tiffany.

Tiffany looked innocent and confused , she didn't know what to do, her mind was empty and empty! She told Yuri "Did you get a nightmare?"

"OBVIOUSLY?! DUH?! ABSOlUTELY!!!" Yuri stared at Tiffany like a boss.

"I think I got some kind of nightmare! Both of us was at the washroom with Yoona , Jessica and Seohyun, but me and you went to check for the last cubicle as somethingcreepy popped out! *Hair stands as Tiffany rubbed herself*.

"Yah, I got the same nightmare! Lets ignore this and go back to sleep, 3 more hours before morning, Night :)"

"Haa...." Tiffany sighed , feeling stressed, she took a deeo breath and laid on the bed.

Morning...

SNSD'S Manager called regarding their trip to the funfair rollercoaster ride.

Snsd woke up at 6:48a.m and received a call at 7:00a.m , they were so exited they quickly got changed and rushed out.

At the funfair...

"Oh yeah! I like your like your dance !" Sooyoung sang as Hyoyeon danced like mad, Yuri and Seohyun went to buy the tickets, but there was not a single person at the ticket booth. Seohyun was too silly that she didn't noticed that while Yuri was blinking alway.

Yoona, Sunny and Taeyeon chit chat while Tiffany,Jessica chit chatted.

They felt energetic to do everything but when they meet this man, They didn't want to do anything or talk or even move, this man, has no relatives, no families, no parents and a he has a weird life. He is way different from them, way way different, But when SNSD met a very special diamond, they did something very special...

STAY TUNE FOR CHAPTER 4!!!
See more