Chapter 2

Snsd Haunted Story


 "Whats wrong?" Taeyeon asked.
...
"Sunny scared me! Nvm, Lets continue".

The three of them heard the toilet bowl flushing itself, rolls of toilet paper kept rolling till it is empty.. They stared at each other in horror , holding their hands , Walking backwards slowly, when the mirror was filled with words reading :" Help me....HELP ME!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and it was sketched with a face on it.. They ran out of the washroom , feeling speechless for a minute, they screamed their lungs out.

Covering their mouth in horror with theirs eyes wide open, they took out their phone and called their manager.

All of their phone has no signal.. Their phone was shut auomatically , they dropped their phone, plopped to the bed and hide in the blankets... Being the leader, Taeyeon sacrificed herself for the others , She ran out of the bedroom, Open the windows, switched on the lights and fans ans sat on the couch.

Sooyoung was terrified, So are the others...

"Its going to be morning soon, so let's stich our mouth and sleep!" Yoona said.

"Okay! Good night unnies!" Seohyun shut her eyes while she said grinning

 

.
 The others went to sleep except for this Jessica. Her eyes was staring left to right left to right like a secret agent, she danced Hoot ... After that, she went to lookfor Taeyeon who is on the couch feeling stressed... "Are you okay?" Jessica patted on Taeyeon's shoulder and said politely :" Its late now, Go to sleep its gonna be alright.." Both of them hugged each other and skipped to the bedroom...



The next day...It was bright and sunny morning.

The nine girls went to the shopping centre to shop. Sunny, Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon was buying cosmestic while Tiffany,Yuri,Jessica,Yoona and Seohyun was at the toilet... They felt strange because they are the only one in the washroom.



All the mirrors are blurrish and written with red paint, all repeating "help me help me help me" they ignored it and went to the cubicles... They couldn"t flush the toilet, they was irritated and went out of the cubicle, a blink of an eye, They mirror was filled with a black hair with a redish eye colour with a black lipstick, They jumped backwards and dropped their jaw, they ran out of the washroom but their locked...

End of Chapter 2.